Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,331 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady (910 Views)

Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 5:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Early this year I ask one girl out she told me I should wait till she makes her o level results after she made her result now Iam afraid to ask her out again even though she is nice to me. A friend of my rented an apartment in her compound and I sometimes spend months in her compound Iam very nice to her family people too. The problem is that I am afraid she did not love me and she is after my money she ask me to buy her phone and some few things which I believe she seriously need them. My fear is dat she may leave me after buying her those things because Iam leave d. Compound early nex year. Should I ask her wther she loves me or not? because I had never toasted a lady in my life.
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by nony43(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2016
You are still a kid, go to school and read your books. When they see you making good grades they will come for you, that is the short cut

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Uncle Peter, you came here to share our story?

For this,I'm not gonna consent to your 'toasting'.

Oga,be successful n you won't need to woo Ladies,they will flock around you,just be wise.
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by ikbnice(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Buy a toasting machine nah.
On a serious note, just relax and try to interact with girls first in order to feel at ease in their presence. Make female friends.
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Mjshexy(f): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2016
It's just a mirage bro, wipe your mind off it before dat little tigress turns u into an active ATM ok, your mum or kid sis deserves the phone more... sad
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by dacblogger: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2016
From what you typed,its clear that your older than the girl...#SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE#
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
I don't understand why she asked u for phone and some stuffs? angry unless u want to be his sugar daddy...

Being nice to her and to her family doesn't mean u need to get her a phone and other things she wants . She got parents & family , they're the ppol responsible for her needs either material things or food.
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by OOOS: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Please contact us asap for free coaching grin
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2016
where is ilegend lolz
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Pilate2016(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Bro for Naija u dey get BP for woman. Chai! even your ancestors will be mad at you. See how she is giving you terms and conditions like she wan employ you. We dey target Zarah Buhari, you dey target one OGBANJE. MY BROTHER RUN AWAY FROM THAT GIRL.
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Mjshexy:
It's just a mirage bro, wipe your mind off it before dat little tigress turns u into an active ATM ok, your mum or kid sis deserves the phone more... sad
. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
dacblogger:
From what you typed,its clear that your older than the girl...#SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE#
No she is 19 while Iam 23
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
I don't understand why she asked u for phone and some stuffs? angry unless u want to be his sugar daddy...

Being nice to her and to her family doesn't mean u need to get her a phone and other things she wants . She got parents & family , they're the ppol responsible for her needs either material things or food.
Her father is late d mum is a fed.worker but they much in d family
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2016
nony43:
You are still a kid, go to school and read your books. When they see you making good grades they will come for you, that is the short cut

Iam writing my project right now (Uni)
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Pilate2016:
Bro for Naija u dey get BP for woman. Chai! even your ancestors will be mad at you. See how she is giving you terms and conditions like she wan employ you. We dey target Zarah Buhari, you dey target one OGBANJE. MY BROTHER RUN AWAY FROM THAT GIRL.
Ok
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Peterlawyer(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tiny23:
Uncle Peter, you came here to share our story?

For this,I'm not gonna consent to your 'toasting'.

I think

Oga,be successful n you won't need to woo Ladies,they will flock around you,just be wise.
I think I go with u bro thanks
Re: Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Peterlawyer post=51051323]. I think I go with u bro thanks[/quote I'm not a bro.

(1) (Reply)

My First Campaign Speech #mnga (audio Added) / Ladies Only: Extreme Splits Always Look Terrible / Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.