Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29828 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Happyfellow147:
Oga spydder, what's the possibility of two people sharing one plot in the estate?

Very possible. Call or chat me up on 0803 335 0750.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Happyfellow147: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
OK thanks
spyder880:

Very possible. Call or chat me up on 0803 335 0750.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2018
spyder880:

My hope for promising that work will start in this estate was a hope for those still owing money from their uncompleted payments to pay up. So far they have not paid anything from the old debt. I also hoped that the remaining plots will be bought, so far, we have not sold all the remaining plots. In fact, I have been refunding a buyer who has some financial issues now. We have a cash crunch in the economy, but I am still hoping to do something.

The traditional rites payment for this property is also pending. The previous owners are asking that I come and settle the final traditional rites with them this week, (might cost more than N1,500,000.00) while I have enough funds to pay them, I will be left with less than N500,000.00 in cash after doing the traditional rites.

As April too has also now ended, your kind update on the proposed work commencement/debt collection on this project would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2018
D1O:

As April too has also now ended, your kind update on the proposed work commencement/debt collection on this project would be greatly appreciated.

Work not yet commenced yet. Still planning and waiting.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
D1O:

/
Spyder880:
Can we start building? I need to raise dwarf walls on my own plot(s).

Almost done with PH and will need to look towards Enugu again.

When does the rainy season stop?

/
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Spyder880:
Can we start building? I need to raise dwarf walls on my own plot(s).

Almost done with PH and will need to look towards Enugu again.

When does the rainy season stop?

/

We can of course start anytime you want. The rains stop by November.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by wuwu2: 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
Hello Spyda, please whats the update on these plots?
spyder880:
Original survey documents for plot numbers 23, 30 and 34 are out. Please send me the address you want me to use in the land agreement for your deeds. The lawyer needs the information.

Please send it to my phone line as either text message or WhatsApp message.

0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
wuwu2:
Hello Spyda, please whats the update on these plots?

The documents are ready for collection, please send me a whatsapp chat so I can know where to send the documents to you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by wuwu2: 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
K. Thanks. Will do
spyder880:

The documents are ready for collection, please send me a whatsapp chat so I can know where to send the documents to you.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
spyder880:

Work not yet commenced yet. Still planning and waiting.

As May has also ended and we are now in June, do you have any update on commencement of works on this Akpuoga Estate as promised?

PS, congratulations on the new Awka estate.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
D1O:

As May has also ended and we are now in June, do you have any update on commencement of works on this Akpuoga Estate as promised?

PS, congratulations on the new Awka estate.

Spyder880,

As this has apparently gone unanswered, and as the month of June has also ended, do you perhaps have any update for us as per any progress on this estate as promised?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
D1O:

Spyder880,

As this has apparently gone unanswered, and as the month of June has also ended, do you perhaps have any update for us as per any progress on this estate as promised?

Good day to you all. I had wanted to start working on this land earlier in the year but like I mentioned earlier in the year, funds have not been coming in from those who still owe for plots. I have less than the amount I need to make a strong impact on the land and I will not like to do a small work and stop.

The way it seems now, I may have to wait for the end of year and end of rains to start work. I also have an ongoing negotiation with the town union about development levies and how much I should pay.

Another thing that dragged me back is my company annual accounts as my accounting firm has been preparing the books. We recently paid our taxes for some years, the taxes and VAT were cleared this June 2018. All hands have been busy at the office as we get poised to serve you better. If there's anyone that has completed their payment and has not collected their completed documents, please let me know.

I still have some money for some of the works needed here, but I am thinking of leaving it till dry season again, so that I can complete my development levy and traditional rites payments for this land.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
spyder880:

Good day to you all. I had wanted to start working on this land earlier in the year but like I mentioned earlier in the year, funds have not been coming in from those who still owe for plots. I have less than the amount I need to make a strong impact on the land and I will not like to do a small work and stop.

The way it seems now, I may have to wait for the end of year and end of rains to start work. I also have an ongoing negotiation with the town union about development levies and how much I should pay.

Another thing that dragged me back is my company annual accounts as my accounting firm has been preparing the books. We recently paid our taxes for some years, the taxes and VAT were cleared this June 2018. All hands have been busy at the office as we get poised to serve you better. If there's anyone that has completed their payment and has not collected their completed documents, please let me know.

I still have some money for some of the works needed here, but I am thinking of leaving it till dry season again, so that I can complete my development levy and traditional rites payments for this land.

Thank you all.

