Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2016 (452 Views)

10 Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria This 2020 Without Money / Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You / Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2016 by naijaspice: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigerians have made millions on the internet, Nigerians are still making millions and they will still continue to make millions on the internet. Thousands of Nigerians are earning themselves millions of Naira online on a monthly basis while some earn enough online to quit their 7-7 job to become their own boss. The interesting part is that you can Make Money Online in Nigeria legitimately in 2016 without involving in any fraudulent activities. The industry is still in its infancy and there is still a long way for it to grow.

You don’t have to be a wizkid or programmer before you can make money online . Your sex, age, race are not barriers to making money online. Once you are able to read this short piece, your success is guaranteed. Now, I know you should be ready to leave the poverty zone for prosperity zone.

I want to introduce you to a business Model that has worked for me and for thousands of Nigerians. It is called ‘Blogging’. You might be thinking I failed blogging, please talk about another thing’. The simple truth is, ‘you are not doing it the right way’. It’s likely you are in the categories of blogger that:

Blog in a niche because someone told them he/she makes money from it
Are impatience (they want to start today, and start making $200/hour in the next 1 month)
Are comparing themselves with other bloggers
Lacks Motivation (no visitors)
Not able to face failures

If you are among the categories listed above and failed, don’t worry. I’m ready to help as many intending bloggers as possible to achieve their dreams.

Important Rules:

Blogging requires consistent efforts. [/b]You don’t have to start a niche because someone else makes money from it. I’ve always tried to set-up an entertainment blog because I initially thought that was the only niche I can make money from. ........

[b]CONTINUE>>>
http://thehubngr.com/2016/11/14/make-money-online-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Banks Restructure 70% Of Oil Loans / El-rufai Is An Ingrate, Perpetual Betrayal – Timi Frank / Five(5) Ways To Monetise Your Potential Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.