Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself (987 Views)

Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / No Penis Is Bigger Than A Baby's Head So Stop Screaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
You say you are valuable, you are worth something, you mean something.. my friend that is how you were meant to feel naturally..

How do you know you are actually worth something ?

It is not through the number of material things you posses or your bodily endowments.. It is through something much deeper.. I am talking about you (your brain and mind).. your personality ... I mean what you represent....

it is not your makeup represents of you.. that wipes off.. it is not that status your clothes represent... you change that everyday.. I mean who you are...

When you walk on the road, what do you represent. when you laugh. react. and the way you talk and what you talk.... who does it represent...

Even your friends.. the kinds of one you have whether casual or serious friendships tell you who you represent... the way they live their lives.. the way they react and the way they talk tell you a lot about yourself...

Some ladies define their friends as:

She is my friend because she understands me and cares for me and gives me good advice...

seriously can you define what is good advice?

can you define what you mean by understands you because you can be one of those girls with serious anger issues or very insultive, proud and shakara woman...

So you really represent nothing good and so is your friend that is why she understands you so well..

whenever people see me they will see me as someone and when they talk to me.. he shakes my hand twice and makes sure he knows he knows my name and how to contact for more gist... that is my value..

It is not about believing everyone is different and wouldnt like you because people know value when they see it...

Represent something wherever you are and you will be the epitome of change.. your hard work to create a good reputation will help build your children's future and yours..

Stay Healthy. Stay Wise...

Please remember

My articles are not to motivate you to go for your dreams. But for you to build yourself in and out and head/achieve greater dreams

Please do follow me so that you won't miss my posts ....I will always follow you back... I swear lol....

Note: Today is my birthday and no one said happy birthday on nairaland.. chai

Shout out to the people I follow

pdf90 (m ), itzmejerry , dingbang (m ), teepsee (f ),
Aiholi (m ), walcut (m ), kennedymonk (m ),
Sambagenius ( m ), cooljoe (m ), emitoz ( m ),
EyeofHorus , KissChrix ( m ), ANTONINEUTRON (m ),
jmanity , ClassCaptain (m ), Fadedjeans , gykes (m ),
UnlimitedIfex ( m ), Pabloosas ( m ), Deejay1000 (m ),
DozieInc ( m ), Viking007 (m ), Smallville10 ( m ),
kannyt01 (m ), frigingawesome(m ), queenitee( f),
mumumugu (m ), eme40rald (f ), trueanalyst ,
saintfellow (m ), ActOfWar( m ), Papikush ,
Julietcutie (f ), Harbay0101 (m ), MatthewDoyin(m ),
LanreDaMan (m ), NevetsIbot (f ), Sensie ( f),
dimexy247 (m ), Olasco93 , PRISTINEMUSCLES ,
mikhe2 ( m ), youngestmilly , twentyk(m ),
soulpeppersoup (m ), djkaycee001 ( m ),
TheRealestGuy ( m ), abdeiz( m ), ajsans , budosky
( m ), styles2009 , blithe2nice (m ), psalm1man (m ),
bassette (m ), Shiitposter , agrovick(m ), icanfeelit
( f), jaywise ( m ), SpicyJosBabe( f), knight05

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by RoyalBlak007: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy birthday grin
but them girls here are coming for yo
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Birthday Man, Long Live, Blessings.
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016

I read just two lines and I felt like Sleeping...grin
A little humor, please.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Happy birthday grin
but them girls here are coming for yo

Thank you... cake don actually finish.. just swallow spit for now.. lol

Hope you read the article.. remember to follow for now..

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

A little humor, please.

Please go to sleep.. the article is for mature people... thank you
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
MatthewDoyin:
Happy Birthday Man, Long Live, Blessings.

thank you so much...

holding a glass of wine to that

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Please go to sleep.. the article is for mature people... thank you
its not an article...

it's triazolan...grin

Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:

thank you so much...
holding a glass of wine to that
Ha ha, I hope you get drunk.
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
its not an article...

it's triazolan...grin
Do you need me to tuck you to bed..??
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
MatthewDoyin:
Ha ha, I hope you get drunk.
hehehe...
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by RoyalBlak007: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool
Newbeginnings:

Thank you... cake don actually finish.. just swallow spit for now.. lol

Hope you read the article.. remember to follow for now..

Thank you so much
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by dingbang(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Do you need me to tuck you to bed..??
epic grin
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Happy birthday sire
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Today is my birthday 14
NL sent me happy birthday msg
***feeling special***
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by agrovick(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

How do you know you are actually worth s
When you walk on the road, what do you represent. when you laugh. react. and the way you talk and what you talk.... who does it represent...

Happy belated birthday man, Thrive, Soar.
Re: You Are Not Valuable So Stop Deceiving Yourself by mumumugu(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Estharfabian:

A little humor, please.

this is not joke section

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Is Ready To Be Kissed / Has Any Girl Ever Told You I Thought You Will Never Ask?? / Man Commits Suicide After Discovering That All His 4 Children Weren't His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.