Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29945 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
I have got an additional payment for a plot which we took an advance payment for. With this money I will start preparing the survey plans for those that paid their money completely. Survey plans to be ready in a week.

Thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by wuwu2: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
thank you sir for your reply but I honestly don't think it is right for a new buyer to be given preference over me who made an initial deposit months ago. i chose to pay by installments which is one of the payment options you offered. why then do you have to look out for other buyers before I get a look in. you never specified that people who elect to make part payments will be treated differently from pple who pay in full at first. the 50k or so discount you gave them already took care of that, I thought.
spyder880:

Thank you Bro. The plots became free because those we reserved them for has not made a deposit on them. But before I accept a switch, let us see if there are buyers that will make payments on them and this provide us with necessary funds to prosecute the needed works on this land. When do you plan to complete the payment?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
wuwu2:
thank you sir for your reply but I honestly don't think it is right for a new buyer to be given preference over me who made an initial deposit months ago. i chose to pay by installments which is one of the payment options you offered. why then do you have to look out for other buyers before I get a look in. you never specified that people who elect to make part payments will be treated differently from pple who pay in full at first. the 50k or so discount you gave them already took care of that, I thought.

You can change your plot choice Sir. Please notify me so I can update my records accordingly. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by wuwu2: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tnx for your kind consideration. At least, it is important that we too, feel like a part of the project. I wish to switch from plot 7 to plot 23. Keep up the good work by the way. Peace.
spyder880:

You can change your plot choice Sir. Please notify me so I can update my records accordingly. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2017
I will try and pick up completed copies of the original survey plans for those whose payments have been completed for these plots today.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
I have picked up copies of the original survey plans for those that have completed their payments for these lands. I will now proceed to my lawyers for a deed in the favour of the new owners.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Happyfellow147: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good job oga Spyder
Hope to patronize you in your next project. For now I rejoice with people who have invested, while gathering fund to do mine soonest. Do keep us posted sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by kniru: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2017
how far with this spyder, the year is already ending ni oo
spyder880:
I have picked up copies of the original survey plans for those that have completed their payments for these lands. I will now proceed to my lawyers for a deed in the favour of the new owners.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
kniru:
how far with this spyder, the year is already ending ni oo

The deed will be ready soon. I will announce as soon as I pick them up. I will then dispatch them via courier by weekend. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by kniru: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
you mean this weekend?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2017
kniru:
you mean this weekend?

It is possible this weekend. I just called him again this morning.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Memejem: 1:00am On Oct 31, 2017
are there still available plots here?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Memejem:
are there still available plots here?

Yes, we still have about 4 plots for sale here.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
spyder880:

It is possible this weekend. I just called him again this morning.

Oga Spyder880, another weekend is already loading. How far are we on this

Also hint the house when the dispatch begins so one can be alert to the delivery.

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donelli:

Oga Spyder880, another weekend is already loading. How far are we on this

Also hint the house when the dispatch begins so one can be alert to the delivery.

Just Donelli wink

The whole documents are ready. I want to pick them up for dispatch and might start sending them this afternoon. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
spyder880:

The whole documents are ready. I want to pick them up for dispatch and might start sending them this afternoon. Thanks for your patience.

I have received my own documents. Courier came in this afternoon grin

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donelli:

I have received my own documents. Courier came in this afternoon grin

Just Donelli wink

Thank you Donelli for doing business with us. We will continue to keep to our words.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have got some advance payment for two plots of land in this estate. I plan to finish the processing of the few remaining documents for those that has paid and then move to start some work in this land. We wish to get the balance payment for the remaining plots which we got advance payment for earlier.

Works planned to start by this January ending.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
This is a summary of our works in 2017, as we move into 2018, we hope to do more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2060748/tigerkenn-homes-annual-summary-page/1

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello my people here, please send me a WhatsApp message before weekend if you have completed your payment and I have not given you your land documents.

My contact details still remain 0803 335 0750. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
spyder880:
I have got some advance payment for two plots of land in this estate. I plan to finish the processing of the few remaining documents for those that has paid and then move to start some work in this land. We wish to get the balance payment for the remaining plots which we got advance payment for earlier.

As January has now ended, please confirm works have indeed started?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
D1O:

As January has now ended, please confirm works have indeed started?

No work has started yet because of some funding issues, I am trying to resolve them by raising more funds to proceed.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by wuwu2: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
spyder880:
Hello my people here, please send me a WhatsApp message before weekend if you have completed your payment and I have not given you your land documents.

My contact details still remain 0803 335 0750. Thank you all.
Hello my oga.... I am just seeing this message. Sorry for the delay. As d place quiet, person no dey too check again. I am one of such people and will send that message right away.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 2:03am On Mar 01, 2018
spyder880:

As February has now ended, can you kindly confirm what the situation is with works?

Thank you!
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:28am On Mar 01, 2018
wuwu2:

Hello my oga.... I am just seeing this message. Sorry for the delay. As d place quiet, person no dey too check again. I am one of such people and will send that message right away.

Thanks for the call yesterday, I will do something about it this morning as promised.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:30am On Mar 01, 2018
D1O:

As February has now ended, can you kindly confirm what the situation is with works?

Thank you!

The delay is with gathering enough money to do a substantial work when I start. I may just start with what I have.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please reach out to me if you have completed your payment in any of my estates and have not collected your land allocation documents. I will be doing a lot of meeting with surveyors and lawyers in the next few days to clear any pending agreement. I want to process every remaining paperwork soon.

Also, anyone who is still owing me some money for the complete land payment, fencing or any other payment should please send their money to my company account. 

There are a few plots left to sell here, and the least price for one plot here is N1,500,000.00.

You can always reach me on 0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)

Company account details;

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

Looking for ways to serve you better, thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Original survey documents for plot numbers 23, 30 and 34 are out. Please send me the address you want me to use in the land agreement for your deeds. The lawyer needs the information.

Please send it to my phone line as either text message or WhatsApp message.

0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 12:43am On Apr 02, 2018
spyder880:

The delay is with gathering enough money to do a substantial work when I start. I may just start with what I have.

As March has now ended, can you kindly confirm what the situation is with works?

Thank you!
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2018
D1O:

As March has now ended, can you kindly confirm what the situation is with works?

Thank you!

My hope for promising that work will start in this estate was a hope for those still owing money from their uncompleted payments to pay up. So far they have not paid anything from the old debt. I also hoped that the remaining plots will be bought, so far, we have not sold all the remaining plots. In fact, I have been refunding a buyer who has some financial issues now. We have a cash crunch in the economy, but I am still hoping to do something.

The traditional rites payment for this property is also pending. The previous owners are asking that I come and settle the final traditional rites with them this week, (might cost more than N1,500,000.00) while I have enough funds to pay them, I will be left with less than N500,000.00 in cash after doing the traditional rites.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Original deed of lease plus the survey plans for plots number 23, 30 and 34 are now ready for dispatch to the owners. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Happyfellow147: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Oga spydder, what's the possibility of two people sharing one plot in the estate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.