Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? (699 Views)

Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? / Head Office Vs Branch Office: Where Do You Prefer To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by dilini(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Both ladies are successful in their careers, both have crossed the 30+ age, both have similar physique and are commandos in their chosen field. Now one is married and the other is not (still searching though), one is internationally recognized and get called up for interviews and events across the globe while the other rarely get such invites and barely known by the shakers of this world.

Now my question is this: Judging from their respective successes in amassing wealth and being knowledgeable who will you pick as your role model of all time even as a feminist? (Guys can chip in too)

My 2cents sha....
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by KingRex1(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Whatever it is, it has eaten too deep into their heads.
But I'd go with Linda, she seem more flexible.
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by nuelsylves(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Comparing Chimamanda and Linda? Nawa o!
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by whizkid311(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Ladies would naturally go for Linda as it is in their DNA to gossip, lazy around and get all the attention for it. Chimamanda on the other hand is my definition of success. She has broken boundaries that most men can't. She is a strong independent black woman.

This is not to say that Linda stands for nothing. You simply can't compare the two as I personally don't see any similarities safe their level of success.
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by Nwaonyeocha: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
On point.

whizkid311:
Ladies would naturally go for Linda as it is in their DNA to gossip, lazy around and get all the attention for it. Chimamanda on the other hand is my definition of success. She has broken boundaries that most men can't. She is a strong independent black woman.

This is not to say that Linda stands for nothing. You simply can't compare the two as I personally don't see any similarities safe their level of success.
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by Nwaonyeocha: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
I prefer Adichie.
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by Karenelle: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
What's honestly the point of this question?
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Chimamanda any day anytime. There is something about that woman I'm trying to figure out. She's the best and I stalk her the way I'm suppose to talk boyfriend embarassed
Re: Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? by christhavemercy(f): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
whizkid311:
Ladies would naturally go for Linda as it is in their DNA to gossip, lazy around and get all the attention for it.

You seriously need to change the type of ladies you surround yourself with. Your comment reeks of sexism and utter disdain and disrespect for the female folk.
If you truly were a fan of Adichie you would never say such words because she is the living breathing epitome of radical feminism. She would finish you for this your comment alone.

Gosh. . "Its in their DNA to gossip, lazy around.." wow!! That's just extreme bro. Who broke your heart?

(1) (Reply)

Free Training With Certificate..... You Want To Add To Your Cv? / SH Interview / Arik Former Boss, Sir Johnson Arumemi And Rockson Workers Drew A Battle Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.