Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial (61388 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Dumb chief, Trump Ko, Clinton ni. A president-elect of the U S of A will travel down to Nigeria - for a burial. Good luck with that...
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by habsydiamond(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
This man dey show off ooo. Buhari fit attend ooo but if u see Trumpet instead of trump u no go vex ooo. U dey invite person wey no send u.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by DropShot: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2016
modath:

This would be tragic, if it wasn't so damn funny.cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trump? My goodness.. cheesy cheesy

Omenka, dropshot, kropotkin2, seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, malton, abeg make una come & join me laugh, e pass only me aswear.. grin cheesy

Morning. I am aware of Trump attending the burial.
The list of world leaders attending include Putin, Netanyahu and Bill Clinton. It was on CNN yesterday and even today. grin
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by ofwest47(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2016
I Before Others( Bai_fraud) should tell this to the winds
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by coptic: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2016
1Dray:

Shut it! Like you don't know a typo when you see one. Am I suppose come here am drag about who writes English better.

You were trying to compel him to start trembling like you do, because you feel she's more intelligent than everyone in your village. Get it into your skull, everyone don't have that inferiority complex stuff written all over 'em like it's with you.

Lol. Stop exposing your ignorance to the world. The more you talk, the more bs you spew. You've made more blunders in this defensive+offensive comment than in the first.

I'm more confident than the average professor in your village. Do not confuse smartness with stupidity. Recognizing an intelligent person is a hallmark of the ingenious. Something I do not expect someone as shallow to comprehend.

And my claim still stands - she is way more intelligent than you can aim to become in your entire life.

Deal with it.

tongue
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2016
DropShot:

The list of world leaders attending include Putin, Netanyahu and Bill Clinton. It was on CNN yesterday and even today. grin
I'm battling to deduce u here sir.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by jerryfisher(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2016
anaton:
Buhari & Trump will attend the burial. grin grin grin
hahahahah,,,him dey tell small pikin
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Princewell2012(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2016
ionsman:
There's this popular saying that Kwale weed has no rival.

On Nairaland, I knew about Oshogbo weed.

But from recent happenings, the weed from the east has no rival. I have never seen the series of delusions that emanates from that region in my entire life...

IPOB kwenu!!!

You can't disprove a thing until it come to pass. Now what makes you think it is not possible for trump to come to nigeria? By the way he is still an elected president, and has not been sworned in. He still have the right to move about as ordinary man. Where you will have problem is, if he has been sworned in as the president of America.

By the way who believe that trump will beats Hillary in that very election?

Pls never say never. Good morning.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Princewell2012(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I'm battling to deduce u here sir.

What makes you think that trump can not come to Nigeria?

Am just asking, no offends.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2016
anaton:
Buhari & Trump will attend the burial. grin grin grin

I disagree with them
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Princewell2012:

What makes you think that trump can not come to Nigeria?

Am just asking, no offends.
Trump is not yet a sitting president so he is not even as significant as Bill Clinton who visited Nigeria as a sitting president.
The question here is what's Trump comin to do? Attend a burial ceremony? U know this is a fucking joke right?
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
DropShot:

Yes o. I too think he should have added Putin, Clinton, Netanyahu and the Chinese premier to his imaginary list. Damn! Delusions of grandeur can be a real chronic disease grin grin
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
modath:

This would be tragic, if it wasn't so damn funny.cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trump? My goodness.. cheesy cheesy

Omenka, dropshot, kropotkin2, seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, malton, abeg make una come & join me laugh, e pass only me aswear.. grin cheesy

How come i wasn't invited? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by basilo102: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
just to keep afonjas busy, we will keep mentioning Trump
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by TheNonce: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin

I used to think that ipob youths were the only set of idiots that are fond of disgracing their igbo heritage but I never knew even some of their elites are even more _stupid than the young _morons!

Look at this one that has case file upon case file waiting for him at efcc's office expecting buhari and trump to show for his father's burial? Otondo.......
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by koladebrainiac(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
I used to Think Hausas are the only delusional tribe in Nigeria with their strong inclination to their Muslim religion. Now i beg to make slight correction to my research. Igbos too have strong delusional tebdency. Their own is both political n religion. I mean they are political ignorant n at the same time religion ignorant these two anomalies have eaten deep n blinded them to clear way forward.

The same way Almajiris in Hausa are behaving is the same way IPOB youths are now behaving..
Hian
Drops mic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.