As we have now entered the penultimate month of the year, hopefully you finally have a meaningful progress update for people who invested in this much awaited, much promoted and much touted estate.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
D1O:

As we have now entered the penultimate month of the year, hopefully you finally have a meaningful progress update for people who invested in this much awaited, much promoted and much touted estate.

Yes, as the dry season approaches. ......

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello my good people, hello to you all who bought lands from my estate here at Akpuoga Nike, Enugu East LGA of Enugu state. This is an update on our push to develop this land as planned.

As the dry season starts, I plan to commence some forms of development activities on this land, but like my people will always say "enwere ihe ana ewepucha na any, tupu ataba anu"

And so we have to first obey the tradition of our people by doing the traditional rites settlement for this land, this an integral part of land acquisition process in Igboland. In this process, the buyers of a land and the sellers come together and eat a feast prepared jointly by the two parties. This will involve the provision of food items, lots of drinks, kola nuts and live animals to use in cooking a huge meal. Both parties usually call in friends, relatives and inlaws to witness the event and even partake in the feast. It's an opportunity for each person to know each other, and prepare a ground for mutually beneficial alliances.

The traditional value of "nri ani" cannot be overemphasized, and so I arranged with the family that sold me this land for a proper nri ani feast to authenticate the sale of this land to my company. Some of the Items Which I am supposed to provide will be concerted to cash. This whole ceremony will cost over N2m.

Enjoy the pictures of the event. ........

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Some frothing palm wine must be a part of the traditional requirements, else the gods may not be too pleased cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Me and my entourage took a short walk around the land, and everything is in good condition. ......

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
spyder880:
Hello my good people, hello to you all who bought lands from my estate here at Akpuoga Nike, Enugu East LGA of Enugu state. This is an update on our push to develop this land as planned.

As the rainy season starts, I plan to commence some forms of development activities on this land, but like my people will always say "enwere ihe ana ewepucha na any, tupu ataba anu"

And so we have to first obey the tradition of our people by doing the traditional rites settlement for this land, this an integral part of land acquisition process in Igboland. In this process, the buyers of a land and the sellers come together and eat a feast prepared jointly by the two parties. This will involve the provision of food items, lots of drinks, kola nuts and live animals to use in cooking a huge meal. Both parties usually call in friends, relatives and inlaws to witness the event and even partake in the feast. It's an opportunity for each person to know each other, and prepare a ground for mutually beneficial alliances.

The traditional value of "nri ani" cannot be overemphasized, and so I arranged with the family that sold me this land for a proper nri ani feast to authenticate the sale of this land to my company. Some of the Items Which I am supposed to provide will be concerted to cash. This whole ceremony will cost over N2m.

@ bolded, did you mean dry season?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Bamidey: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
spyder880:
Me and my entourage took a short walk around the land, and everything is in good condition. ......
How much for a plot of land over there?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
D1O:

@ bolded, did you mean dry season?

Yes, I will edit my post, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bamidey:

How much for a plot of land over there?

I am raising the cost to N2,500,000.00 already. It might increase more in the coming years.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2018
/*

Spyder880:

Finally...

I have been waiting for this moment.

Kudos.

You will hear from me soon.

*/
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/*

Spyder880:

Finally...

I have been waiting for this moment.

Kudos.

You will hear from me soon.

*/

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 3:54am On Feb 02, 2019
spyder880:

As the dry season starts, I plan to commence some forms of development activities on this land, but like my people will always say "enwere ihe ana ewepucha na any, tupu ataba anu"

The rains are forecast to return circa mid-March. That is just 4-6 weeks away. But I'm sure you know that already. So this polite reminder is only because you have long and repeatedly vested a lot on this very dry season (with respect to providing the long overdue works in this estate that will enable your investors commence proposed developments). I am sure you will agree that while drinks, meals, felicitations and nri ani with the folks who sold you the land might all be well and good, they have no bearing on an investor's bottom line a this stage.

As our people say, time is money.

I salute you!
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2019
D1O:

The rains are forecast to return circa mid-March. That is just 4-6 weeks away. But I'm sure you know that already. So this polite reminder is only because you have long and repeatedly vested a lot on this very dry season (with respect to providing the long overdue works in this estate that will enable your investors commence proposed developments). I am sure you will agree that while drinks, meals, felicitations and nri ani with the folks who sold you the land might all be well and good, they have no bearing on an investor's bottom line a this stage.

As our people say, time is money.

I salute you!

