Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. (3478 Views)

How Lucrative Is Mini Importation And How Much Will Start It? / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello,

I am here to give as much help as possible to you that wants to make money online in a legit way and possibly do it as a full-time job. Stop being broke and do whatever you want to do with money.

I will be very frank and straight forward.
If you think you do have enough time to spend on the internet to do this business,
If you believe everything you are going to do online must be free of charge,
If you will have any doubt of what I will be doing or post on this thread or will not believe the facts or procedures,
If you don't believe in making money online,
If you are expecting something easy and will start giving you money immediately,
If you are looking for something very cheap
Please leave this thread immediately and don't come back. I won't mind if its only one person that follows me.

If you are hard working, You are a believer of the internet marketing industry, You do what you learn and will try out what am about to share with you then you are going to benefit from this thread.

So now that that is cleared I want to go straight to the point. I am an internet marketer and I am doing this thread to help you and at the same time promote to you. If I show you exactly how I run my business and get you to do the right thing and see for yourself then what I am trying to promote will work flawlessly. I can assure you. I am an affiliate marketer and if you think you can't make money with affiliate marketing then think again.

I am not going to try to convince you on how possible but I will show you how I do it and get results. I have made this step by step so you don't need to worry about anything just do it. If I can do it then you can do it and if you can do it then everyone can do it.

NOTE: There are two methods of achieving success with affiliate marketing. The two methods are to make sure you understand marketing a product and making money from your promotion.

Both methods need an investment capital.

Any device can be used but using a computer/ laptop will be perfect.

At any stage of the tutorial, you are using a mobile phone and you can't get to do the next step with it, Then I advise you to use a computer/laptop.

Succesful affiliate marketing is promoting products on the internet, and in fact promoting the right product. Meaning you can give people a reason to buy the product because you have the knowledge about the product either because you are using the product to get your results or you are using similar products to get the results. Then you can be able to explain to someone else why they should get it and how it is working for you. People need the results and feeling they will get using your product not how good or how well or how long the product is.

That is what I want to show you too today. Why you should do what am going to share with you today is to get the results you want for your business. And to also to make the money you need for your desires.

The two methods of Affiliate marketing are

Manual affiliate marketing

Automated affiliate marketing.

MANUAL Affiliate marketing is what I will be share with you today. How to use it to make money online. It will cost you 12k to make this work perfectly and no less. If you can afford it then you can drop your comments for me to proceed with my step by step tutorial. All I will be dropping on this thread is for FREE. So I am giving you the amount needed to invest in this method.

[b]AUTOMATED Affiliate marketing [/b]is even more capital intensive and will save you more time and energy because your business will need very little effort to run it. It costs about 40k to 50k and will be a full-time business set up that is highly profitable.

So if anyone is interested in what I am about to share then drop a comment saying I am reading to take action.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Continue with manual tutorial
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by terzurum(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
reading to take action

1 Like

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
terzurum:
reading to take action

LOL i like that bro
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2017
I will start the tutorial shortly. so stay tuned.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning,
So this is it, In case you don't know what affiliate marketing is, Affiliate marketing simply means help someone else to sell a product. Helping someone to market their product. When you get a customer to buy then the owner of the product will give you a commission for all your effort.

Now back to business, For those who know what it is and haven't made a dime or haven't gone far. Here are what you shouldn't do but yet you have been doing them.

1. YOU SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE PROMOTING, But you don't know if people are to buy what you are advertising and you haven't bought or used it before then how are you going to market it to people? What can you use to convince others, nothing. Ok if you can't buy the product then you should at least have enough info about the product and what it does so that you can use that to promote them.

2. YOU SHOULD NEVER SEND PEOPLE DIRECTLY TO YOUR OFFER, But that is what you usually do, Just copy links and post it anywhere. Without giving a good reason why they should even click on the link. If you do direct linking you are wasting your time because you will earn 0.

3. YOU SHOULD GET A LOT OF TARGETED TRAFFIC; Which you do even know how to get. People won't buy what you sell if they are not interested, You can't really force them to have that interest so talk to people that will have an interest in what you are saying. And if you are going to expect buyers then you need to advertise to a lot of people.

