Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC (11560 Views)

Tbc Is Available / TBC Community Information / TBC Exchange For BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by y4code(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
britneyknox99@gmail.com

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by bobomee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Am no more selling tbc, my eyes don open wide, am using my tbc to import goods now and will sell to you at the RECESSION PRICE. Thank God for tbc. If you want to buy Tablet Android phone, laptops, etc with Naira, please call lets chat. 0909 and 6462 and 980. Remove the and and be a wise guy. Keep your tbc for the future or buy things online with it, whatsapp me for more.
bobomee:
Hello guys, here's a cooler deal.

I sell a TBC for only N1,500.

Need not think this is a scam; I'll send you the coins first and you'll be honest enough to send me your Naira.

If you're in, quote this message or drop your digit.
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by israeliloba: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING 95% OF WORLD POPULATION DON'T KNOW? ?
THINK DEEP MAKE DIFFERENT #TBC IS HERE TAKE THAT STEP TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD smiley

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by israelnojr(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
TBC Update:
Today’s (January 8, 2017 ) price per volume -
10 TBC = N2,982,040
5 TBC = N1,491,021
1 TBC = N298,204
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (crypt I currency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community Or Learn more about crypto currency
WHATSAP 09051323710.
(The Billion Coin)

Note : Euro official Price to naira is now N490 so we use it to multiply €439.65
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by israelnojr(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Financial Predictions for Nigerians in 2017!!!!*

*1).* More Billionaires are going to lose more Money in 2017 especially those in the oil sector and Industrial sectors,cos wealth has shifted from these business environments and gone into Technology.

*2).* Many smart Poor people are going to become wealthy out of nothing cos the only time the poor become rich is during recession Though this is for the smart poor people.

*3).* Cost of things are going to get higher, no apology.

*4).* More people will lose their jobs, that is for certain. don't spiritualize it. It doesn't need prayers, it must happen. cos this is the time for that.

*5.)* More Entrepreneurs are going to be Created cos that is the only way out to strengthen the economy. We don't need more workers cos workers are not productive people. if u don't tell them what to do, they can not think out something. Though it's not so much their faults, cos that is what the Professors thought them in school for 6 wasted years.

*6).* Many Students are going to drop out School in search of better Opportunities, as they have come to see the Higher Institution as the Biggest Scam of the 21st Century. Return On Investment(ROI) for a University degree right now in Nigeria is less that 1%. Will u invest ur hard earned money in such a venture?

*CAUTIONS:*

*1).* Don't use a political point of view to look at the ongoing opportunities in Nigeria.

*2).* Don't miss the grace that goes with Recession. Every Recession is a Blessing in disguise. If u miss the grace that goes with this ongoing recession, Wait for the next Century or enjoy the recession while it last.

*REASONS:*

Cos History repeat itself every once in a while. During any recession according to economic history, one thing is constant. Viz;
New set of millionaires are produced. Right now Nigerian economy is heavily Pregnant about to deliver new set of Millionaire.

Qst: Are u going to b one of its Babies?
There will be what we call Wealth transfer or wealth shift
Most rich will have to get broke for some poor person to become rich
many big business will have to die for new ones to emerge.
For example, the recent Money scarcity in the banks right now will create a new sector of financial institution as many have lost confidence in the banking sector. And the Banks in Nigeria as we know them are not quick to Changes. So they will be caught on Guard. What a negative effect it will have on them. Well it's not our fault. Its called, Recession!!!!!!. Money will always move or shift hands every once in a while.. Watch out for this!!!!!
Some will have to cry for some to smile.
Its not your fault that is how it has always been.

*SOLUTIONS:*

Study what the Economic time Piece is saying and move towards its direction of flow. If u do the opposite please just save some money to buy a marine rope, for Suicide is certain.

*ACTION STEPS:*

Ask serious and meaningful questions.
Don't Emotionalize the situation.

There is no loyalty in business. If its not working, its not working. the many years u have spent on that job does not count. If wealth has left that business environment, Move and shift to the environment wealth has shifted into.
Importantly, Put God first. Cos u need His assistance to sail through. Invest in Cryptocurrency today, precisely TBC ( The Billion Coin). That will be the wisest financial decision you will ever make.

#edited#
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by engrfash: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2017
Behind everything working,there is always someone making it work...This is a new year,invest more and earn more.

Leave your comfort zone.Nothing will happen on its own,you have to make it happen.
Invest in TBC today and smile tomorrow.

Contact for your TBC
fasugbaisaiah@gmail.com
07030416585(WhatsApp)
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by israelnojr(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Hello everyone!

Has everyone heard of :

Walt Disney - Went Bankrupt in 1928

Richard Branson - Went bankrupt

Donald Trump - went bankrupt

Kinda interesting how now each name above is worth BILLIONS of USD a year. Imagine that?

They invested in themselves...
They took risks...
They gambled...

Life is all about gambling right ?

If you are flat broke then don't wallow in pity about how broke you are. Instead find a solution to the problem.

You attract more of who YOU are.

That's all.

Think about what I just said.

Sometimes YOU need to invest in YOU.

:-)
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by y4code(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
britneyknox99@gmail.com 0703388556
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by Loboski: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
bobomee:

Need not think this is a scam; I'll send you the coins first and you'll be honest enough to send me your Naira.

Zero eight one three four zero zero one three
WhatsApp please
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by kayworld2(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Still much available at #500/TBC. Whatsapp me on 0 81 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by israelnojr(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
TBC Update:
Today’s (January 13, 2017 ) price per volume -
10 TBC = N3,598,150
5 TBC = N1,799,076
1 TBC = N359,815
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (Crypt- Currency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is
establishing it’s place worldwide).

Your investment today can still double 20 times untill the ultimate price come..
Earn your billion in TBC.. invest now!
WHATSAP 09051323710.

Note : Euro official Price to naira is now N490 so we use it to multiply €439.65
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by eboniest(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by kayworld2(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
MY PRICE CRASH BELOW #500

Get your TBC for beatable price of #400/TBC.

You can take this opportunity to became Your Own boss before stock last. You can whatsapp me here: 0 8 1 3 4 66 0 0 00
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by kayworld2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Get your TBC for beatable price of #500/TBC.

You can take this opportunity to became Your Own boss before stock last. You can whatsapp me here: 0 8 1 3 4 66 0 0 00

1 Like

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by DFair1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello Nlanders. I really need someone to guide me. I'm a novice but really interested. This are my contacts: patmove03@gmail.com and 08069457153. Awaiting serious minded persons. Thanks
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by bobomee(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2017
bobomee:

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Swift deal

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by kismo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
I sell TBC at 1,000 naira per unit. Minimum order quantity is 100 units. Check my signature for my contact.
The more you buy the less you pay.
Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by kayworld2(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Get your TBC at #500/TBC

Call or whatsapp me on 08 1 34 6 6 0 0 0 0

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Call for swift deal no delay

Re: Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC by ojialo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tbc for sale @#200 per coin WhatsApp me on 08146470493

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On Saving For Investment / Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? / Investing in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.