Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Kim Kardashian West Could' 'bleed To Death' If She Falls Pregnant Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian West Could' 'bleed To Death' If She Falls Pregnant Again (596 Views)

Update: The Story Of The Girl Who Bleed To Death Is Fake! / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Could' 'bleed To Death' If She Falls Pregnant Again by santos234: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Kardashian West has been warned she could ''bleed to death'' if she fell pregnant with a third child following the difficult labour she endured during her first two pregnancies

Kim Kardashian West has been warned she could ''bleed to death'' if she fell pregnant again.

The 36-year-old 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star, who has three-year-old daughter North and 11-month-old son Saint with her husband Kanye West, has admitted she would love to expand her brood and have another child, but her doctor Paul Crane has revealed it wouldn't be ''safe'' for her after the complications during her first two pregnancies.

Speaking on the popular E! show on Sunday (13.11.16), the brunette beauty - who married the 'Famous' rapper in 2014 - said: ''Lately I've been thinking I would love to maybe have another baby. But like I had two really difficult pregnancies and really difficult deliveries so getting pregnant again it's something that does concern me.''

[size=16pt]However, Doctor Crane said:Continue:[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian West Could' 'bleed To Death' If She Falls Pregnant Again by herzern1(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016

Re: Kim Kardashian West Could' 'bleed To Death' If She Falls Pregnant Again by BarclaysV(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2016
Thank to God She won't disturb our mind with her yansh Again... #noconcern

(1) (Reply)

Why This? / Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys? The Truth Finally Uncovered / Written

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.