Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed (50391 Views)

Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Excited Male Bouncer Carried Asa Up On Stage In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by PatAkpos: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
I only came to check the pictures. shocked shocked shocked.

Are you sure this guy's bae will not change address?
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by amdoyin82(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nukualofa:
I don't club. I spend time watching my movies and planning on where i will spend my lifetime bringing succour to the poor and the downtrodden
story for the gods..
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by prophetfire: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I knew Oritse Femi was lying. The club too is lying. Sound Sultan too is lying.

The truth is that Oritse Femi, like most Nigerians who wake up to see #5m in their account balance expects to be worshipped by others. He was pissed an 'ordinary ' club bouncer should tell him what to do.

The club bouncers actually manhandled Femi. Who wouldn't? He acted like a tout (which he is by the way) and had to be treated as one.

Sound Sultan, we know your career is almost over and cash is not in your hand again to live the celebrity life, yet you won't respect yourself and eat food at home, read your children to bed and plan your next move with your partner. You just dey lie on behalf of another man because he might give you VIP tickets in his club for how long? 1 month? 2 weeks?
you are very intelligent my dear.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by wizjaybee(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
CXLVII:
For having the guts to bounce a sound sultan, it's hurts to know he is still alive
bros,wetin?..u be sound sultan Dj ?
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by oluwas3un(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
oritsefemi and his stupid bouncers everywhere,that was how they did the other day at gbagada when the area boys there were hailing him and trying to get something from him,one of his stupid bouncers shot at the guy if no be say that one sef stand well well and the gun didn't penetrate, come see as everybody take race, sound sultan don sing am say,One day bushmeat go catch the hunter,I'm bushmeat don catch the hunter.
Re: Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
All I can say about this Quilox saga is that one party sold stupidity and the other sold his Organization to the world. wait a minute, did i just call the name 'Quilox'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Ike Onyema Pictured Smoking With Friends / Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Davido On Twitter (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.