Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed (1175 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by akpos247: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
I wonder why girls lie about their virginity especially girls within 18-21 so I decided to share my several experience.

so I was dating this girl last year .she was 18 then.she told me she was a virgin and I believed her because of the way she acts like a baby.
so two weeks into our relationship we were just walking down a street and we ran into a friend of mine.she was acting weird so I asked my guy later when we were alone if he knew her.he laughed and said she is a loose girl and he have bleeped her several times.the relationship didn't last before we broke up though

I had the same experience last week. so now am wondering. why do they lie.
pls share your thoughts
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by sammuell(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Randy100: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stop asking about their virgin status.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by slimthugchimee(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
why do guys lie about their income undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Loyalblak007(f): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
despite the fact that it is an irrelevant question...still...I don't lie about mine if asked..,Of what benefit is the answer to you guys? IF SHE SAYS YES YOU'LL SAY SHE IS LYING & IF SHE SAYS NO YOU'LL SAY SHE IS A HOE

What do you guys want for Christ sake?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by ojun50(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na yr own
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by UrWorstNitemare: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dear OP,

WHO VIRGINITY EPP?

pussy status is so irrelevant**

I only get to ask, if a gehl start acting like a log of wood and uncreative

In za ODA ROOM..

otherwise... so fvckin irrelevant...
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Because you're the same set of sanctimonious people that'd slut shame her if she admits she isn't one.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by VERDA: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Because you're the same set of sanctimonious people that'd slut shame her if she admits she isn't one.

That should not be reason enough to lie,what did she think was going to happen if the relationship lasted long enough.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
The usual trend when a guy meets a lady is dat the getting to know each other face usually contains some small lies...u know...just to make ur profile sleek and dope..
if she's already sure she gonna straff u pretty soon she won't lie about her virginity ....
but ladies aint like guys they decide about the sex part mayb after they've known u for a couple weeks or months...by den the virginity lie has already been told....most of the time they can't even remember they said so.. but the pathological liars quickly come up with a counter lie...like I was raped...or it was a mistake in college when I was in girls only school and we were just fooling around with the carrot/cucumber......
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Loyalblak007:
despite the fact that it is an irrelevant question...still...I don't lie about mine if asked..,Of what benefit is the answer to you guys? IF SHE SAYS YES YOU'LL SAY SHE IS LYING & IF SHE SAYS NO YOU'LL SAY SHE IS A HOE

The reason why guys ask the question is because of girls that claim No sex relationship when the other guy (the Ex) just chopped & cleaned mouth. cheesy

So therefore the ladies dont want to reveal their status, just so they can take their stand on No sex relationship .
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Are you a virgin? Why have double standards, you judged her that's why some women lie . This friend of yours how do you know he is not lying? So you will move on and perhaps leave a relationship that might be good for you just because of what someone said. Being a virgin does not make a woman virtuous not being one does not make her a slut either.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Here here !
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by AlexCk: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dating a girl, and the 1st thing u thinking about/ask her is, "are u a virgin?"

Sometimes, we guys need to be sensitive .

Just go with the flow.
Tor,

She's a virgin, na wahala, she's no virgin, na still wahala,
Tor
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Relationship101. Don't ask about my virginity.
You ask, I will lie and it will be damn hard for you to see beyong my panty.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by SlimmB(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Haba undecided saddisappointed you don't know... "PUSSY" And steady giving whenever requested for grin cool
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
AlexCk:

Just go with the flow.
Tor,

Tor
You are a breath of fresh air!
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by akpos247: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
AlexCk:

Just go with the flow.
Tor,

Tor

pls guys I have Neva asked any girl directly. jus wen I chat wit dem about my sex adventures and asked them to tell me about theirs majority of them would say they are virgins and sumtyms I may end up banging them.
sincerely I prefer girls who r not virgin, But not those whose hole b lyk roundabout oo
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by SlimmB(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
OP, for this kind century self wetting e na talk reach that side self u want marry her wey u go dey ask her jamb questions wey majority of girls go fail undecided...
Now listen to this;
Girls know what a guy wanna hear, and she believes that will make ya take her serious from the way she view your mentality, so next time adjust... though such conversation could come up when ya about to do the real deal, so maintain till then, trust me things will sort itself out cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by SlimmB(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
melonsoup:

you'll lie shocked good to know one of those girls that lie cool
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
SlimmB:

you'll lie shocked good to know one of those girls that lie cool
tongue Meh! You get what u ask for

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by SlimmB(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
melonsoup:
tongue Meh! You get what u ask for
Brutal girl lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
SlimmB:
Brutal girl lipsrsealed
Aww! That's a new one... kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by SlimmB(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
melonsoup:
Aww! That's a new one... kiss
grin grin without a pics ya earn it wink cool
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Their Virginity.thoughts Needed by buffalowings: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who virgin Don epp

Don't just cheat on me as soon as we are dating
angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Groom Refuses To Wear A Suit On His Wedding Day / The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. / How Hot Do You Think The Fitnessdoctor Looks? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.