Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Sinister Affections Part 2 - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections Part 2 (55141 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / From Nigeria With Love: Part 2 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dainty09:
Lovely story... I really don't know that guy's pblm, Danladi needs to really suffer for all his atrocities at the end
Thanks bro.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
tunjilomo:
When is the next update
bros. Look up biko
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
yusufibrahim:
Me self dey wait for more..... Nice update bro but me no happy with Henry o why him go touch that Trina he Bleep up big time
lol. Body no be firewood na
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
excel101:
Though one really need to finish up what he started. Nevetsibot really bleeped up, now this story might end up taking you a whole year to finish.
as in. You ehn
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
interesting...
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
as in. You ehn
You don't need to be surprised nah, cos this is about the 7th month now since u started this story, and the end is not @ sight soon. Maybe everyone should be praising you, abi? Though its a good story, but its not forthcoming. .
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by vosquare: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please give us longer update next time cry cry cry
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by yusufibrahim(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
NevetsIbot... Thanks for the update but he no reach o.... More grace to u bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by tunjilomo(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2017
This one na suspense extravangaza
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by babtuna1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
the next post comes when? May 12th??
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
vosquare:
Please give us longer update next time cry cry cry
will try bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
yusufibrahim:
NevetsIbot... Thanks for the update but he no reach o.... More grace to u bro
Thanks bro. Update by 9pm tonight
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
tunjilomo:
This one na suspense extravangaza
na una ask for suspense na. Lol
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
babtuna1:
the next post comes when?
May 12th??
babatuna... Why na? Na so I bad reach? I go drop update by 9 abeg
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
excel101:
You don't need to be surprised nah, cos this is about the 7th month now since u started this story, and the end is not @ sight soon. Maybe everyone should be praising you, abi? Though its a good story, but its not forthcoming. .
seriously. Thanks bro.
But if you had to live my life for a day... You'll know why I hardly have time to write.

I study, practise or work till 2a.m and (earliest) and have to be awake by 5am..... Had to break up witn bae cos i ddnt have time for me talkless of another person.

Bear with me bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
[b]

"Hello Sir. Can you please direct me to Mr. Oluwafemi's house?'' Trina asked a beggar sitting by the road from inside her car.

"Oluwafemi? Which Oluwafemi o?'' The beggar replied biting his kolanut with his already brown teeth.

"The richest One sir''

"errrrrm.... All the ones i know are poor o.'' The man replied folding his wrapper between his legs.

"That can't be''

"what can't be. The bible said anything is possible.... By the way... Are you a prostitute?'' The man asked.

"I beg your pardon?'' Trina scoffed. "do you know Mr. Oluwafemi or not?''

"oyinbo people sha... See all her booobs outside and you want me to think you're a pastor. Shame!" the man stood up ''follow me, I'll take you to my friend... Oluwafemi himself''

The man walked forward and only then did trina realise she'd been talking to a neat looking madman. He was dragging rags along with him by a rope refering to the rags as dogs and urging them not to mind the prostitute in the car.

Embarassed, she drove forward to ask more people.

She had asked responsible looking people and they had only wasted her time and fuel. She decided to ask a poor looking person and she ended up talking to a madman.

The clinic had called her not long ago to tell her that her husband had taken an overdose of a chemical, was in critical condition and was in a coma. Trina hoped he'd just die and leave her alone.

Was it so hard for him to give her a divorce? He never wanted her...never did like her. He had made trilions from the drug transactions with her father. What more did Okafor want?

"Stuupid man. He turned me into a punch bag and can still open his mouth to say he loves me. " She hissed.

She finally asked a man in suit. Obviously a banker. His discription was perfect and she located the house in some minutes.

"I hope I find that b1tch at home''

Henry opened his eyes to see a beautifully designed cieling. The air was freshened by the air conditioner. He rolled his eyes tiredly and raised his arm to his head and rubbed his forehead.

"What sort of dream did I just have?'' He asked himself. "Danladi ke? Behind all these..... I must have malaria'' He said.

He tried to get up until a sharp pain grabbed him in his belly. He laid back immediately groaning.

