Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Sinister Affections Part 2 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections Part 2 (55138 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / From Nigeria With Love: Part 2 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Marvel1206: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by CuteStalWart(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by LoveSpirit: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Where's this OP nah?..I dislike waiting for long like this
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mattyboy007(m): 2:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Nyc one bro...more ink to ur pen.. n tanx fr d mention
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by iphethemie: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
LoveSpirit:

kk grin
LoveSpirit:

kk
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm sorry guys. Had problem with the anti spam bot. It keeps deleting updates and banning me.. I'm trying to update now and hoping ion get banned again
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
[b]**************

What's your real name?''

Shindara smilled and looked at the name printed on Chisom's uniform.

Shindara watched Chisom's face as realisation hit him.

"ummmmmn'' He babbled some words and scratched his scanty hair in frustration. "well, That's my nickname. Santiago''

"oh really officer Chisom'' Shindara laughed. She was obviously enjoying herself before this clown of a guy.

"Yes. So can I have your digits please?'' Chisom barked out. He was nervous. She was too good for him and obviously smarter than his Fatima and Amina.

Shindara giggled a bit and then her face turned into a frown ''No!'' She sounded stern ''Until you can be smooth at hitting on girls'' She smilled again and turned to face the road.

Chisom thought he heard wrong. His lines used to get girls na. What went wrong here? The local girls he always hit on were forever frowning but this lady was smilling and she was very relaxed. He could tell from the way she spoke english that she studied abroad.

'That olodo, na true say she be big fish o' He thought and looked at her backside. The firmness of the asz in the jean she was on was good enough to make him burst his pants with his john thomas.

'Taaaaar!I must get this babe.'He thought.

He turned her around. "Baby. Please just listen to me''

Shindara doubled up with laughter. Never in her life had she come across a guy as hillariously lame as this dude.

"Chisom'' She tried to say despite her laughter. "please... Please'' she had to stop talking to laugh again. Tears streaked down her face ''oooooooh. Please just go. You're bodaciously lame''

The first soldier at the camp gate who was spying on what his friend Chisom was doing was smilling and hailing his friend thinking it was a good thing that Shindara was laughing.

Chisom stood there watching Shindara try to get over her laughter.

'This one must be mad o' He thought.

Henry was about driving into the camp just where Shindara was laughing. He stopped his car right beside Shindara on impulse. Why he stopped the car, he didnt know.

Shindara straightened herself and looked Henry in the eye. Trina was seating comfortably beside him in the car. Henry followed Shindara's gaze and realised it was on Trina.

Trina sucked on her middle finger with a finger and pointed it to Shindara indicating that the sex with Henry was good.... No.... Fantastic. Shindara took her gaze off Trina and gave Henry a dissapointed look.

"If you were going to leave me, I wasnt expecting you elope with a slut'' That was what her eyes told him.

She looked away. A tear was threatening to come down her eyes. 'You're a strong girl Shindara. Be strong' She encouraged herself.

Danladi's car pulled up opposite Henrys car. Dan looked at Shindara's almost teary eye then he noticed Henry and Trina in the car behind.

"Shit got real'' He said silently and got out of his car. He walked straight to Shindara and gave Henry a death stare. He saw a glint of fear in Henry's eyes.

Danladi Threw his arms round Shindara and shielded her from the view of The duo in the car. He walked her into his car and shut the door after she got in. Right there, A tear dropped from shindara's eye.

Danladi drove off with Shindara while Henry drove into the camp.

Chisom got over the shock from the scene. They didn't even notice that he was standing beside her. He shook his head in pity and walked back to his post.

"Guy. Wetin happen na? Why you .let that man take the girl na?'' Chisom's friend asked

"If thunder no wan fire your papa, leave me o. That fishbig pass my pot'' Chisom replied angrily.

The other soldier laughed ''I dey tell you na. Na you no gree hear.... Make I guess, you use that yeye name again? Santiago?'' He laughed out loud again.

"Your father!!!!''Chisom thundered[/b]

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
@ op, whenever your post gets blocked by the spam bots, instead of re-posting with different handles, just notify the mods or supermods and you will be unblocked.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by YINKS89(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
guy i nid more update.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Marvel1206: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
dominique:
@ op, whenever your post gets blocked by the spam bots, instead of re-posting with different handles, just notify the mods or supermods and you will be unblocked.
ok.. He asked me to help him and i was banned too.. Thanks
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mattyboy007(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Jst smiling to myslf asi read dis... Nyc one boss keep it cumin
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by coolbreezy01: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Santiago ko nevetsibot ni...keep the good work blazing joor the sky is the beginning but you never reply me ooo...nevetsibot aKa nevetBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by coolbreezy01: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Santiago ko nevetsibot ni...keep the good work blazing joor the sky is the beginning but you never reply me ooo...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
[b]*************

What's your real name?''

Shindara smilled and looked at the name printed on Chisom's uniform.

Shindara watched Chisom's face as realisation hit him.

