Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Beautiful U.S Muslim Teacher Told In An Anonymous Note To Hang Herself With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful U.S Muslim Teacher Told In An Anonymous Note To Hang Herself With Her (936 Views)

Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State / Teacher Told 2 Students Fighting To Explain What Led To The Fight In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful U.S Muslim Teacher Told In An Anonymous Note To Hang Herself With Her by oswaggiee(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2016

Mairah Teli, a Muslim teacher at Dacula High School in Gwinnett County, the U.S. state of Georgia, received an anonymous note in her classroom, telling her that the headscarf isn’t allowed anymore.

The note written in black ink, with word America at the end besides the drawing of an American flag, says that she should tie her headscarf around her neck and hang herself with it\

In her Facebook post Mairah said,

“As a Muslim, I wear a headscarf as a practice of my faith. I want to share this to raise awareness about the reality and climate of our community. Spreading hate isn’t going to ‘make America great again. I feel children feel safe making comments that are racist or sexist because of him,” said Mariah.

The 24-year-old language teacher suspects the note was written by one of her students, adding that she feels the note is in reaction to Donald Trump’s victory in the presidential race. See the note below…

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL GIST http://kleeqers.com/forum/news/2802-beautiful-u-s-muslim-teacher-told-in-an-anonymous-note-to-hang-herself-with-her
Re: Beautiful U.S Muslim Teacher Told In An Anonymous Note To Hang Herself With Her by general111(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
You are lucky you were not killed.if it were to be in an muslim dominated society,you won't get a letter, you would get a knife to your throat.
Re: Beautiful U.S Muslim Teacher Told In An Anonymous Note To Hang Herself With Her by mazimee(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
general111:
You are lucky you were not killed.if it were to be in an muslim dominated society,you won't get a letter, you would get a knife to your throat.

For the fact that we have societies with insane religious fanatics doesn't mean we all should keep calm and watch the few saner societies go to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful U.S Muslim Teacher Told In An Anonymous Note To Hang Herself With Her by nwaanambra1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
general111:

you dey mind the stupid biatch cheesy

for her mind na she dey form say she get human rights - like her religion recognizes anybody's rights!

The note is simply telling her if she wants to wear her hijab she should head back to Pakistan or Afghanistan or better still Islamabad!

America will no longer tolerate any form of terrorism! and in Americans new international dictionary, hijabism is a form of terrorism! simple! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend / Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Pictures) / We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student- Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.