Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (42496 Views)

My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2016
Hello Bella. Pls I need ur advice am dating a medical doctor he is 32 years while am 22. although he just finished his internship about going for another internship b4 going service we av been dating for upto 4months now. D Problem is he doesn't av money for My upkeep neither his own upkeep. He is so broke. He told me he has been using his salaries from d internship to settle debt he incurred while in school.

He can't provide one square of meal. Since I met him av been providing stuffs for feeding anytime am around. Am just a final year student .Pls I don't kn if I should continuos dis relationship. Cos I don't want to spend for a guy who might end up leaving me tomorrow.

Talk2Bella

Hello dear, if you have been reading my blog you would know I am a strong advocacy of genuine love and sacrifice.

Whatever you do in a relationship you should see as an investment, it can either yield good returns or bad returns, it is a risk we take not knowing the outcome and the minute we start pushing towards a particular outcome we might be disappointed at the end.

Whatever you do for him now shouldn’t be because you’re in a relationship with him, it should be because you see a bright future in him and he’s someone you can depend on as a friend, who would do same for you in your time of need.

I know what incurring debts in school is like, I incurred debts myself and a stranger I didn’t know helped me out, you might be the helping hand God has sent to help out that man, don’t do it expecting returns.

You’re still very young and he’s matured so I don’t think he would want to play any games with you, invest more than money into your relationship and don’t also forget to plan your own future while at it.

I know it’s just four months, but have you asked him his plans for the both of you? Are you sure there’s no one else? Have you carried out a proper investigation into his life? Being 22 and heartbroken is a bad precipitant for future relationships.

Read my blog posts and watch my YouTube videos on money not being a criterion for a healthy relationship, he can’t take care of you now doesn’t mean he won’t be able to later, like you said he’s on a career part and very soon his hard work and efforts will pay off, all you need is a little more patience, trust, respect and understanding and he would be the man for you most women will dream of.

Enjoy your relationship dear and help him whenever you can, but remember whatever you do for him should be erased from your memories, see it as a good gesture and not a leash to hold onto him.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/11/i-am-dating-medical-doctor-who-cant.html

31 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
she is back grin
bella grin all these your advices cheesy do you have personal experience on everything, rules dont work every time, on ground experience matters, his reason might not be mine, people react differently to things and take actions differently, why i dey talk self angry how much you pay me?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by herzern1(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2016

How do I believe this??

6 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by kinggogo: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2016
She dn cum bak again

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
She dn cum bak again
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
She dn cum bak again

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by greatwhite(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

How do I believe this??

which part?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2016
You're just 22
It's not too much if you give Him two years to sort Himself?
Where've you been since? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:
You're just 22

It's not too much if you give Him two years to sort Himself?

Where've you been since? undecided

pursuing other things, this is just a hobby grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

pursuing other things, this is just a hobby grin
Chai! See what Nairaland has been reduced to

'Just a hobby'
cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
she is back grin
bella grin all these your advices cheesy do you have personal experience on everything, rules dont work every time, on ground experience matters, his reason might not be mine, people react differently to things and take actions differently, why i dey talk self angry how much you pay me?

I don't have experience on everything but I have on most things, yes I know rules don't work all the time but it doesn't mean we wont try, the young man is struggling to make ends meet, and she on the other hand seems capable to take care of some bills, this is what relationships should be like, the man shouldn't do all the spending it should go both ways.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

Chai! See what Nairaland has been reduced to

'Just a hobby'
cry

was referring to what my blog posts and videos are about, I don't post everything here, and yes Nairaland is a hobby to some people, reading about things is a hobby, interacting and contributing is a hobby, don't get it confused dear

10 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

was referring to what my blog posts and videos are about, I don't post everything here, and yes Nairaland is a hobby to some people, reading about things is a hobby, interacting and contributing is a hobby, don't get it confused dear

tonguetongue
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I don't have experience on everything but I have on most things, yes I know rules don't work all the time but it doesn't mean we wont try, the young man is struggling to make ends meet, and she on the other hand seems capable to take care of some bills, this is what relationships should be like, the man shouldn't do all the spending it should go both ways.

i hear you cool as long as you considered my tots in your decision making process, we no get problem, where your boo lalasticala
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2016
welcome back i missed ur stories
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:

i hear you cool as long as you considered my tots in your decision making process, we no get problem, where your boo lalasticala

Here in bed with me grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
sekxy:
welcome back
i missed ur stories

Thanks kiss
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2016
pls is his Kidney for sale?? I cn pay cool cash for one
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by kermitDfrog: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2016
A doctor that cant feed himself and you are still there with him, wetin concern me self

14 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:
A doctor that cant feed himself and you are still there with him, wetin concern me self

Paying debts incurred in school

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by chigoizie7(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2016
And then when someone ask a question of why "women, has that mentality that they must be taken care of by a man".

All those oloshos will call him broke ass nigga.

For me, if u are not bringing anything to the table aside ur pussy, u can go to hell.

U must work, not just working, u must contribute to the upkeep of the family, even I am richer than Donald trump. I want that sense of commitment.

As for my own contributions both on our kids and u? Don't worry, our kids will always choose daddy over mummy, I know how to achieve that, I will be the best.

I am not concerned about this very story.

@least, he earns something, just that he is settling a debt he incurred while in school, probably part of his school fees, and in just 4months u can't cope?

God will not give me someone like u to marry. This very debt will not last for long b4 he settles it.

19 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
And then when someone ask a question of why "women, has that mentality that they must be taken care of by a man".

All those oloshos will call him broke ass nigga.

For me, if u are not bringing anything to the table aside ur pussy, u can go to hell.

U must work, not just working, u must contribute to the upkeep of the family, even I am richer than Donald trump. I want that sense of commitment.

As for my own contributions both on our kids and u? Don't worry, our kids will always choose daddy over mummy, I know how to achieve that, I will be the best.

I am not concerned about this very story.

@least, he earns something, just that he is settling a debt he incurred while in school, probably part of his school fees, and in just 4months u can't cope?

God will not give me someone like u to marry. This very debt will not last for long b4 he settles it.

Thanks for contributing
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by kermitDfrog: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Paying debts incurred in school
so what is he looking for inside a hole when he is already inside a hole?

21 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:

so what is he looking for inside a hole when he is already inside a hole?

One hole is sweeter than the other I suppose grin

6 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by kermitDfrog: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

One hole is sweeter than the other I suppose grin
were does he work again? can you pls direct me

9 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
kermitDfrog:

were does he work again? can you pls direct me

grin
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by 9jaBloke: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Keep this up bella. You've got loads of good sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by slimthugchimee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
then date an illiterate who can afford 3square meal undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
9jaBloke:
Keep this up bella. You've got loads of good sense.

Thanks dear

You just made my day smiley
Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by 9jaBloke: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Thanks dear

You just made my day smiley

That's good to know and iv been meaning to tell you. I visit ur blog and I read ur replies to mails. Amazing job you are doing. More power to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
9jaBloke:

That's good to know and iv been meaning to tell you. I visit ur blog and I read ur replies to mails. Amazing job you are doing. More power to ur elbow.

Thanks kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.