Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( (10223 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Slaveman343: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Too many beautiful girls, classy, decent, smart but they lack that sexiness thingy. Who is with me?

Below are beautiful Nigerian ladies but dont be surprised if they have good curves and butts they cant sway and handle to sexily appeal to men.

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Define Sexy boo... undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pictures or idonbilivit undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016

depends on Your definition of sexy.. undecided Be more elaborate.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by RoyalBlak007: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin angry grin

Aye aye captain. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Slaveman343: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

depends on Your definition of sexy.. undecided
Be more elaborate.

Feminine ability to entice. Not just having obvious sexual xtics but being able to effectively use them to charm.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Slaveman343: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Define Sexy boo... undecided

Feminine ability to entice. Not just having obvious sexual xtics but being able to effectively use them to charm.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by RoyalBlak007: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Papikush:

Aye aye captain. cheesy

YES
PAPI grin cool we could use some kush first cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Slaveman343:

So, twerking isn't enough anymore? grin

what exactly do you boys want?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

YES
PAPI grin cool we could use some kush first cheesy

#coughs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Slaveman343: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol that's done on special occassions. I am talking of having an allure regularly. Its unfortunately very uncommon.

However the only known nigerian woman that has what am talking about is oluchi onweagba. I've not seen anyother one that has added that to her "stify" classy make up, dressing and photoshots.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by kinggogo: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hw do u wnt dem to b sezzy again

In an olosho kind of way
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Slaveman343: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
Hw do u wnt dem to b sezzy again

In an olosho kind of way
Yes in an "olosho" kind of way but not overdoing it like them oloshos unless she is with the guy she likes.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by kinggogo: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Abeg dey r sezy in their own kinda way jare grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Slaveman343: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Like her.

Flirty-looking but not a flirt.

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin angry grin
Naughty boi grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

[size=16pt] Esther I want lap dance grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( by bamisepeters(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Slaveman343:
Too many beautiful girls, classy, decent, smart but they lack that sexiness thingy. Who is with me?

Below are beautiful Nigerian ladies but dont be surprised if they have good curves and butts they cant sway and handle to sexily appeal to men.
having said all this, i put it to you, have you dated all Nigerian women?

(1) (Reply)

See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! / What Is Your Charm? / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.