Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ (25471 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by DRIFTyKING(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Ada slim have replied Tonto Dike, saying she never called her out because of the N2m she owe her or the car but because she mocked her few months ago when her father died.

Here’s what she posted via Instagram;

www.instagram.com-2017-08-03-11-10-02.png">

http://www.lailasblog.com/ada-slim-replies-tonto-dikeh-outed-mocking-father-died/

cc: Lalasticlala, fynestboi

5 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by kuljayms1(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Àwọn anty agbaya....
Seun pls giv dis FTC to Buhari evn as this crap makes front page.

11 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by purityval(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nawa ooo..

Meanwhile...

If you still not earning money from your blog or as a writer, Click here for solutions

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
for this recession if person owe me 10% of that money, I will paste his face and name on nairaland, Facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter,eBay,jiji, olx, ebuddy, palmchat infact I go take his or her pics to Xvideos self.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by sunnysunny69(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
So Tonto owed someone 2 million naira, come dey form big girl up and down. I beg pay your debt. Meanwhile that her lip is sexy honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by blackbeau1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
What's all this drama about?
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Awww.. Is this another prank to pull traffic and make money? I'd rather not fall this.. They should offer something of value and I will consider following..

www.entmirror.com
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by NaijaElba(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Social media has turn so many people to mumu...

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
What's all these rubbish on front page ?

Everyday, Tonto and an unknown woman.

What the heck is wrong here?

We'd rather allow frontage without news than litter everywhere with these cheap slots .

Enough of this already?

5 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by shurch(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
O
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by abike12(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
This Ada sef. She strikes me as unstable. Why are u calling her sis on top you are harassing her. Also it's not compulsory that you get your reward from the same person u helped. God will sort you out, leave Tonto alone. Stop sending her messages and stalking her

12 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Memphis357(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is it just me or has Nairaland run out of ideas with all these f**ked up stories that keep making front page lately?

4 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by fidet1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
It's not about the car, the money, blah blah black sheep. Why then did you bring them up in ur first write up Abeg make this madam go park well. We don't kuku know her in Optununu grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by handsomenonny(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok Oooo
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by bbbabes(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
we didnt know you that much before Ada, no we have known you...kindly dine on that

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by ALOBAM: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who are they ? I haven't heard of them in sambisa where i stay angry
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Partnerbiz2: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Make i park here.
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by kafiz1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin,african bahd gyal eeeh,put on ur dancin shoe****sinqin
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by grooveman: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
let them fight openly lol
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
nigerians and sense of entitlement
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Fillao123(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ada is appealing to emotions
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by drnelson: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
PLS SHOW US THE VIDEO WHERE THEY MAKE LOVE TO EACHOTHER BECAUSE IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT THEY ARE LESBIAN LOVERS.

ADASLIM IS THE MAN WHILE TONTO IS THE WOMAN

THE RUMOR I HEARD WAS THAT THEY USE TWO SIDED DILDOS WEY DEY USE BANG EACH OTHER SIDE TO SIDE
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Edu3Again: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
If Tonto truly mocked her when her dad died, then Tonto is worse that I thought.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Fadiga24(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Disclaimer : This username is a male and a scammer. Goes by Softwerk.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
slay mama in slaying moments
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by ollaxworld: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
FTC

grin

Seun, where is my money
my acc is 0010082017 Bank of America
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by kafiz1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=bbbabes post=59114745]we didnt know you that much before Ada, no we have known you...kindly dine on that[/quote
likewise her
Re: Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ by mikeycharles(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

Wait is it the same Tonto Dikeh that is Seun girlfriend, is the one owing somebody 2mil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Deliberately Poisoned By 'Family' / IcePrince Turns Down Globacom’s Endorsement Deal / I Go Dye's Son, Roy Celebrates His 7th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.