"ummmmmn'' He babbled some words and scratched his scanty hair in frustration. "well, That's my nickname. Santiago''

"oh really officer Chisom'' Shindara laughed. She was obviously enjoying herself before this clown of a guy.

"Yes. So can I have your digits please?'' Chisom barked out. He was nervous. She was too good for him and obviously smarter than his Fatima and Amina.

Shindara giggled a bit and then her face turned into a frown ''No!'' She sounded stern ''Until you can be smooth at hitting on girls'' She smilled again and turned to face the road.

Chisom thought he heard wrong. His lines used to get girls na. What went wrong here? The local girls he always hit on were forever frowning but this lady was smilling and she was very relaxed. He could tell from the way she spoke english that she studied abroad.

'That olodo, na true say she be big fish o' He thought and looked at her backside. The firmness of the asz in the jean she was on was good enough to make him burst his pants with his D.ck

'Taaaaar!I must get this babe.'He thought.

He turned her around. "Baby. Please just listen to me''

Shindara doubled up with laughter. Never in her life had she come across a guy as hillariously lame as this dude.

"Chisom'' She tried to say despite her laughter. "please... Please'' she had to stop talking to laugh again. Tears streaked down her face ''oooooooh. Please just go. You're bodaciously lame''

The first soldier at the camp gate who was spying on what his friend Chisom was doing was smilling and hailing his friend thinking it was a good thing that Shindara was laughing.

Chisom stood there watching Shindara try to get over her laughter.

'This one must be mad o' He thought.

Henry was about driving into the camp just where Shindara was laughing. He stopped his car right beside Shindara on impulse. Why he stopped the car, he didnt know.

Shindara straightened herself and looked Henry in the eye. Trina was seating comfortably beside him in the car. Henry followed Shindara's gaze and realised it was on Trina.

Trina sucked on her middle finger with a finger and pointed it to Shindara indicating that the sxx with Henry was good.... No.... Fantastic. Shindara took her gaze off Trina and gave Henry a dissapointed look.

"If you were going to leave me, I wasnt expecting you elope with a slut'' That was what her eyes told him.

She looked away. A tear was threatening to come down her eyes. 'You're a strong girl Shindara. Be strong' She encouraged herself.

Danladi's car pulled up opposite Henrys car. Dan looked at Shindara's almost teary eye then he noticed Henry and Trina in the car behind.

"Shit got real'' He said silently and got out of his car. He walked straight to Shindara and gave Henry a death stare. He saw a glint of fear in Henry's eyes.

Danladi Threw his arms round Shindara and shielded her from the view of The duo in the car. He walked her into his car and shut the door after she got in. Right there, A tear dropped from shindara's eye.

Danladi drove off with Shindara while Henry drove into the camp.

Chisom got over the shock from the scene. They didn't even notice that he was standing beside her. He shook his head in pity and walked back to his post.

"Guy. Wetin happen na? Why you .let that man take the girl na?'' Chisom's friend asked

"If thunder no wan fire your papa, leave me o. That fish big pass my pot'' Chisom replied angrily.

The other soldier laughed ''I dey tell you na. Na you no gree hear.... Make I guess, you use that yeye name again? Santiago?'' He laughed out loud again.

"Your father!!!!''Chisom thundered[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pheeeew. Not banned. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Nmaglit: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ride on nevetsibot u r doing a good job. Bt pls try n update on time since u r no longer banned
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by bummybummy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
oya update ooo
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Marvel1206: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
What is wrong is Nevetsibot now Where's update
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
[b]**************

Danladi drove into the cinema compound. The ride to the cinema from the camps gate was silent. Shindara had kept her eyes on figures on the road. She sniffed occasionally. Danladi had tried his best to soothe her but she wouldn't budge.

"please look happy, we're going to see a comedy. I want you to smile'' Danladi said as he killed the engine of the car and stepped out. Shindara grabbed her phone and alighted from the car. She slide her shade over her eyes confidently.

"Thank you'' She said.

Danladui smilled "For what?''

"For helping me back there. You came just in time'' Shindara replied as they both walked to the ticket stall.

"Nah. A good friend has your back everytime'' Danladi winked and Shindara smilled. He gave her his hand and she put her hands in it.

Tony watched from his room upstair as Henry parked the car under the canopy he made for it. Tony saw Trina get out of the car and hissed.

"This woman is shameless'' he said to himself and walked downstairs.

Trina smilled as Tony walked down the stairs into the living room. She was wearing an expensive short pink silk gown that had trouble reaching the middle of her tighs.

Tony eyed her. He loathed the smile she gave him. He ignored her and went to the refigerator. He picked out an hollandia youghurt qnd jigged it.

"Tony. That's no way to greet an adult'' Trina said in a corrective tone.

Tony looked behind him to find who she was referring to. Definitely not him. "Who're you talking to?'' Tony asked and took a gulp from the youghurt with him

"ptfff'' Trina scoffed '' You ofcourse. You have to start hating me in this house. I don't know why you hate me but get over it''

Tony laughed in a mocking manner ''Iru obirin wo leleyi bayi?'' He said in yoruba and took another swig of youghurt.

