Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ (876 Views)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by teddybiyasi(f): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 5 bars(50 words per bar)

- Deadline is 8pm, November 13
November 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by MOSflame: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
teddybiyasi:
Voting Criteria :
Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 5 bars(50 words per bar)
- Deadline is 8pm, November 13 November 2016.
- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

Where's the thread to the battle between me and rapacme?
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Where is my opponent? undecided
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by MOSflame: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
whiz10:
Where is my opponent? undecided

post your verse first before complaining
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
MOSflame:

post your verse first before complaining
Let the oganisers decide on my next option. Except yhu are one of them. . .Am down with which ever option she gives me.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by Kineticist(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm very sorry...please lets post tonight...
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kineticist:
I'm very sorry...please lets post tonight...
7pm and yhu posting first for coming late.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by Kineticist(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm scripting these bars from the creeks/
a veteran avenger who would do anything for the bricks/
fighting for a cause but now its for me to be on the top on the list/
came with no militant warfare just combat having known the risks/
......He gon think he's pregnant when he have the feeling of 'defeat' from my 'kicks'

I'm rambo with a 'loaded' gun/
You gon get bleeped up in all 'rounds' like a under-prepared surgeon/
I've read your chart,you have a disease called losing...literally conceited in all battles since you were born/
...show pity,nah...I'll make you see 'disaster' with the 'arsenal' even when that replay of KOTD battle isn't on/

Pause,Who's back/he's that rude chap/
i spit that true fact/you about to get bodied in a few sec/
so move back/
cos my arsenal is bigger than toolz back/
......or else you gon start singing praises soon as my tools clap/

How you gon put me up with whiz/
cos its ironical i'm battling the least/
I'll just take him out with ease/
.....no punches,no kicks but still will be a success as i made him feel the impact of my whole elbow soon as lubricate it with grease/

3 Likes

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
•Am ready to stoop low n face this 'dümmy'...probably get charged for battery/ him emerging champ is flattery... If kine' feels energise when peeps scream his chances of winning is very fat!? I'll burn him down like calories then beat 'potentials' into this KINECTICist till his body finally stay at rest...static!
• i wont eat the fruit of his labour i’ll burry him with his sweat, literally speaking he bought the casket...Am a god! boy...I see ya dawgs building a tower of babel...like the oluwa of isaac! Ama make those German shepherds bark in Spanish
• the sight of whiz, made him 'sick to his stomach!’ that aint ‘all-sir' My aim is too kill his soul after stopping his pulse sir ama brutally disect his body into ‘tree'...then light up the remains like ‘santa lucia fir' or fringed-spruce sir

•watched him brag, how his dad wardrobe was full of yeezy wears boasting how his ancestors nailed fashion, jesus Christ of Nazareth! kine probably going nuts, his been acting weird. the only time he inherited something cray, was when DNA result proved he got some crazy genes right after birth!
•his career on reverse am spinning the world with both feet call me sir joker! i make ya bitç# grin in cold flirt. Whiz on reverse ma tape on repeat blasting in ya woofers as yhu study my multis. . .yhu ‘actually serious' cos ya career is now a joke no wonder ya tracks are ‘never playing'
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kineticist:
I'm scripting these bars from the creeks/
a veteran avenger who would do anything for the bricks/
fighting for a cause but now its for me to be on the top on the list/
came with no militant warfare just combat having known the risks/
......He gon think he's pregnant when he have the feeling of 'defeat' from my 'kicks'

I'm rambo with a 'loaded' gun/
You gon get bleeped up in all 'rounds' like a under-prepared surgeon/
I've read your chart,you have a disease called losing...literally conceited in all battles since you were born/
...show pity,nah...I'll make you see 'disaster' with the 'arsenal' even when that replay of KOTD battle isn't on/

Pause,Who's back/he's that rude chap/
i spit that true fact/you about to get bodied in a few sec/
so move back/
cos my arsenal is bigger than toolz back/
......or else you gon start singing praises soon as my tools clap/

I'll just take him out with ease/
.....no punches,no kicks but still will be a success as i made him feel the impact of my whole elbow soon as lubricate it with grease/

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
verds needs here please

airmark
kr0ne
Ibime
iceskidd
emaprince
teddybiyasi
Limerick
Giyazz
testerfuze
Gottoboy
mikuz
lagunna
funlord
sinizia
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by Iceskidd(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
mvgt- kineticist
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by gottoboy(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2016
I need to reread
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by mikuz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cool battle, but I ll go with Kineticist

1 Like

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
JigsawKillah:
verds needs here please

airmark
kr0ne
Ibime
emaprince
teddybiyasi
Limerick
Giyazz
testerfuze
Gottoboy
lagunna
funlord
sinizia
elymaxiimus
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by Jason21(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
whiz10........you brought good enough materials to bag this battle but your rhymes..... and the way you structured your lines......... are poor!
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Battle Closed!

Kineticist Proceeds!
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by whiz10(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jason21:
whiz10........you brought good enough materials to bag this battle but your rhymes..... and the way you structured your lines......... are poor!
noted. that's my first ever battle.

2 Likes

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:whiz10 Vs Kineticist***|\\\ by dj5naira(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kineticist:

whiz10:

Slices.

(1) (Reply)

///|*** NRBNT 2016: Pressplay411 Vs Deep Thoughts ***|/// / Can You Ryhme?? If Yes The Show Us What You've Got!!! / />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D: Jigsawkillah Vs Fuckyouhard~~/>¤</

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.