Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I'm Improvident And I Can't Change... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Improvident And I Can't Change... (462 Views)

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. / Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet / Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Improvident And I Can't Change... by fineboynl(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
delete
Re: I'm Improvident And I Can't Change... by blessedvisky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Why telling us?
Re: I'm Improvident And I Can't Change... by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
fineboynl:
I am improvident, let check the meaning first before judging.

adjective
not provident ; lacking foresight;
incautious; unwary.
neglecting to provide for future needs.

improvidence, noun
improvidently, adverb

1. thoughtless, careless, imprudent, heedless.
2. shiftless, thriftless, unthrifty, wasteful,
prodigal.

I always think about now and nothing else. I spent without thinking of tomorrow. I love wearing good clothes, good life and feel among better people, people easily want me around because of my dressing and style. people think I am rich and of high status because of my dressing, outward appearance & fresh body. I look soft..

but the truth is I am for today and nothing behind me, no Pilar. when I am falling I fall inside a pit straight and will be no where to be found, this has been happening for many years. until I stand up yet again. I squander a lot of money in the past that should have settled at least suffering from my life. we know that suffering do have grade but I know the type I am talking about.

people who are building or already build their houses, although they look suffering and jonssy. they will be respecting me and expecting I buy them drinks. although I don't fail in doing that because I have this high up impression. but sometimes I am depressed, suicidal and feel I have lost track in life and I have failed for not keeping my kind of status and not where I should have been.

considering the money that have touch my palm. all spent on nothing that stand terms of time, drinks, clothes and daily recurrent activities.

I don't have a house neither a land, and I always wish I bought some lands at that time when everywhere was really good. it would have been easy for me to start building it small small even if its BQ. I don't have anywhere I stand. not a wife not any child. I live in parents house

imagine for instance I blow up 80k in 6 days last week. and now I am suffering.

i am currently a website designer and I don't often have contract to build site.. once it come the money don't last a week in my hands. I use to think it's spiritual but my money doesn't disappeared. I can trace how it was spent. it's just uncontrollable urge.

only if I could saved. but it's not possible. its just me. I mean the person who I am or inside of me. I am bored, depressed, suicidal.
yo! Hit me.up on whatsapp: 08 126 44 063 7... lets talk bro
Re: I'm Improvident And I Can't Change... by stagger: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
fineboynl:
I am improvident, let check the meaning first before judging.

adjective
not provident ; lacking foresight;
incautious; unwary.
neglecting to provide for future needs.

improvidence, noun
improvidently, adverb

1. thoughtless, careless, imprudent, heedless.
2. shiftless, thriftless, unthrifty, wasteful,
prodigal.

I always think about now and nothing else. I spent without thinking of tomorrow. I love wearing good clothes, good life and feel among better people, people easily want me around because of my dressing and style. people think I am rich and of high status because of my dressing, outward appearance & fresh body. I look soft..

but the truth is I am for today and nothing behind me, no Pilar. when I am falling I fall inside a pit straight and will be no where to be found, this has been happening for many years. until I stand up yet again. I squander a lot of money in the past that should have settled at least suffering from my life. we know that suffering do have grade but I know the type I am talking about.

people who are building or already build their houses, although they look suffering and jonssy. they will be respecting me and expecting I buy them drinks. although I don't fail in doing that because I have this high up impression. but sometimes I am depressed, suicidal and feel I have lost track in life and I have failed for not keeping my kind of status and not where I should have been.

considering the money that have touch my palm. all spent on nothing that stand terms of time, drinks, clothes and daily recurrent activities.

I don't have a house neither a land, and I always wish I bought some lands at that time when everywhere was really good. it would have been easy for me to start building it small small even if its BQ. I don't have anywhere I stand. not a wife not any child. I live in parents house

imagine for instance I blow up 80k in 6 days last week. and now I am suffering.

i am currently a website designer and I don't often have contract to build site.. once it come the money don't last a week in my hands. I use to think it's spiritual but my money doesn't disappeared. I can trace how it was spent. it's just uncontrollable urge.

only if I could saved. but it's not possible. its just me. I mean the person who I am or inside of me. I am bored, depressed, suicidal.

You have a compulsive spending habit, which fortunately can be cured.

Thank God you have a skill at least. What you need is to restrict what is available for you to spend. If 100k enters your hand, make sure you put in 70k into an account that has a "no debit" order, or into an account where you and your mum are signatories with a "both must sign" mandate. That way, she can refuse you assess to the money if you have no tangible plan for it. Grow that money in that manner until it is up to N500,000. Then go and buy Treasury Bills with a 360-day tenor. That way, your money is in the hands of the Federal Govt for at least 1 year.

Your self-imposed lack of spendable cash will spur you to work harder to make more money just to stay afloat. If you get excess money, keep using it in this cycle until you are able to start living within your budget.

NEVER YOU FALL INTO THE TRAP OF ANYONE ASKING YOU TO INVEST MONEY ANY OTHER WAY. You first need to cure your compulsion to spend by restricting your spending to a little while investing conservatively in T-Bills.

The biggest mistake you will make is to invest in a business without curing your spending compulsion. Otherwise, if you get a business which now explodes financially, the excess money will lead to your ruin.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Solutions / VTU Business / Ghana Must Go Bag Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.