Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (6831 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / I Am Contesting For Mr Nairaland 2017 #MNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by phlamesG: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

thanks cheesy

U did not follow back na
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Mimzyy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Your highness.....

I hail wink How was you day ?
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Buzz off, girl undecided
man whorè shioooor!
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Prettythicksme, you know I'll vote for you if you were to be her, right?? kiss
Hehehehehehe vote for op
Hadez:

Nude face tongue wink
you look innocent... I wish u really were embarassed
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by herzern1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Greatzeus:
OK,we have seen you undecided you are preuriful grin
But don't you have any thing you are thinking of achieving ,sorry I mean,you are already thinking of a shallow,plastic,economically irrelevant context that will still take months to happen,don't you have any great dream you can focus on now and [size=24pt]make people who knows you proud?[/size]

I lauqh people like you!!.....

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MidasTouche01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

I hail wink How was you day ?

It was fine...

Yours?
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Done
Babe, I'm still not convinced kiss

This your nûde picture ain't explicit enough, show us a highly explicit one wink
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by DarkSavage: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

Easy grin
a little more height, more angle to the hips and more flesh to the breast and she'd have been ready to go.
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by fairlyusedpant: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:
My natural face @prettythicksme
chai, omalicha nwa, you have stolen my heart away, e mmara mma, you too fine, infact and inshort you don win the award, all other contestants are counterfeit, i chief otutupoyoyo 1 the only udom ekatte umoh obong of calabar and the only ndi praise and worship master 1 of aba, officially hand over the miss world crown to you cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, I'm gonna buy you the application form, just try and show some interest. It's gonna be a lot more fun, sweet kiss

Lol

Application form kee
Am I applying for job angry
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:

Just support h.adez wink
grin cheesy

Nah, Laveda you know you deserve this award more than her, right?? kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Babe, I'm still not convinced kiss

This your nûde picture ain't explicit enough, show us a highly explicit one wink

Go away Jo angry
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Mimzyy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
DarkSavage:
a little more height, more angle to the hips and more flesh to the breast and she'd have been ready to go.

Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. smiley. It's NL baby, it's not about her physical features. wink
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

chai, omalicha nwa, you have stolen my heart away, e mmara mma, you too fine, infact and inshort you don win the award, all other contestants are counterfeit, i chief otutupoyoyo 1 the only udom ekatte umoh obong of calabar and the only ndi praise and worship master 1 of aba, officially hand over the miss world crown to you cheesycheesycheesy

I am blushing. You r so sweet embarassed
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
you look innocent... I wish u really were embarassed

I cnt hurt a fly cry
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol

Application form kee
Am I applying for job angry

grin cheesy

Babe, Miss Nairaland is another job on its own, just show some interest and viola you won already kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe vote for op
cheesy grin

Babe, you know you deserve the award more than her, right?? kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

I cnt hurt a fly cry
ooh no... The same thing she told me...

I need an handkerchief... cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
SorftWerk:
ooh no... The same thing she told me...

I need an handkerchief... cry cry cry cry

Who?
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

grin cheesy

Babe, Miss Nairaland is another job on its own, just show some interest and viola you won already kiss

Let's root for op tongue
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, you know you deserve the award more than her, right?? kiss
B like say chinchin dey ur head angry
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by DarkSavage: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. smiley. It's NL baby, it's not about her physical features. wink
Right. That's why I'm stating my own preference cheesy
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Go away Jo angry

Babe, why the moody face now??

C'mon, you're more beautiful than this and this moody face doesn't suit you at all. Cheer up!! kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
B like say chinchin dey ur head angry

cheesy grin

Babe, no strong face for me now. It's not a sin to express my opinion about something you're missing now kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Who?
she.. (the past)
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by herzern1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
handsam:

Jq.

TF??...

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
ellacute45:

Let's root for op tongue

cheesy grin

Let's?? You just referred to me and you "let's" cheesy I think my night ain't gonna be bad after all kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

man whorè shioooor!
So you've got a problem about that?? undecided
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Let's?? You just referred to me and you "let's" cheesy I think my night ain't gonna be bad after all kiss
sad
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by cashmoney02: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
The quest for 50 thousand naira beqins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Greatzeus(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

I lauqh people like you!!.....

Yes I see undecided knows undecided
But you were still wrong pointing me to 101 lessons sad its like you needed something to make your day,a climax,something you could to convince yourself your day wasn't a total waste,well you got it,you pointed out a correction on my post undecided clap for yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Boil You Have Ever Seen? / First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.