"What the hell?!!'' He cursed as memories of what seemed like yesterday flooded his mind.

He remembered when Danladi pointed a pistol at him and relesed a bullet into his belly.

He shot Henry there on purpose. He could have shot Henry in the heart but he needed Henry alive so the belly was the best place he could think of. Henry knew this well.

"But why would He do this?'' He asked. His thoughts drifted to Shindara. He remembered promising to keep her safe. He hoped she was doing fine and that No one had touched her and Dara.

He felt the bandaged bullet wound and tried to get up. He did successfully and walked to the door. From the smell, he knew he was back home. He staggared to the door.

"What the!!!" Tomy screamed as soon as he saw Trina seated in the living room. "so Ondo is not far enough to spend two weeks away from you?'' He said arms akimbo with a frustrated look.

"Hello darling'' Trina said with a smile.

"Spare me please. What are you doing here?'' Tony retorted.

"will you shut your mouth?'' Trina yelled visibly angry.

"Temper temper temper'' Tony doubled with laughter ''Someone needs some attention'' Tony rested on the sofa to laugh well. "See, my uncle doesnt want to see you

Do yourself a favour and gerarahere'' Tony replied with a frown.

"He'd have no choice than to take me back'' Trina said "I so much want to twist your lip. Spoilt brat''

"I kneew you werent an angel before na. Come and twist it.'' Tony replied and hissed and walked away.

"Trina!! What the hell are you doing here?'' Henry grunted from behind her

She turned, smilled and went to hug him. Henry gently stopped her and waved her aside as he staggered to the sofa to take a seat.

"Baby... Are you okay. What did Shindara do to you?'' Trina said showing utmost concern and rushed to his side.

Henry winced in pain and stopped her from touching him.

"Why are you acting like I have a contagious disease?'' She protested.

"You have to go now.... Now... I have a lot of things to think of'' Henry said resting his head on both arms.

"But... Am I not important to you?''

"You are... As a friend... We can't continue this relationship.''

"So, you want to end this? After getting me pregnant? No way!'' Trina fumed.

"Pregnant?!!! You're pregnant?'' Henry stared in disbelief.

"a month now. Henry, I'm carrying your baby''

Henry stared at the centre table in horor. The word ''pregnancy'' resounded over and over again.

"Shindara.......'' He whispered.

[/b]

Please drop your comments. grin

Hope I'm forgiven now?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by ehSKay(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cul story, bt 4 m sha, i tink if u update frequently it wil b much appreciated, thumbs up bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
seriously. Thanks bro.
But if you had to live my life for a day... You'll know why I hardly have time to write.

I study, practise or work till 2a.m and (earliest) and have to be awake by 5am..... Had to break up witn bae cos i ddnt have time for me talkless of another person. I don't mean no harm or hurt. I like your story line. For your info yours is the best I've ever read on this platform, keep up the good job, and try and finish up on time. Enjoy your Easter.

Bear with me bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by tunjilomo(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Trina dey craze and Henry you Bleep up big time.Hope Shindara is safe.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by yusufibrahim(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
NevetsIbot u did great with the update but u know as usually it's not enough cause I can't have a enough of it but u try small Sha...... Now to the matter I fear for Henry o if truly Trina is pregnant for him cause that smell doom for him shindara go leave am and general go so deal with am and might also think he conspired with his wife to kill him..... Wow so much for pay back
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Okafor opened his eyes slowly. He could hear the hospital machines beeping. He took in a deep breath and twisted his face in disgust. He hated the smell that all hospitals had.

He turned to see a white nurse by his side making her morning checks. He thought she was Trina and gently grabbed her by the hand. The startled nurse who hadn't known he was awake jumped back scared like she had seen a ghost.

Okafors blurry vision got clearer and he saw he had mistaken a nurse for his wife. He promptly whispered an apology which the nurse responded to with a bright smile.

"Thank God you're awake now sir. You've been comatose for five days now'' The nurse said. She laid her soft palm on his forehead and checked his pulse. "You seem stable sir'' She added.

