Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Fraustrated Man Laments As His Wife Abandons Him And The Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fraustrated Man Laments As His Wife Abandons Him And The Children (817 Views)

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraustrated Man Laments As His Wife Abandons Him And The Children by mrLhanray(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
After reading about the lecturer's wife that left her husband, for Alimi the bricklayer, it reminded me of a man that shared his plight with me regarding his marriage.
We were both at a bar relaxing on a weekend, and i noticed he was frantically making and receiving calls, from his conversations i was able to make deductions that it was about his wife. I was still eavesdropping, before he suddenly came to sit beside me to strike up a conversation.
He told me since his wife became friends with an igbo lady in his area, she started portraying strange attitudes at home. First she became a party freak, she alongside her friend goes to all type of party no matter how far the venue is.
Secondly, she started dressing seductively. He even pointed to a girl that was passing by as an example, that he does not understand why a mother of three will be dressed in such seductive outfits.
He also told me that she constantly pestered him to get her an android phone, that she told him that's the phone she wants, but after he got her the phone she opened accounts on some dating site and was now active on facebook.
He said he got home like three days ago, only to find out that his wife had left, leaving the kids behind and her number was unavailable. He contacted her family to know her whereabouts, but they all claimed to be unaware.
She spent the money she gave her for the children's school fees, along with the money he gave her to boost her business.
He lamented that how can yoruba and igbo be friends, but i corrected him that your wife's friend happens to be a bad influence, some igbos are good. He said there is no way he will accept her again, cos someone would have been sleeping with her by now. I guess the wife's family were trying to pacify him, but he already told them his decision, they should go find their daughter by themselves. It was obvious he looked frustrated and angry. I'm not sure if they were legally married.
Some women are unpredictatble and can't be wholly satisfied...
Re: Fraustrated Man Laments As His Wife Abandons Him And The Children by partnerbizn5(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2019
can't access pm oo mrlhanray

(1) (Reply)

Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? / P / Fairly Used Washing Machines On Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.