Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (223771 Views)

Ican To Release November 2017 Diet Exam Result January 18th, 2018 / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Olammy76(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please, I want to register for ATS 1, this coming diet 2018, I want to know when the Registration will close
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AngelJennifer: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please where do i start with B.sc in Accounting. How much should i budget for registration, exemption, hardcopy packs and also for Ican lectures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by dvaliant: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
AngelJennifer:
Please where do i start with B.sc in Accounting. How much should i budget for registration, exemption, hardcopy packs and also for Ican lectures.

Registration is 7300 (300 bank charge inclusive). Exemption is based on the number of courses you're exempted from. cost of ICAN lectures depend on the lecture centre and the number of courses. Hardcopy Packs are given after you've registered for the exam though you could purchase from individuals or lecture centres.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AngelJennifer: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
dvaliant:

Registration is 7300 (300 bank charge inclusive). Exemption is based on the number of courses you're exempted from. cost of ICAN lectures depend on the lecture centre and the number of courses. Hardcopy Packs are given after you've registered for the exam though you could purchase from individuals or lecture centres.

Thanks.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mandonnels(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Gmajor:
Is there any tutorial centre in Benin city? If so where? Also what is all this talk about Exemption? What does it mean?
Mikon professional tutors.
34A boundary road,
GRA
Benin city
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Gmajor(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2018
mandonnels:

Mikon professional tutors.
34A boundary road,
GRA
Benin city
thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Ifamsy: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please can someone who did not do accounting courses in HND do ICAN, and
where will the person start from?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by usmankenny(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
pls what is d techniques DAT can b adopted in reading and completing all the course outlines of business law because I want to dis year's May diet and I av been reading d course but the course outline is enormous.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by usmankenny(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Ifamsy post=64019393]Please can someone who did not do accounting courses in HND do ICAN, and
where will the person start from?

u will start from foundation stage and dere are some courses dat are exempted for non-accounting graduates depending on your course of study
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Kingstel(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice thread.

Stop being broke as a Jambite, Student, Corper, etc for Northern residents only. Become our sales representative & earn more than the minimum wage.
Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nudoibaretep: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Olammy76:
Please, I want to register for ATS 1, this coming diet 2018, I want to know when the Registration will close

Where is your location? If your are in Abuja, the best place for ATS classes is ABTO professional Tutors, contact 08039171948 for enquiries.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Akinking2: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
usmankenny:
pls what is d techniques DAT can b adopted in reading and completing all the course outlines of business law because I want to dis year's May diet and I av been reading d course but the course outline is enormous.
Would advise you cover at least 90 percent, the questions can come from anywhere. Cover company law extensively sha plus law of contracts
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by usmankenny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Akinking2:

Would advise you cover at least 90 percent, the questions can come from anywhere. Cover company law extensively sha plus law of contracts

thanks so much. I av started reading it including management info because I av d soft copy and I want to cover some chapters bf starting tutorial dis week
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by anunimus(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
AyarmBoye:
PYE.... WYSE....PASSWORD..... Dose 3 r very good
pls wats the idea of the fee for foundation. I'm taking only FA, BL and MA
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adubam(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
anunimus:
pls wats the idea of the fee for foundation. I'm taking only FA, BL and MA

CLICK HERE http://www.icanexamsonline.org/professional/examinfo.htm
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Akinking2: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
usmankenny:

thanks so much. I av started reading it including management info because I av d soft copy and I want to cover some chapters bf starting tutorial dis week
Good one.But for M.I read the theoretical aspects for now;the ones u can easily understand (the IT part) and attend lectures for the quantitative part when lectures commence. You will be ok.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by usmankenny(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Akinking2:

Good one.But for M.I read the theoretical aspects for now;the ones u can easily understand (the IT part) and attend lectures for the quantitative part when lectures commence. You will be ok.

good one bro. in fact, I enjoy reading DAT M.I and I even catch up with d topics like cost estimation and inventory valuation......I know I will come back here to share d goods news with u. u are really appreciated.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Akinking2: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
usmankenny:

good one bro. in fact, I enjoy reading DAT M.I and I even catch up with d topics like cost estimation and inventory valuation......I know I will come back here to share d goods news with u. u are really appreciated.
if you enjoy reading MI then you shouldn't have any problems passing it and if you really understand what you are reading then it will help when you write PM in the next stage. Goodluck bruv.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by usmankenny(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Akinking2:

if you enjoy reading MI then you shouldn't have any problems passing it and if you really understand what you are reading then it will help when you write PM in the next stage. Goodluck bruv.

pls help me send yr watsapp nomba to dis email usmankenny02@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Igboeze90: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls someone help a brother with study packs and past questions for ICAN foundation level.5 subjects.
eminentvincent@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by AngelJennifer: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2018

Ask around,when you go to ICAN meeting in Enugu, you'd see that 75% of chartered accountants in Enugu are products of Student's SWOT & Associate.

please how much does this center charges for courses under skills.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by goodandkind: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have a US CPA so I should be exempted from all papers except Business Law, PSAF and Advanced Taxation. On the ICAN Website, it shows that the exemption fee is 109,500 Naira. If I apply for exemption, will I be able to take all 3 papers at once? Also, will I have to pay for the exam separately or is that included in the exemption fee? Finally, is it possible to start taking the foundation paper (Business Law) before I apply for exemption? Thank you.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Fixed: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
goodandkind:
I have a US CPA so I should be exempted from all papers except Business Law, PSAF and Advanced Taxation. On the ICAN Website, it shows that the exemption fee is 109,500 Naira. If I apply for exemption, will I be able to take all 3 papers at once? Also, will I have to pay for the exam separately or is that included in the exemption fee? Finally, is it possible to start taking the foundation paper (Business Law) before I apply for exemption? Thank you.

I doubt if you will be able to register for any examination until your exemptions are sorted out. This is because a profile will be created for you on the ICAN portal which will detail the exempted papers and the papers you will sit. Registration for exams is done by you through your profile where you then select the paper(s) you wish to write from the list provided. Please note that exemption fees is just as stated. You pay for exam separately.

To the last question, while you can choose the number of papers to write, you will not be able to combine papers from different levels. From your statement, it appears the papers you will sit cut across about three different levels which should take you three diets all things being equal. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by promowise(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
shypo:
Pls I need d study pack,so may I get it

Pls am also in need of it MANAGEMENT INFO.
Here is my number 07065720937
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2018
How can anyone OND holder in business administration and management student register for this certification, amount payable, level, I'm totally a novice on this, help a brother, here is my WhatsApp number 08186818595. Thanks
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Osam20: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Please I want to apply for ICAN and start student registration this week , someone should pls enlight me on the registration process and Good Tutorial center at Isolo Lagos becoz am residing at Isolo Lagos. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Topkush:

the next exam will be in May
hello.
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Topkush: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Omoluabi16:
hello.
Hi
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Topkush:
Hi
What's up..You sent a pm?
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Dclique(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Olammy76:

ICAN ats 2018 exam registration has commenced, you can get full details here http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2016/03/ican-exam-timetable-fees-online-registration-syllabus.html
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Battywonder(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Join ICAN foundation exam study group on whatsapp

https:///JMcNfs3ynhw5htD3kfPdnZ

Or add o8i426i37i7
Re: ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Happyfellow147: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
Posse Associates
Simply unbeatable!
I qualified this diet
MIMIBESTBEST:
please study centers in ENUGU STATE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.