Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] (23570 Views)

How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by gaventa: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
wow, did you just say "they" you must have encountered a lot of them,
Bisjosh:
grin

Oh my oh my shocked shocked grin grin grin

Men should change their boxers everyday cos they sweat down there alot esp those that dont shave ...eww angry grin
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by merits(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin

Men should change their boxers everyday cos they sweat down there alot esp those that dont shave ...eww angry grin

Regular customer I know you know,how you take know man sweat down?because you have sample many.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by jhydebaba(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
lepasharon:
Nasty men undecided
have u forgotten that your dad, husband, brothers and uncles are all men.
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some where in nigeria now a girl is sniffing her panties to see if she could were it again..smiley grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by iamharkinwaley: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
OP Tell them
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by shumuel(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Healinicblog This is one of the reasons why their are feminist everywhere, you wrote boxers which means the article should face the guys(males) but you faced the ladies instead sad

Op, just change the heading to Undies instead, and yes i know ladies also wears boxers but 90% of your write-up was directed to the ladies, Why undecided
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by K9Uneet(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
maxiuc:
I gat seven boxers in my fleets of boxers so I dnt bother that much
by the way how much is boxer sef

Only 7 and shame gree you dey announce am? You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by sade1994(f): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mehn
See thread wey person open
Isn't it common sense for someone to change boxer?
Na wa o
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
jamoscofield:
Watin concern me

You don dey scratch.. go change that pant naa grin grin
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Bifwoli: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin

How about the filth we eat everyday thru nasty unhygienic street food vendors,the toxic noxious fumes inhaled everyday by millions in Lagos,the open sewers in urban slums,the nasty fish from Lagos lagoon and the deadly medical mistakes hidden to us everyday by our docs?

The point is,as much as nasty men need to change, they really ain't the worst bcuz you gladly put up with alot more deadly stuff everyday yet you don't care much.
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by gentlegiant95: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
so men also suffer yeast infection? never knew :
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by BarrElChapo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
NgcoboP:

dirty pig.... just 7 boxers na im you dey call fleet.... dirty scumbag

Hay.. easy shocked shocked
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by nsamchizzy: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
I got no worry ....I change ma boxers every 3hours daily tongue
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by hacmond(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
lepasharon:
Nasty men undecided
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by KingNom(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Flashh: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Me wey boxers full my bag.

Changing it daily shouldn't be my problem. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by opysdoll(f): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
hezy4real01:
Gbam.... No be lie, some sef na super eagles short be their boxers
grin u wicked ooooooo
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
All this lots be lying about changing boxers every min .. Meanwhile they've got only one .. Smh ... Change your ways:-o
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by opysdoll(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
nsamchizzy:
I got no worry ....I change ma boxers every 3hours daily tongue
I trust u I read it in d newspapper dis mornin I knw u r nt lying
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by opysdoll(f): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
All this lots be lying about changing boxers every min .. Meanwhile they've got only one .. Smh ... Change your ways:-o
tnk u abeg help me tell dem make dem talk tru cos satan is d fada of all liars

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Momoh7(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
make I book space
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by millhouse: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
all those men that take delight in sniffing women dirty panties ...una don hear abi ....staffi of the nose is real
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
opysdoll:
tnk u abeg help me tell dem make dem talk tru cos satan is d fada of all liars
.. Erm .. Aunty .. You are not excluded oo
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Nisorla(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
some where in Enugu a lady use perfume on her panties to use it every day because she like the color....
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by happiness2020(f): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by LieDetector(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some guys be sniffing their boxers to know if they can still wear it after 4 days grin
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2016
One boxers a month is ok
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by franugo(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin

n u know this how

cheesy
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by franugo(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2016
lepasharon:
Nasty men undecided

aah what we do.

(1) (2) (3)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Six Ways To Make Your Toilet A Safe Haven / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.