Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,406 members, 7,850,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? (667 Views)

Pls Hlp A Frend Out / Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? by tomjames: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
i have a crush on my friend. she is the year older (not sure that matters). i have known her for a year.
i want to tell her how i feel but without the risk of losing her as a friend.
can anyone help me out on what to do and how to tell her.

(new to this site if I'm asking this question in the wrong area please say)
Re: A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? by manmustwac(m): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
Take your time and make up a good story about a boy who fell in love with his best friend and tell her this. But make sure u tell her this at the right time the right place and when she's in the right mood. Hopefully she'll get the message. Good luck smiley
Re: A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? by iice(f): 2:20am On Nov 03, 2009
Tell her that you have a crush on her. And if she doesn't see you in that light, she shouldn't feel uncomfortable telling you or still being friends because you'd still treat her the same way and do your best to not let the crush affect the relationship undecided
Re: A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Nov 03, 2009
@Poster just tell her ok u never know wat could happen u could be lucky. . . u may even find out dat she happened 2 like u aswell so go 4 it but do it when u feel most comfortable gud luck! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Thinkink Of Divorce / Dating, Romance, Love, And Marriage - Finding The Right Mate / Re: She Keeps Staring At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.