"She did this to me'' Okafor whispered frowning hard. "That witch wanted to kill me!'' His voice was now deeper and scarier. He tried to get up. The nurse pushed him back gently.

"sir please.... Focus on getting well. You souldn't stress yourself at all.'' She pleaded.

"Okay. Okay'' Okafor whispered and took a deep breath again. "what's your name?''

"It's Nadia sir'' She replied. She wasn't looking at him. Instead she was scribbling down notes.

"Okay. My bodyguard, Rheno.... Where is he?''

"Outside sir. Shall I call him?''

"Yes. Please do.. And excuse us for a minute''

The nurse walked out smartly and in swaggered Rheno.

"Boss. How are you now?'' Rheno asked as he stood beside Okafors bed.

"Rheno my boy. I'm okay.

Did you trace my car?''

"Yes sir. You wife is at Ondo city''

"And Henry is at Ondo too?''

"Affirmative sir''

"Kill that bastard soldier boy'' Okafor bellowed.

Aunt Teni made the cross sign on her head as sad memories of the Oluwafemi family tumpled inside her mind.

Who hated her brother this much to want to erase them from the face of the earth. She crossed her legs and wiped a tear off her face.

"Teni. Haba. Don't kill yourself na. Please. You havn't even eaten today'' Her husband yusuf rubbed her back.

"Yusuf. It's been five days now. Ojo marun! They've not found my neices yet. And you want me to eat. I won't eat until they're found'' She burst into tears again.

Yusuf wasn't moved about the threat of not eating. The wife he knew would eat if she was locked in an arena with a lion. He'd give her thirty more minutes, her plate would be empty

"But still, they'll be found. I know. You just have to be strong. God is alive''

She didn't say a word back. Aunt Teni was already looking at the plate of rice before her.

A knock came from outside. Yusuf went straight to the door opening it to see who thier visitor was.

A large hefty man and a slim guy barged into the house shutting the door instantly.

"Who are ....'' Yusuf was silenced with a thunderclap slap from the huge man.

Aunt Teni shrieked in fear and went down on her knees pleading along with Yusuf.

"Sir. There's money inside. Plenty of it. I can bring them all. Just don't hurt us'' Yusuf cowered under the huge man who was now brandishing a pistol at Aunt Teni.

The huge bald man didnt pay him attention and eyes aunt Teni's body. He'd alwsys had a thing for sexy older women. The buldge in his trouser gave his intentions away. His partner saw it and whispered to him

"Don't be stupid. We don't have time to play here.'' The slim guy warned.

While they argued. Yusuf saw a chance and reached for the gun under his belt. He had carried a gun around since the day Shindara and Dara were taken fearing that a day like this may come. And it did come.
He pulled out the pistol and released a bullet each into both men.
People in the streets heard four shots!

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Tgold1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
good one but nevestibot make your update stable like okafor's health na
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tgold1:
good one but nevestibot make your update stable like okafor's health na
bro. I dey try jare. Exams don dey my head.

How far na?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Tgold1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
NevetsIbot:
bro. I dey try jare. Exams don dey my head.

How far na?

baba am cool ooo, you?

best of luck in your exams
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by tunjilomo(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Four shots,oya werrrrin hafin nxt.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
nice,ride on
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Akinwale14(m): 1:49am On May 03, 2017
Nevet weldon,abeg which day d next update go land nah?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Favour155(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2017
we are waiting for the next update please, be fast.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by SlimRoberta(f): 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
WehDone sah o! We don dey wait for d remaining part of d story since o. Been seeing you everywhere else on NL besides here. Ma ka why na NevetsStephen
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Massagetable: 7:18am On May 26, 2017
There are millions of times for Massage Tables for Sale grin like portable massage tables, stationary massage tables and electric massage tables; all catering to different types of massage therapies shocked and individual’s requirements. There are a lot of choices out there which requires adequate time to select the best one from it. https://www.massagetablesforless.com/

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Akinwale14(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot Come continue this wonderful story nah.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2017
I can bet anybody, that this story line will last for a year and probably few months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.