Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial (61389 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Baba OBJ wl attend too grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by eponoloyin: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
discusant:

Afonjas don't even understand that far north Nigeria has carved out its Islamic Country from Nigeria, an Islamic country to be governed by Sharia Criminal laws; but far north still attaches to one Naija because of economic reasons, and for reasons of using Nigeria's government to expand Islam to the south in one Nigeria

Far north adopted sharia criminal laws which Boko Haram says it is fighting for.
Afonjas continue to criticize secessionists in the east, instead of minding their own SW business. See what cheap cash from crude oil can cause.

oloshi
your senators are there romancing with the far north, you don't see anything wrong
okorocha and co are there riding horses in the far North putting on hausa robes
you are a classic fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Ngozi123(f): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob yoots are just shameless... grin grin grin grin

Is Emeka Offor an IPOB member?
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by afrika(f): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Noise!!! Why all this lousy characters from Emeka offor n his people. If he has money ....develop the East. Build factories. Employ foreign investors and make East china
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Why won't they?afterall Obama was at the burial of my dog last year.

Before my wife gave me those three hot slaps to remind me that I've slept past my time for work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Decryptor(m): 12:28am On Nov 14, 2016
So this was the reason why you refused to bury the old man who died years ago? So that buhari and trump will attend? When I said this man's case was like that of someobe high on rhinoceros piss, some people criticized me.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by willibounce1(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2016
FlyoruB:
grin cheesy There has to be something in the water they drink in that part of the country that's responsible for the mass delusion that seems to be gaining ground there. Like WTF?? ?? grin

Most of them are just mad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Lankaline(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2016
I didn't even read a quote where offor stated that Trump and Buhari will come or were invited,,a stupid blogger juhs add it to this post and y'all are masturbating on it,,yur killing yur selves on this woukd hv made sense if offor said it himself,,not when a stated says,,"it is believed",,who in their right sense will believe such,,,Not only trump,, even Jesus,,,,tribalism is a disease and it has eaten deep into the average yoruba and igbo man,,,!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by kaylex1994(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2016
dear Nigerians kindly note that the word Trump isn't a new chat word like LOL, LMAO, SMH, LOLZ etc but the word is the name of The president elect of the united States thank you for your usual misunderstanding
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by vandertommy: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by ooshinibos: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2016
seun osewa ..why
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Biospnx(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2016
I believe obama showing up at d funeral than trump's presence

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by NovusHomo(m): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2016
ionsman:
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-american-president-elect-donald-trump-attend-sir-emeka-offors-father-burial/

“my father served the Nigerian Police meritoriously and retired after 35 years of service...

35 years of receiving bribe. As for the pussy grabber, forget it.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by jeffdaniel(m): 2:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Lankaline:
I didn't even read a quote where offor stated that Trump and Buhari will come or were invited,,a stupid blogger juhs add it to this post and y'all are masturbating on it,,yur killing yur selves on this woukd hv made sense if offor said it himself,,not when a stated says,,"it is believed",,who in their right sense will believe such,,,Not only trump,, even Jesus,,,,tribalism is a disease and it has eaten deep into the average yoruba and igbo man,,,!!

The news was actually from vanguard newspaper. if you follow the link, youll see it there. it has been edited some hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Chimdiebere(m): 2:15am On Nov 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob yoots are just shameless... grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by techcloud(m): 2:32am On Nov 14, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Ogbeni stop being so stupid. One person claims Buhari n Trump will attend his papa burial n u are steroetyping a whole RACE. How dumber can u be. Irrelevant clown lyk u all because u hav free 10mb.

hehehehehehe.... E pain am.... lol

Who is dumber between me and you now? I was talking about the people responsible for inviting buhari and Trump, you are here jumping into conclusion that I'm shaming a whole race.

For your info. Some of my best pals and friends and from that part of the country and they all condemn this abnormally.

Get a life!!!
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by DedeNkem: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Donald Trump will not go.

It is shameful and st*upid to even think inviting a known racist and bigot is something to be proud of!

Nigerian id*iots!!
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Yeligray(m): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2016
This post has got me laughing hard

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by nduchucks: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by coptic: 4:50am On Nov 14, 2016
1Dray:

Shut it!
I see inferior complex written all over you.

grin

Be throwing words you do not understand around. Did you not mean to say, "...inferiority complex..."?

You shouldn't be an arrogant prick when you barely even know a thing.

That's how easy it is to spot that your friend is inferior to her intelligence wise. How can you not tell when an agbero acts like he just won the Nobel?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Teespice(f): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2016
in Mariah carey's voice
you are delusional, delusional.
delusions of grandeur.
make I hear say trump dey come naija for burial.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by modath(f): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

You see every thread as an opportunity to mock Igbos... Continue, one day your cup go full

*See me shaking* God I'm so scared.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Please don't take my cup of "full" orange juice... cheesy

Most times when you (+ your acolytes) somersault into my mentions in your paranoiac paroxysm of rage & bitterness, all I feel is a strong sense of pity... I don't have any personal experience but I guess it must be very hard to be this emotionally invested in one random Internet moniker's opinion...

I can't rationalise it cos it's an aberration ( though una many for here, you too just be speck amongst them) but I don't hold it against you cos I don't know what kind of trauma made you this way, all i can say is "one day you'd be alright"...

Thank God for the real life amiable, sane, hardworking & forward thinking ones (I make jest of you NL trolls truely, who wouldn't? You guys are entertaining & so easy to wind up smiley) would have wondered "what happened"!!

P.S .. savor this response, probability of another is so slim, now scurry back into the hole from whence thou emerged... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 14, 2016
jeffdaniel:

The news was actually from vanguard newspaper. if you follow the link, youll see it there. it has been edited some hours ago.
See wetin vanguard dne cause
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by london4luv: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Hehehehhehehe d kind lie wey dis pple dey lie these days ehhh e dey purge belle see how my belle dey pain me bcoz of d lie... Infact I hear sey vladimir putin will be there too and UN secretary general
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by lloydmonarchy(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Trump day come,, hahaha this lie get sharp grade,, WTF,,, chief Saudi prince day Come too
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by iphydecency(f): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Akiika please contact me
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by 1Dray(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
coptic:

grin

Be throwing words you do not understand around. Did you not mean to say, "...inferiority complex..."?

You shouldn't be an arrogant prick when you barely even know a thing.

That's how easy it is to spot that your friend is inferior to her intelligence wise. How can you not tell when an agbero acts like he just won the Nobel?

Shut it! Like you don't know a typo when you see one. Am I suppose come here am drag about who writes English better.

You were trying to compel him to start trembling like you do, because you feel she's more intelligent than everyone in your village. Get it into your skull, everyone don't have that inferiority complex stuff written all over 'em like it's with you.
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by okaforsamuel: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Nigeria President nd American President to your dad's burial Smh seriously...
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by yom2(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2016
FlyoruB:
grin cheesy There has to be something in the water they drink in that part of the country that's responsible for the mass delusion that seems to be gaining ground there. Like WTF?? ?? grin
my brother d thing tire meo; hard core ignorance mixed with sturbborn headeness

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by yom2(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2016
castrokins:
You No Invite Putin?

How About Jide Offor?
and d pope too
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by kaystick86(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by yom2(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
afrika:
Noise!!! Why all this lousy characters from Emeka offor n his people. If he has money ....develop the East. Build factories. Employ foreign investors and make East china
abi o. Thats d way to go. Not unneccessary noise, lamentation and agitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.