"Obirin gidi ni mi'' Trina replied with one of her eye brows raised up.

Tony coughed out the youghurt he just drank.

'Is my brain bleeding or did she just speak yoruba?' Tony gaped at Trina mouth wide.

Trina laughed and walked close to him. She pushed his mouth closed with her finger.

"I've lived her for more than for years. I speak hausa and yoruba. I've been taking lessons''

"Whatever! Your yoruba needs serious polishing. You sounded like a wounded cow. Your intonation is concentrated'' Tony Walked away from her.

"That was rude. Anyway, I got you something from shoprite''

"please let it not be another boxer or underwear. Ugh'' Tony sighed.

Trina had spoilt him disgustingly with underwears like he didnt have any. Every twodays, she came with a new uderwear.

"No silly. I got you playstation four'' Trina withdrew the box from a shopping bag and presented it to him.

Tony looked at the playstaion with contempt.

"Nice bribe but I bought myself one already'' Tony replied and sipped his youghurt.

"No way. Where did you get the money from?'' Trina asked dumbfounded.

Tony walked up the stair back to his room. "Look around. Does this look like a poor man's house?''

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
after waiting for days mba nu we will not take it more you delete d one you just post
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by oluangelkay(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
more update plsssssssssssssss
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by babyface224(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
I neeed moreeee...pls update.. grin
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Nmaglit: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2016
I love tony I like the fact that he's putting trina in her rightful place. Bt henry fall my hand sha
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by YINKS89(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
like sewiously.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
[b]*****

Trina walked into the dark house after sending Rheno home. She took off her high heels painfully and dropped the ps4 box on the sofa.

It was dark but the bright moonlight illuminated the living room a bit. She switched her phones backlight on and checked the time. It was just twelve thirty two in the night. She hissed stresfully and slumped into the sofa.

She put a call through to Henry and he picked the call amost immediately.

"Hello dear. I'm home.'' She said.

"Did you really have to leave at the dead of the night?'' Henry replied somewhat annoyed.

"Don't be such a wuss baby, I have to get somethings done at home. I'll be with you tomorrow as soon as I'm done.''

She heard a beep. Henry had hung up. She scoffed at the phone and tossed it aside.

Okafor switched his flash light on and the light flooded the living room. Trina shrieked in fear.

"Oh, it's just you'' She remarked and rested her head.

"Where are you coming from at twelve in the night?'' Okafor asked and walked close to her.

"Since when did you start caring what time I came in?'' She shot him a baffled look.

"Siince I realized my mistakes. Trina stop treating me like this. I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you''

"oh please spare me.'' Trina turned her face away. She swallowed heavily.

"I've tried my best to repair us. I even stopped seeing other women.''' Okafor said and went on his knees. "I love you Trina''

Trina jerked up at his words. She looked at him,evidently surprised he could say that. She wanted to laugh or mock him and at the same time wanted to cry.

She gave in to a sinister snigger. "Where're the divorce papers?''.

Bam!!!! The words hit Okafor.his hands dropped in surrender as he watched Trina's mocking face.

He held her hands gently and went in for a kiss. Their lips met. The soft red lips of Okafor slowly united with Trina's ever succulent red lips.

Okafor chewed on her lower lip and switched to the upper lip. He was taking his time. Trina moaned a bit and sucked back on Okafors lips.

Okafors hands trailed over her hands to her waist. He rubbed her outer tighs slowly as he put more rigour into the kiss. Trina moaned and parted her legs. She was already breathing hard.

Okafor broke the kiss and panted a little. He held her butt curves and blew hair on her neck and planted soft kisses on it. Trina promptly pulled her jacket off her body and pushed her chest closer to Okafor so that her breats rubbed his chest. As Okafor worked on her and trina's hand moved all over his body, Trina lost every iota of restriction.

"Thank God she's gone now'' Tony said with his arms crossed. He was resting on Henry's door with a frown on his face.

"What is it Tony? What do you want?'' Henry looked over his desk. His face was buried in some paper works and he looked tired already.

"I want you back with Shindara Uncle Henry'' Tony said.

"Okay. Go to sleep'' Henry said disinterested in what Tony had to say.

"No. Trina is a liar. Can't you see uncle?'' Tony replied gently.

"You're stressed out boy. Go to sleep''

"Uncle, you're the stressed one jor na. See your red eyes. We'll talk tomorrow''

"My friend. You're disturbing me'' Henry said irritatedly.

"I'm not your friend. We'll talk tomorrow by all means. You'll get back with Shindara''

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by LoveSpirit: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Following..
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Nmaglit: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Following 2
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Horlorlardaey: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
horlorlardaey is here!!

Kwantinu ooooo
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Marvel1206: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
More updates grin
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mattyboy007(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Keep it cumin plzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.