Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. (3278 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
jashar:
grin You can do better.

Take it up several notches. smiley

Almost there... grin

Smiles. ...Here is another convo I must finish.

God is about to look Ur direction n Ur already setting standards?

If u can't handle what's available now, u re not worthy of handling bigger things.
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by jashar(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alezy:
Smiles. ...Here is another convo I must finish.

God is about to look Ur direction n Ur already setting standards?

If u can't handle what's available now, u re not worthy of handling bigger things.

I was teasing but then, God deals with us according to the levels He has placed us on.

Be it unto the according to thy faith..... smiley

'sides, nothing wrong with having standards, as long as God sets the standard.
smiley

smiley
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
xynerise:

Your shiit must be bigger than my soakaway? undecided

Well, everyone grown as$s wise man has a messed up experience. Yours could be a child's play to someone else. A wise man won't judge your past.
Right tongue

OK, could you ask the Oracle to help me stop messing around?
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
jashar:

I was teasing but then, God deals with us according to the levels He has placed us on.

Be it unto the according to thy faith..... smiley

'sides, nothing wrong with having standards, as long as God sets the standard.
smiley

smiley
yes God has, knows and sets all standards but do u kw what he has in stock for u? do u kw irrespective of Ur self standard u try to set with Ur normal human brain, God's will must come to pass??

what if he wants u to make u a millionaire that must start small and simple. do u kw why the bible says he that finds a wife finds a good thing and OBTAINS FAVOUR FROM THE LORD? think about these
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:
Right tongue
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Right tongue

lolz.....i really wanna kw how the Oracle will do this
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alezy:
lolz.....i really wanna kw how the Oracle will do this
Wishes sometimes do come true.... Besides, don't take everything online serious
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Wishes sometimes do come true.... Besides, don't take everything online serious
yes o don't take all serious but wen they come from matured minds, am forced to.

was just enjoying the convo though. Hawayu?
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alezy:
yes o don't take all serious but wen they come from matured minds, am forced to.

was just enjoying the convo though. Hawayu?
I am good... How are you cheesy
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Right tongue

Do you want to stop messing around?
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2016
mysticgal:
I am good... How are you cheesy
m grt, trust you has a good night rest.
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Alezy:
m grt, trust you has a good night rest.
Did you mean that shocked

I did have a good night rest wink
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by mysticgal(f): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
xynerise:

Do you want to stop messing around?
I want to
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2016
mysticgal:
Did you mean that shocked
I did have a good night rest wink
oh Jeez. lolz.
was typing in a hurry. work calls.
what do you have for me?? What's for breakfast?
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by xynerise: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2016
mysticgal:

I want to

Then stop it. Your mindset gives you an edge.

1 Like

Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by jashar(f): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Alezy:
yes God has, knows and sets all standards but do u kw what he has in stock for u? do u kw irrespective of Ur self standard u try to set with Ur normal human brain, God's will must come to pass??

what if he wants u to make u a millionaire that must start small and simple. do u kw why the bible says he that finds a wife finds a good thing and OBTAINS FAVOUR FROM THE LORD? think about these

cheesy Like I said, God sets the standard.

His will alone be done.
Re: Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. by Alezy(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2016
jashar:

cheesy Like I said, God sets the standard.

His will alone be done.
good, thumbs up

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD HISENSE SIDE BY SIDE TOUCHSCREEN SMART FRIDGE BOUGHT NEW UNUSED SOLD / How Does Nigerian Education Work? / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.