Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle (25466 Views)

Chioma Akpotha And Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by mytime24(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
angry
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Perfecter4real(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
victorazy:
JJC. If not those white ppl at the background I for say na Jos be this considering the picture quality.
You can't take a clear picture on a snowy day is just like talking a picture during hamathern with the dust and all you and expect it to be clear you get? And talking about Jos are u in jos ? that's where I stay.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by victorazy(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Perfecter4real:
You can't take a clear picture on a snowy day is just like talking a picture during hamathern with the dust and all you and expect it to be clear you get? And talking about Jos are u in jos ? that's where I stay.

Okkk!

U no be woman I for tell u, sorry.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by Arielle: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
priscaoge:
See these ignorant ones commenting nonsense up there ^^^^^... So because they are actresses, they shouldn't play around or have fun? Someone said JJC, Unkul wee u keep kwayiet! These people spend more time abroad than in Nigeria. The funny part is that it's those ones that haven't entered local flights that will be busy typing rubbish. For the fact that they play in d snow doesn't make them JJC or haven't seen snow befoe. I remember when Mercy Johnson, Genevieve, Omotola etc played in d snow and posted the pictures, maybe they are also JJC. Worry about Ur life and let people have fun how they wish. "Beefers" are liable to die poor!!

Don't mind the villagers. Plenty of Americans have never seen snow. They think it snows everywhere in 'yankee'. undecided Dummies
Re: Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle by timmykaydude: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
mytime24:
angry
follow back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) / Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ / Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.