4. YOU SHOULD HAVE A WORKING METHOD FOR MARKETING YOUR OFFER; I know you don't have a working method you just do what you can and once you can't sell you think they can't buy. But that is wrong if you know the method of getting them to buy a percentage of your audience will fall for it, not all but a lot. And that is how you can make your money.

So all that you will be doing on this thread are.

1. Getting a good product to sell and UNDERSTAND what you are selling.
2. Instead of direct linking people you will set up a channel or list of interested people and explain to them exactly why they go for your offer.
4. you will get a lot of targeted traffic to market your offer to.
3. You will have a working method, of promoting a product to people. and when you use it on a lot of targeted traffic you should make some sales and get your commission.

I hope am making sense to you.

And please if you already have a product you are promoting i will like you to drop it here and tell me if you want to know how to promote it well.
I will continue shortly.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
HOW THE AFFILIATE MARKETING METHOD WORKS.

1. Sign up for an affiliate network
2. Get a product to promote and generate your affiliate link
3. Get your audience (targeted traffic) in massive quantity.
4. create a channel or a group to capture your traffic.
5. Get your captured audience give them something for free, Info, incentive, tutorial, advice, etc anything that will eventually lead or pave the way to promoting your product and can further help your audience get the results you are looking for. This will show you are very helpful and will build up a relationship between you and your audience and this will help you to easily convince your audience.
6. once that works repeat the process and increase your audience base to get more conversions.

So that is what i will be sharing with on how it is done and you can start doing it and start getting results. Are you ready?
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
So let's get started.

If you are looking for a place to easily get something to promote then you can use any of the following.

1.Clickbank
2.clickshare
3.jvzoo
4.neverblue
5.mergeplanet
6.jumia

So for this tutorial, i will show you how to use mergeplanet. Mergeplanet is also an internet marketing school with different courses including affiliate marketing and you can promote and earn your money and get your payout straight to your bank account without stress or use of VPN or foreign accounts.

STEP 1: Go to www.mergeplanet.com and click on register. Register with your facebook, twitter or Gmail.
Once you are registered we move to step 2.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by africanman85: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
following
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
click on register and connect with facebook

1 Like

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
STEP 2: Once you are registered and logged in, go back to the home page and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Find the link "Affiliate Sign up" and click on it. You will be taken to the affiliate program registration page. Fill the form and skip "company" and "website url" if you don't have any. If you do fill it. Once done submit and get registered.

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
NOTE: your affiliate link is specifically for you. No one can use your link. Everyone has his or her own unique affiliate link. So keep it safe. Anytime you want to promote your affiliate product you can come back to your dashboard and copy the link.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Step 3: Once registered, You will see a link "Affiliate Programme" to find it go back to the bottom of the home page and find "Affiliate Programme" then click on it. You will be taking to your personal affiliate dashboard. In this, you can see your commission balance, your Visitors, total balance and so on. You will also find an option named "Creatives" click on it and you will get to a page that shows "THIS IS YOUR AFFILIATE LINK" that is the link you will use to make money on your account. Anytime you want to refer a customer to buy a product on the website you will use the link.

[b]NOTE: [/b]your affiliate link is specifically for you. No one can use your link. Everyone has his or her own unique affiliate link. So keep it safe. Anytime you want to promote your affiliate product you can come back to your dashboard and copy the link.

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2017
copy your link and save it in your notepad

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
STEP 4: Check the front page of the website and check any of the courses that you think you can promote. For the sake of starters, I will give you the ads and banners you can use to start promoting and start getting your traffic. Once you copy the ads make sure you add your affiliate link so that you get your clicks tracked and recorded.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please, i would like to know if you guys are following me so that I can proceed.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by peterock100: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
mambodilah:
Please, i would like to know if you guys are following me so that I can proceed.
we are following ooo bro
ride on
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by valueinnovation: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
We are following u,such an important topic.Who no go follow
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
STEP 5: Once you have gotten your advert and you have added your affiliate link. you can use the following free traffic sources to start getting some traffic to your promotion. You will have to work very hard if you are going to depend on free traffic.

FREE TRAFFIC SOURCES THAT WORKS: The best way to start earning is to test your promotion with as many options as possible and getting quality traffic makes things easy for you and fastest means of getting customers is to use the free traffic source available to you.