I like your gentle reminders Bro. And I have my mind on this matter firmly. Before moving for development of a land, the community development committee members must be settled, and there seems to be a little confusion on the camp to be paid. This had generated problems for other developers, some got into trouble with youths, some paid the money twice. I am bidding my time and watching the development before going to pay them. Some had reached out to me by last Christmas but I prefer to wait.

The second issue here is an alternative road. Just like in the Ugwuomu land, I have found a new road to drive into this land, and I want to explore this new option. This piece of land will have a higher value if the new entrance is secured. I am still working with some members of the community to see how we can clear this new road from the side. To me, using the money for fencing to create that road is a better option, but sometimes, it's better to wait than act in error.

Be rest assured that I understand that time is money, but the plots are appreciating in value even as we wait. Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by dandy2222: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2019
spyder880:

I like your gentle reminders Bro. And I have my mind on this matter firmly. Before moving for development of a land, the community development committee members must be settled, and there seems to be a little confusion on the camp to be paid. This had generated problems for other developers, some got into trouble with youths, some paid the money twice. I am bidding my time and watching the development before going to pay them. Some had reached out to me by last Christmas but I prefer to wait.

The second issue here is an alternative road. Just like in the Ugwuomu land, I have found a new road to drive into this land, and I want to explore this new option. This piece of land will have a higher value if the new entrance is secured. I am still working with some members of the community to see how we can clear this new road from the side. To me, using the money for fencing to create that road is a better option, but sometimes, it's better to wait than act in error.

Be rest assured that I understand that time is money, but the plots are appreciating in value even as we wait. Thank you Sir.
Keep on playing with peoples hard earned money
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2019
dandy2222:
Keep on playing with peoples hard earned money

If you had paid for a plot in this estate, kindly ask for your money to get refunded, and I believe Spyder880 will give it back within a few hours of you asking.

Who made you an advocate here? Who has complained to you that his money got toyed with?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2019
It's sad really. But it's high time I started to open up on the true position of things, and maybe help clear some misconceptions people might have about land business and the way I play these things.

1. Only about 18 plots were subscribed in this estate.
2. Only about 11 plots has been paid in full
3. About 6 plots have not been paid in full (owners still promising to pay up later, 1 subscriber was refunded when he had some money problems.
4. I have collected from subscribers, about a total of N19,536,250.00 from the first day till today.
5. Total money paid cash for purchase of this land is about N29,000,000.00 (agents money inclusive)
6. Total money paid to lawyers and surveyors is in excess of N4,000,000.00
7. Total money used for traditional rites, and other settlements is about N2,000,000.00
8. I had settled the tax authorities for my companies income tax with nearly N1,500,000.00 (although this one will be shared by Ugwuomu estate)
9. I will not cut expenses for meetings with several elders and youths, plus a lot of other costs I won't remember now.
10. Neither will I count my fuel money and other expenses. I have no staff on estate payroll so no expense on that one.

I have clearly spent much more than I collected, and continue to fund the deficit with my own money, because I am desirous of retaining some of these plots remaining for myself and the company. I can even commence the fencing and pay the community this month, because I still retained some funds from last year for that purpose which I planned to start this January, till I discovered the leadership issues in the community.

I have prepared 11 original land deeds, in favor of all who paid fully for their lands, I have dispatched about 8 documents to their owners and received acknowledgements from them. 3 documents are still in my office awaiting dispatch when the owners need them.

I note the need for quick development, but sadly, it comes at a huge price, especially if you are the pioneer. I am choosing to follow things as they happen, the whole lands around here has been sold to other estates and bodies and we all are waiting for a development promised by Sullivan Chime, an industrial city nearby. Getting a good access will raise the value of a land, more than a fence will. This is business strategy and I am conserving funds in readiness for the most important things.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2019
whirlwind7:

If you had paid for a plot in this estate, kindly ask for your money to get refunded, and I believe Spyder880 will give it back within a few hours of you asking.

Who made you an advocate here? Who has complained to you that his money got toyed with?

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by SYDONYE1: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2019
I hardly comment on the forum. I bought a land from this estate. I don't live in the country. I have not seen Spyder before. I don't know him from Adam. When I sent my brother to come and inspect the land. He said that he does not want it. I called Spyder and he quickly refunded my money. Likes of Spyder is hard to find in our society of today. If you have concerns, table your issues and stop pointing accusing fingers. Spyder is a man of integrity.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Number Of Survivors Now 15, 42 Dead ― Sanwo-olu / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.