Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees (28281 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Osarodion Ogie Esq. as Secretary to State Government (SSG)

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2016

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Mopolchi: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
I don see am.
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by piperson(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pastor ize iyamu's hand right now

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by BornStunner1: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Felixtuta(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
they are not looking bad o... was thinking i will see a much younger man.
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by sukkot: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
why everybody in that south south region look crazy as fc-uk and black like oyel ? just cuz you come from oil region dont mean you gotta be black like oyel lolzzzz grin

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by manutdrichie(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
jh
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rip

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by ephi123(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Unlike one man who took 6 months to select non-performing ministers grin

By the way, what should we do with the faces? I would rather want to know their background, profiles and qualifications.

Well, as long as it's not a NEPA bill, we've learnt in the hard way the implication of such cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by obontami: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
That taiwo looks like a young lad. That's good. smiley
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by piperson(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
obaseki quick quick deh appoint
make ize iyamu no come turn table around

no time to check time

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by richidinho(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
He is on honeymoon in the govt house
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by TippyTop(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Taiwo Francis Akerele as Chief of Staff.

I have no problem with Obaseki appointing a Yoruba man but appointing him the chief of staff, come on.
The Chief of staff is like the Governor's "gateman" he controls who sees the governor.
That appointment was made straight from Bourdillon road.

11 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by BrutalJab: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Your first day in office was marked with blood.

Its OK.
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Runaway: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
The appointment was as expected. they are all the same from the past. hope they do well sha.
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by yjgm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nupe man as chief press secretary in Edo state. That's good
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by teebillz: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
There goes the caretaker cabinet, folks.
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yoruba man as Chief of Staff

12 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by oshiosense(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Felixtuta:
they are not looking bad o... was thinking i will see a much younger man.
So, in your mind, the Chief of Staff is not a "much younger man"?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Lovexme(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
why everybody in that south south region look crazy as fc-uk and black like oyel ? just cuz you come from oil region dont mean you gotta be black like oyel lolzzzz grin

Well, not me
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Vaxt(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Witchcraft faces

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Chocogold: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ugly people with ugly mind
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by oshiosense(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
TippyTop:

I have no problem with Obaseki appointing a Yoruba man but appointing him the chief of staff, come on.
Taiwo is from Edo North, i think Akoko Edo precisely.

11 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by piperson(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Edo state and Ugly governors

15 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by crisycent: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Caretaker government, enjoy your temporary appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by Realhommie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
TippyTop:

The Chief of staff is like the Governor's "gateman" he controls who sees the governor.
That appointment was made straight from Bourdillon road.
Is it ur chief of staff

11 Likes

Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by TippyTop(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
oshiosense:
Taiwo is from Edo North, i think Akoko Edo precisely.

How do you know he's from Akoko Edo? Can you link me to his biography?
Re: Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees by naijalander: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rest in Perfect Peace fallen soldier. May the good Lord grant your family and friends comfort. Amen.
Mosthandsomeboy:
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.