Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed (50390 Views)

Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Excited Male Bouncer Carried Asa Up On Stage In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Eyaah
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2016
What shall I say?
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by gurunlocker: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
But he didn't mention this yesterday.... who is lying here?
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Johnsown1(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Taunts will always behave like one,
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by CuteTj(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
EHMIR:
Quilox,i swear ur lie dey wear amosun cap.

Why would femi wants to sit 8 guests when the table can only accomodate 6 pple

Is there anything iam not getting.
You don't seem to understand party settings. An average Nigerian wants his/her friends on the same table as them not minding the space it was originally meant to contain.

I was at a party on saturday and the guys on the table by my side rearranged the seating arrangement by stuffing additional chairs here and there so as to accommodate their friends.

My point is that its a normal thing we do in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by veeceesynergy: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2016
D truth in all these is dat Oritsefemi bleeped up.....if u re a nite crawler, u don't need to be told wat happened deducing frm d 2 stories.........Bouncer bounce Oritsefemi man, d guy vex slap d Bouncer, so Bouncer attack am bak, him stab d Bouncer..

And mind u, wen they say d VIP is for 6, it doesn't mean dat it can't accommodate 10, dats wen clubs bring dia small sofa stools.......femi messed up.....demail even pity am sef......Wat is A-Class Artist.........how much re u spending in my club,

6 Likes

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Emassive(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2016
No blood on the Glass.... Why my people!

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by vinelli(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Na their wahala
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by blazetitov: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Is Quilox the only club on the island??

These people should look somewhere else.

Oritsefemi should establish a night club too now.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by robminds: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2016
where can one read Femi's own account?

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Mileslamar1(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2016
ah
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by olysexy(f): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2016
meanwhile save the cucumber and come patronize my intimacy gadgets both for male and female at affordable prices.....
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by fergieboy: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2016
blazetitov:
Is Quilox the only club on the island??

This people should look somewhere else.

Oritsefemi should establish a night club too now.

Mehn bro the thing taya me o.. The way celebs rush to that club.. U will start thinking if they are the only club in island.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Justiceleague1: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Next time give respect to whom respect is due.. Well quick recovery to you,hulky

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by obstead200(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2016
EHMIR:

@ the bolded
yes there is something u are not getting. You are not getting the fact that Artists are stupid and crazy people

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by MyGeneration(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2016
LoL... MUMU people, as oritsefemi collapsed u guys shud hv poured water on him, then when he wakes up u give him a good beating until he faints for real dz time.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2016
This Oritsefemi guy really get luck. Try such nonsense at any club in Benin and let's see if he will come out in one piece.
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Nukualofa: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2016
I don't club. I spend time watching my movies and planning on where i will spend my lifetime bringing succour to the poor and the downtrodden
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by chigoizie7(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2016
They should just sue his silly ass.
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by july66: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2016
biadaba:

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/quilox-releases-official-statement-and.html

Watch how he was beaten up after slapping and stabbing the bouncer here https://www.nairaland.com/3461925/oritsefemi-beaten-up-slapping-bouncer

This are the risks of being a bouncer
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by july66: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2016
biadaba:

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/quilox-releases-official-statement-and.html

Watch how he was beaten up after slapping and stabbing the bouncer here https://www.nairaland.com/3461925/oritsefemi-beaten-up-slapping-bouncer

These are the risks of being a bouncer. The people you are planning to bounce may end up bouncing you.
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
".. Oristefemi faced by an enraged crowd outside and perhaps realizing the gravity of his offense pretended to collapse..."

Nothing when person nor go see for naija..

So Oritsefemi faked his own fainting?

Hahaha. I tire ooo

Quilox should kuku tell us that their bouncers beat the hell out of him till he collapsed ..lolz

6 Likes

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Momoh7(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2016
na lai Muhammed own side of the story I dey wait for
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by cee001(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2016
EHMIR:

be lyk say dem go lap demselves grin
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by jahsson(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2016
olysexy:
meanwhile save the cucumber and come patronize my intimacy gadgets both for male and female at affordable prices.....

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by uwagimboo: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2016
CXLVII:
For having the guts to bounce a sound sultan, it's hurts to know he is still alive

Go back home nd pick ur brain u forgot..

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2016
no thanks..i think u shud share it with ur families and friends so they dont act like dis in public..we here av learnt enough from dis forum..thanks.
biadaba:
See all the photos and video here---->

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by uwagimboo: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
veeceesynergy:
D truth in all these is dat Oritsefemi bleeped up.....if u re a nite crawler, u don't need to be told wat happened deducing frm d 2 stories.........Bouncer bounce Oritsefemi man, d guy vex slap d Bouncer, so Bouncer attack am bak, him stab d Bouncer..

And mind u, wen they say d VIP is for 6, it doesn't mean dat it can't accommodate 10, dats wen clubs bring dia small sofa stools.......femi messed up.....demail even pity am sef......Wat is A-Class Artist.........how much re u spending in my club,

Sincerely, u use ur brain well..

Ur analysis is what happened.
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by pamcode(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2016
All this celebs and their agbero mentality.
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by emsquare(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2016
This is terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Ike Onyema Pictured Smoking With Friends / Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Davido On Twitter (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.