Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria (1184 Views)

EXPOSED: List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers In Nigeria- Avoid Them! / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by smilyhand(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
The other day, the newspapers blarred, Indians are the 2nd largest employer in Nigeria after FG. What do u say abt it
Re: Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by jodeci(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2009
you forgot to add that they are the worst in terms of renumeration.I hate them with a passion.
Re: Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by yommyuk: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
I hate them with a passion. wink

Parasites !aren't they? angry
Re: Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by HERO111: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
dont mind those cigar combusting and environmental degrading smokers wit useless slave-like employment policies. i don't admire any of their job opportunities.
dust!!!!
Re: Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by Biioola(f): 2:15am On Nov 27, 2009
Then go and create your own jobs and pay exubetant prices instead of criticizing the indians. lipsrsealed
Re: Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by yommyuk: 3:16am On Nov 27, 2009
Then go and create your own jobs and pay exubetant prices instead of criticizing the indians

Go and encourage your friends and relatives to work for them now.

WAKE UP shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria by dominique(f): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2009
they and the Chinese are the most heartless employer of labour in this country. they pretty much enslave the workers and endanger their lives by making them work under low safety conditions. the worst part is that, they think they're doing us a favour and feel like kings in our country.
its not their fault sha, its the crippling employment situation in the country making graduates desperate enough to work for them. i pray my desperation never get to that level.

(1) (Reply)

2010/2011 Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Zenith, Intercontinental And Now Oceanic! / Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.