1. WORD OF MOUTH: Word of mouth is when you tell someone else about an experience or something you have information about in a patronizing way with your friends and family is the fastest way to get buyers for your promotions.
Promoting a good product to your friends is easy to sell off that anonymous person on the internet. If you can give a good review on the product then your friends will also
want to be part of it. The best way to give a word of mouth if when you are actually using the product and you have enough info to give them and talk about. If they can buy the product them you know are getting somewhere. This is a good way to get started.

2. SOCIAL MEDIA: Your facebook timeline has a good potential of converting if you have good friends on your Facebook account.If you have an active Facebook page or group
then you can get more views.

3. FORUMS: This is also very powerful. If you are on a forum that has to do with your product niche for example: make money online niches then you can promote your ads and get very interested people. Create a thread and give your product review. Give vital info about the product and how it will help them. People of like minds are on forums of specific niches. Therefore you will receive a lot of attention and you will get interested buyers if you are convincing.

PAID TRAFFIC: Once you have started getting some sales then you can be confident to spend money to get more traffic and more sales. Methods you used to convince people can
be repeated. Investing with a small budget will give you an idea of the end result. If you make sales with your traffic then you can increase your budget and make more sales
Your investment will be kept in steady as long as you make profits.

If you have any question please ask before I proceed.

But the best and fastest way to start getting massive traffic and results is using boosted post on your Facebook page. So how do you do this?

stay tuned.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
I will be diving into getting massive traffic using Facebook ads....

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Where's the Op? We are following
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by czarina(f): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Following
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Panelbeater(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
following....
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
I would continue to tutorial in a bit. But any questions so far? Hope you are following the steps?

1 Like

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by sugarsoul(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
following keenly
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by ceragon123: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Following...
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Mercito: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Following.....
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Aragon: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2017
mambodilah:
I would continue to tutorial in a bit. But any questions so far? Hope you are following the steps?

Thank you so much for doing this, but what if the [b]AUTOMATED Affiliate marketing[/b]is what I want? Is there anyway I can get in touch with you? ridah92@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by pjjack26: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks, but can we continue? thanks
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
before I proceed, you need to put in mind that as an affiliate you need to understand that whatever traffic you are going to get from facebook is real, The audience is real, they are people that are using Facebook like you, So in order to turn them into customers, here are the three key things that can get you tons of traffic interested in whatever you are posting or offering.

1. ATTRACT: Create an attention.

make sure that what you are posting will attract peoples eyes when browsing on Facebook. People go a long way trying to create attention on social media, and its a very good way of promoting your business. When your message is attractive you will get a massive response.

2. ENGAGE: Create an action for your offer

People need to be guided, directed and told what to do to get what they need. If it's so attractive then you can tell them to do as you please and they will follow. This is usually called engagement. You can control and organize how you want your traffic to go. If you can achieve that then you are building a followership.

3. CAPTURE: Capture your audience.

Now, this is very important whether you are buying your traffic or getting it for free. You must never direct people straight to an offer without getting their contact. When you capture peoples contact then you can send them many offers, orchestrate many business strategies and even earn from them in multiple times. Therefore it is very necessary to capture your traffic. You stand a better chance at converting your customers to purchase than sending them to an offer directly and losing them forever.

So before you begin driving traffic to your affiliate link, then we need to create the three keys to getting a quality traffic. Getting an ATTRACTIVE AND ENGAGING post can be done by creating an attractive post or ads for your Facebook business page.

Capturing your audience requires you to have a private channel, email list or whatsapp group.

Therefore for those following me,

1. Make sure you have a Facebook fan page or business page.
2. Create a whatsapp group to capture your audience and make sure you create a group link for the group.

Then after this we can proceed to the next step.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have sent you a mail @pjjack26 and @mercito.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
I have generated a lot of traffic from Facebook and it's one of the traffic sources you need to use to grow your business in a rapid form.

To get quick responsive and targeted traffic to your affiliate program then place to get massive traffic is Facebook.
Before I show you how to create your Facebook campaign here is a screenshot of some of my results using Facebook to generate traffic to my business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits And Snacks With Just #60k. / CBN, NSE Partner Fintech On Financial Innovation / Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.