Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? (48924 Views)

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / Guess What This Snake Did In My Bathroom Wit 2years Old Baby Before We Killed It / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by IYANGBALI: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
ajepako:

God punish ogogoro and Mushin weed....
e ku alejo o grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by slick04(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
elsomm:
I'd sneak in on it. Hold it by the tail and run round the house dragging backwards on the soil

Yes...I'd do that
lol....don't know why i find this really funny, but don't try it o. before your hand touches the tail, it's head would have touched your hand( hope you understand)

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well as 4 me I will activate Temple Run ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Abeycity93: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
immediately you find the person that send the snake
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
tell me more.. Which map? And how can you clear the map.. Pls

snake actually smells by sticking out their tongues, and can locate a prey by scent even when they are blind, they also have an organ infront of their head, they use the organ to sense heat nd locate a warm blooded prey like rodents or humans(that is if the snake is big enough to swallow human),.............. That is what i know abt snake map or whatever yu call it ,But i really dont know how to clear 'map' or whatever you call it,

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Abeycity93: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will run like temple run

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
elsomm:
I'd sneak in on it. Hold it by the tail and run round the house dragging backwards on the soil

Yes...I'd do that

that's a very bad idea, R.I.P bro
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Namdeenero(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
lhawarl1:

king cobra isn't even the most venomous snake
It's the largest venomous snake bro and sure it's fast. I'm prettu sure that picture wasn't taken in Africa
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by greatwhite(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
tell me more.. Which map? And how can you clear the map.. Pls

You can't clear the map. Just kill it
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by phl3moGh(m): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2016
oh you mean what will i do??

simple...... i'll call lalatsiclala and tell him everythn......he'll be dancing his way to my hse
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by austine4real(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
post the picture here make I see
com over to my place to see it
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by vickylincon(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2016
lhawarl1:

cobras warn before they strike, they warn by standing upright, when it does this, you slowly back off....... Cobra cant eat you, so it doesn't have intention to kill you........... If i see a snake i wont kill it so i dont know how to kill a snake
thanks for sharing
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by vickylincon(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2016
greatwhite:

You can't clear the map. Just kill it
hmmmm. Kill that giant snake. It's well o
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by elsomm(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2016
slick04:

lol....don't know why i find this really funny, but don't try it o. before your hand touches the tail, it's head would have touched your hand( hope you understand)

Lol...I do brother. Might end up holding the head instead.

Was joking
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2016
If you wanna take it, just grab it by it neck, abeg no let go of the neck oo, even if the snake is squeezing life out you.....
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by kolaaderin: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
haibe:
snakes prey on cats? Cat wey dey kill snake anyhow.. they become wild when they see snake

No be this kind of snake ooo. The cat will lose all the nine life's at one bite.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by kolaaderin: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
franciskaine:
I'll faint and wakeup in heaven. I fear snakes more than lion.

When u see fully grown male lion live, u shall experience miracle cos your soul will run darely away from the body and u will see urself outside UR body for the first time just like it is in the cartoon. The roar of a lion have sent many to early grave.

Lion is no animal to confront oooo, u are only saying that because snake is the scary animal u see regularly.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by kolaaderin: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
lhawarl1:

you dont watch nat geo wild more than me......... Cobras are'nt big snakes, you can bing search bing

Its u that need to watch nat geo wild more, king cobra grows even bigger than that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by kolaaderin: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
lhawarl1:

king cobra isn't even the most venomous snake

Yes its not the most poisonous snake but it attribute is the ability to deliver litres of venum on demand continuously with accurate bite precision. I.e when most snakes bites, it might take several minutes even hours to be able to bite again, cobra does that as many times as possible within minutes, u could be bitten like 10 times in minutes replacing UR blood stream with half blood half poison. May God have mercy on UR soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
kolaaderin:

No be this kind of snake ooo. The cat will lose all the nine life's at one bite.

lol hahahahahaha
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
kolaaderin:

When u see fully grown male lion live, u shall experience miracle cos your soul will run darely away from the body and u will see urself outside UR body for the first time just like it is in the cartoon. The roar of a lion have sent many to early grave.

Lion is no animal to confront oooo, u are only saying that because snake is the scary animal u see regularly.

lol i don laugh tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / See The Beauty Of Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.