Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking (4162 Views)

Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by tkgz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
shocked shocked Too much? What a bride wore to her wedding that has got everyone talking shocked shocked shocked
A bride has the right to wear whatever she wants as long as her groom, family and the church is okay with it but what this bride wore to her wedding caused major debate on social media with many saying it was inappropriate. SEE IT HERE>>>> http://mkgist.info/much-bride-wore-wedding-got-everyone-talking/

1 Share

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by cashmoney02: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
She should just brinq everythinq out jhur....

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by babfet(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Her hubby cup of tea he should continue to sip it till divorce do them part

2 Likes

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Egbi2020: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
the world is truly coming to an end which Church is this?

2 Likes

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Egbi2020: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
the world is truly coming to an end which Church is this?
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by youngest85(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
photoshop
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olympus has fallen cry

1 Like

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by slimthugchimee(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
old pics undecided
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
What is she wearing??..?
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Vision4God: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
D pastor wey join dem.....

1 Like

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Vision4God: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
D pastor wey join dem......
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by nellynice42(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
some women are shame less

1 Like

Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Bibiliicious(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Warris all dese... Mtcheeeew!
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by StarBukola(f): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
WTFWTFWTF
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by ibroh22(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
boobs all over my face,,,,kuku bring it out now make we dey suck am
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by adaksbullet: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
His her husband conplanes too u? undecided
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by makdcash(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Boby dey confuse the guy.....happy marriage life cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Glowstone(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Today's people are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle..
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2016
Stale undecided
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2016
flaunt what your momma gave to you...
Re: Too Much? What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking by mofeoluwadassah: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Dis is total madness

(1) (Reply)

Instead of giving a Bleep / Why Do Statues Always Have Small joysticks? / I Was Alone With this sexy thing Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.