Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Call Your Aide To Order – Reno Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Your Aide To Order – Reno Tells Buhari (408 Views)

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / You Can Fool Gullible Nigerians, But You Can’t Fool The World - Reno Tells Pmb / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Call Your Aide To Order – Reno Tells Buhari by TheHerald: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
In reaction to a publication titled “Educating Reno Omokri” by Lauretta Onochie, the Personal Assistant to the President on Social Media, Reno Omokri has denied ever accusing President Muhammadu Buhari of partly funding Hilary Clinton’s campaign with a whooping sum of $500million.

The former spokesperson for ex-President Goodluck Jonathan said:

“My attention is drawn to an article ‘Educating Reno Omokri’ by Lauretta Onochie falsely accusing me of alleging PMB funded Hillary’s campaign.”

“Someone please tell @laurestar the old woman @MBuhari made a PA on New Media that I never accused PMB of funding @HillaryClinton‘s campaign.”

“President @mbuhari should call @laurestar to order. Such fabricated lies can damage our relations with the incoming @realDonaldTrump admin!”

“President @MBuhari should note that @laurestar only has irritant value in the eyes of Nigerians. Why would I accuse PMB of funding Hillary?”

“Nigeria under @MBuhari is so broke she wants to borrow $29.9 billion. Where then will PMB find funds to fund Hillary as @laurestar alleges?”

“If @MBuhari‘s intention is to alienate his govt from the public then he should keep surrounding himself with the likes of Lauretta Onochie!”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/call-your-aide-to-order-reno-tells-buhari/#aAxaqFjfIpWfE8wo.99
Re: Call Your Aide To Order – Reno Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1)

The Fools In SENATE / Ondo Election: APC Candidate, Akeredolu's Bread Is Poisonous - Jegede Alleges / Ondo Guber: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgment Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.