Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki (24903 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by morereb10: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2016
mad people everywher
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by arabianights: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Yes i knw wat am saying and am very informed..."FEMI FALANA"
no,dear.You Have No Idea On What You Are Stating But Then Even By Your Profile Name,its Obvious You Are Not To Be Taken Seriously.Howz Mummy And Daddy?Oya Go And Play And Make Sure You Are In Doors Before 2PM For Lunch.
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Splashme: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:
Since this man has been denied Minister of Justice...

His confusion has attained a significant position!!.....

Today....Pro-APC....Tomorrow Anti-APC.....

#ShioR

TO THOSE E-BABOONS TURNING TRUMP TO THEIR MESSIAH...

Please go read up on the concept of Sovreiqnty.....
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by castrokins(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Between The People You Mentioned And The Released Boko Haram Commandos, Who Are More Treacherous To Nigeria?

patriotic9jaboy:
How can he release someone who commited an offense of such magnitude? I trust buhari to ignore any court order. Dasuki, KANU and El-zakzaky are a threat to national security and no sane government will release them. Not even the loud mouthed trump who can't tolerate people for their skin color will release such high profile criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by musa7m(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
How can he release someone who commited an offense of such magnitude? I trust buhari to ignore any court order. Dasuki, KANU and El-zakzaky are a threat to national security and no sane government will release them. Not even the loud mouthed trump who can't tolerate people for their skin color will release such high profile criminals
how dasuki take be threat to national security? angry

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Buhari hv really doubled his no of enemies in recent times 2ru his poor economic plan, Witch hunting of perceived opposition, betrayal of close associates, his fight against corruption which is lopsided and especially in the perceived marginalisation of some groups of people by his govt .
I think He z really killing his political carrier,especially if he hv interest of contesting in 2019, his feud with Tinubu will be a big blow to him, bc he definitely can't make it without the South.

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by eshic(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=ajoskele post=51023891]Wait for our brothers from the other side.
They would soon queue behind the Falana they hate now that he is against the man they hate more.

you see people like you are the reason why Nigeria is as bad as this.people who cannot make objective comments without inciting hatred among tribes in Nigeria.I have learnt to ignore people like you because I don't think most of you that make inciteful comments are of adult age maybe below 16 years because I don't think a matured thinking being could make senseless comments like those for north,west and east and even paid agents.
sometimes I wonder why the moderator of this forum allow the excesses of all this tribal warlords in nairaland land.this is one of the reason this forum is regarded as children forum judjing by the kind of comments we read here

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by bishopcarter: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
you mean you wrote this ? bros you fall my hand
patriotic9jaboy:

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Valprof: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Stricker321:

http://punchng.com/us-ban-release-dasuki-falana-urges-buhari/
so na only dasuki he dey detain....y u no include kanu....u dy smoke?

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by JoNach: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

pls explainin two lines and not more tbhan 24 words how[b] DASUKI[/b] release will be a threat to national security.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by airminem(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Have They Being Tried By The Legal Court And Pronouced Gilty? Then Why Are You Running Your Keypad? People Are Been Shot Dead Everyday.

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
arabianights:
no,dear.You Have No Idea On What You Are Stating But Then Even By Your Profile Name,its Obvious You Are Not To Be Taken Seriously.Howz Mummy And Daddy?Oya Go And Play And Make Sure You Are In Doors Before 2PM For Lunch.

Mtchewww...look at diz mundane, lethargically inept, null brained buffoon. I thought u had mature engagements nt knowing ure one of doz irredeemable, irrelevant nonentities dat troll cyberspace. Yes Femi Falana is a buttlicking afonja anytime anyday. U can get 2 d nearest railway n run into a moving train or better sleep n nt wakeup. Useless afonja!

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by OBAGADAFFI: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
He specifically urged the President to order the release of the immediate past National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), who has been held in custody without a court order.

Falana said the release of Dasuki would allow the ex-NSA’s trial for alleged diversion of arms funds to go on smoothly

Falana the hypocrite finally woke-up.

How will you declare Dasuki guilty when he is yet to face trial.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Disgusting AFONJAundecided
despicable plc of an ashewo baby factory..

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by shegra58: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
chemicalDisease:
NO HE SHOULDN'T RELEASE HIM.

TRUMP WILL CHANGE AM FOR THE CLUELESS PRESIDIOT.
just don't forget that PMB is the president of Nigeria and Trump is USA president and they both have their separate duty to perform,so it's just your sense of low esteemed that makes u think that Trump can control PMB and our country undecided
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Thewrath(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
then get ready to start buying arms from cotouno(if any).

2 Likes

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
despicable plc of an ashewo baby factory..

Says d son of a notorious osogbo ritualist

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by tete7000(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
They say if lie goes for two years, truth will catch up with it one day. Truth is catching up with lies gradually. Even Falana is keying in gradually to the side of the truth. The truth is you don't fight injustice with injustice. Wrong cannot produce right.

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
The certificate defender grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by maxbarry(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fear of Trump is d beginin of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by everozone: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
It's obvious that Buhari is obsessed with violation of human rights, but d fact remains that Falana was one of those rights activists who initially gave d president d impetus and courage to do what he is doing.Thank God Falana's brain has been reset.
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
dont worry no need mincing words with a deluded son of a cheap hag..i blame nature for not allowing ur ashi mumu iya to bleed u out inside latrine..it wud av been one problem less now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...e go pain am oooo gagagooo
FuckyourMama:

Says d son of a notorious osogbo ritualist
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by adedehinbo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
chemicalDisease:
NO HE SHOULDN'T RELEASE HIM.

TRUMP WILL CHANGE AM FOR THE CLUELESS PRESIDIOT.
so trump will impeach buhari abi nd replace him with ohaneze? u must be mad
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by emmydollars4life(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
BLOODY ZOMBIE WITH RED EYE

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
dont worry no need mincing words with a deluded son of a cheap hag..i blame nature for not allowing my ashi mumu iya to bleed us out inside latrine..it wud av been one problem less now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...e go pain us afonja oooo gagagooo

For being diz stuuupid oya...

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
dont worry no need mincing words with a deluded son of a cheap hag..i blame nature for not allowing ur ashi mumu iya to bleed u out inside latrine..it wud av been one problem less now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...e go pain am oooo gagagooo

See diz red roofed, thatch and mud house dweller wit egg head n clawed face typing his mother's biography. At d rate poverty is exterminating ya family tree, even mosquitoes won't survive d effects of hunger n starvation dt has infested n eroded ur immediate family. demonic afonja wink
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Bhuldoxxa(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
FuckyourMama:
D buttlicking, notorious afonja lawyer advising d recognised world wide fulani dullard 2 obey court orders is d 9th wonder of d world.

Go and join Charlie boy to occupy NASS instead of writing magnificent nonsense.
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by juman(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
The president and his apc people have no option except to release dasuki.

The money the apc accused him of was part of security vote of jonah.

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Vonwolf(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You are presumed innocent untill proven guilty by a competent court of law...

1 Like

Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Sagacity07: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
to speak with a desire to be objective these days is highly difficile. We were never like this. We have be exploited upon by our leaders: I mean all tribes in Nigeria. In other news, you cannot belittle the power of words or writing, check out my 300 word hilarity, where I trumped the ideas of repressive govts and give a snippet of how the elite view the masses. It is on nairaland. Here, https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#50994275
Re: Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:

Go and join Charlie boy to occupy NASS instead of writing magnificent nonsense.

GTFOH! Chipmunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / Abba Kyari Reacts To Comment About Him On Facebook From Someone He Helped / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.