Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award (37861 Views)

Chinese Medicine Therapy Is To Be Included In American Medical Insurance / Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country / Bennet Omalu, Nigerian Doctor Wins US Highest Medical Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by opad22u: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
My head dey swell like balloon .

2 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by XaintJoel20: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Erudite202:
Igbo's and greatness
please my fellow nairalanders, am new on this forum. I have been seeing this particular word often but I don't understand the meaning. AFONJA. who/what is AFONJA?
Beep me when you get the answer...
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by DeRay98(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Congrats, Man.

Meanwhile NIGERIA will continue killing talents with darkness .
Such occasion in NIGERIA will be marred by TRIBALISM and NEPOTISM.

His envious medical colleagues will be his worst nightmare, although they did same over there but honest ones among them didnt allow his work to destroyed. But in Nigeria, his boss in the office will either steal it if he can't or frustrate the guy from completing his research.

2 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by davidif: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
I am so happy for him. Congratulations to the man.
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Donald Trump pls send him back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Debra911(f): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice one sir, it's inspiring,
Trump won't deport him ,why because he came in legally, the deportation s mostly for illegal immigrants.
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by fippycbk(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Federal Government College Enugu repping...
Pro Unitate.

2 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Sirrexninefour(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations Sir.

Nothing good comes easy.

Looking forward to an antemortem diagnosis and treatment study through the synergy that will be created with the AMA members, and diligence to duty that will abound.

Shine brighter Sir. Shine On Great Achiever!!!!!
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Originalsly: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Omalukwue
Onye malu nya kwube
..I created a tread about a film of his feat featuring will smit but our tribal mods refuse to push it to front page..

Dalu onye nkeanyi
.... and we're wondering why we can't progress ... everything must first pass the My Tribe or the My Religion test.... even to make FP in NL bigotry is king.
@topic. .. the guys achievement was widely hailed but he was not pushed into the spotlight so many don't know he is Black and fewer know he is Nigerian. The movie Concussion has brought this to light. If he had done something bad... the world would've even known his Village.

4 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Nigerian sef killing talents... Even when u get admission u give testimony...
In other words

[size=24pt]Seun there is a big problem on Nairaland[/size]

Please since yesterday I can't log in. It keeps saying none..
Plus I can't access Nairaland.com except I put /politics. Then click home/featured. I can't access Nairaland.com as a website. plus

I can't log in even on my system. So why am posting this because this is chrome. I didn't log out from chrome... Please if I log out I can't log in again. Please help.
See screenshots

Niggas be DDOSing this site grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Arizonaguy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daniel058:
Anywhere I go make una callu me ONYE IGBO

Make na Abum ONYE igbo.. If you re and proud to be, give me 1 like abeg!!

But oburu n'ibu Nwa BIAFRA hit da "Share"

If you don't understand what I wrote, hit "SLAP" grin

#igbos_everywhere ✌️

i can't find slap
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by thunderbabs: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Trump will revoke that award and send him back home, i know.

That Trump!
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by ttmacoy: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
While I don't like Trump let's get our facts right. He didn't say he wants to deport everyone, he wants to deport illegal immigrants and mostly those committing crime. The doctor is not an illegal immigrant or criminal is he?

Sasuwa:
but the stupid trump want to deport every body
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Michel2013: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Great Lions and Lionesses!

mmmmmmmhhhhhhh

thats how we roll mehn

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by davibid: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
That's why I wanted DT to win so that all these our experts will come back and develop their Father Land sad
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by jegz25(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Erudite202:
Igbo's and greatness
please my fellow nairalanders, am new on this forum. I have been seeing this particular word often but I don't understand the meaning. AFONJA. who/what is AFONJA?
u don't know what is Afonja but u can write dis tribal comment,my guy u can lie 4 Africa...continue
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by ttmacoy: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good luck with the long wait.

they will come back when Nigeria is able to provide an enabling environment for them to continue to thrive. Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants who are criminals not immigrants who contribute positively.

davibid:
That's why I wanted DT to win so that all these our experts will come back and develop their Father Land sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by kross01(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dude comes from a family of brainiacs. He and his siblings all graduated with first class from the university.

4 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Drinkwater(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
He was with the slides for 6 months...Determined!

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Igbo people and success

**help with zuma someborry**

cheesy cheesy

Lols...u can count on Me

8 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by madapcmod: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Erudite202:
Igbo's and greatness

Afonja is a hateful, jealous filled, insecure and wicked species of humanoids found in the wasteful part of Nigeria. They reside under brown roofed mud houses and munch ewedu ati amala often.

To identify them check if they have tiger clawed face marks and oblong or chamfered heads.

Congrats Doctor

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by FakoMaybach1: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
A lion from the land of the rising sun...abeg Dodorima to you Doc.

I am happy Nigerians are not corrupt or Fantastically corrupt as our president wants the world to believe; Even though when it comes to crime i go see some people shouting Yebos now for better thing them don go into hiding.

Dr bennet carry go na you biko, o ga diri gi nma, chinke agozigo gi ofunma: onye iwe na ewe ya tinye isi nime ohia.

5 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by aalangel(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats great Lion.

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by Nwaonyeocha: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Such feat could only come from a given region - Igbo land!

When will this country aid her citizens to bring out the best in them?
He is a grand success for the fact that he is in the US.

3 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by goldtooth: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Nigerian sef killing talents... Even when u get admission u give testimony...
In other words

[size=24pt]Seun there is a big problem on Nairaland[/size]

Please since yesterday I can't log in. It keeps saying none..
Plus I can't access Nairaland.com except I put /politics. Then click home/featured. I can't access Nairaland.com as a website. plus

I can't log in even on my system. So why am posting this because this is chrome. I didn't log out from chrome... Please if I log out I can't log in again. Please help.
See screenshots

Seun this is true. Nairaland.com does not open for me most times. i have to put /home#featured
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by bejeria101(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
We are blessed like that. God loves us as a pple. Naija is the best land gba o!
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by mrsfavour(f): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Those that call themselves NCAN where are u ? Nke a bu onye Igbo , kedu Ihe unu n'ekwu ? Ayi ka unu nma mana unu ekweghi. Igbo kwenu !

3 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by drss2(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
land of bi..a.f..ra is blessed with talents. nothing will stop south east from becoming a world power like isreal cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by enigma2007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
That is good! Congrats Doc
Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by emmalexabl(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
AFONJAs right now ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award by misterawo: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Great Lions and Lionesses!

Rooooaaaarrrrr!!!!!

UNN making us proud since 1963

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) / Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.