Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) (58287 Views)

Have You Used This Torch Before? / "What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) / If You Used This Book..go And Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by ifedex: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
goandie
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
I used dis omo n dis happened

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Mimidiva(f): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
I did not see it and am married grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
That was the omo we used back in the 1980's. The picture on the pack depicts one girl with a clean, bright dress supposedly because she uses omo, and another girl with a dark, dull dress looking enviously at the girl with the bright dress. And no im not ready to get married anytime soon

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Plus234(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
more of it

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by arosunshine(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
Just because I used it and not married makes me a failure? What guarantee that marriage will bring me happiness or are every couples out there living happily? With a divorce rate of 71% it will take an intensive convincing to make one not see marriage as an "overrated coupling" News flash we have single parents living well and happily compared to most married peeps or better still surrogacy. And yes though the op was being sarcastic but some things are too sensitive to joke with

Ps: I didn't use the detergent but the mentality that marriage brings success should be discontinued. Enough of seeing unmarried peeps as not worthy.

how do u come about the bolded ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Ekeremgba(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/if-you-used-this-omo-detergent-please.html

sharap what kind of joke be that one

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by IRobot7(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
op are you married?
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by AdeniyiA(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:
Marriage is not for everyone. It does not bring food to the table. It does not increase your bank balance. It is for those who are ready for it.
lol...yes it'd even reduce the small food you have on the table and help decrease your bank account smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by samtee37(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
seuncyrus:
just 4 comments and this is on FP ...and its not even a snake post

Why won't it be on front page, when that is the thing l*l*stical do sell after school

Abeg Na play oo... .

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Engrr(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
I like opening the dotted side....
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nairaland Aunties walking out after seeing this poster and realize they are still single grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by sybarite7(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
d days of panadol extra don hammer d strong strong head
the days of key soap
the days of computer socks and kito sandal
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by HARDDON: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Wow, seeing dis 4 d first time

New generation X5540 android, equiped with quantum battery that lasts 180years. Multilingua.....

Oops i mean, i mean new generation mortal.... wonder what she is equipped wit
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by francisduru: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
I use am oh, the substance na blue....
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by martineverest(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
when did usage of detergent come a criterion for marriage?

I used it and i'm still in my late twenties
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by lionphil(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
hotspec:
OMO, OMO, OMO OMO OMO.......i remember that their advert on NTA ibadan then. D good old days when quality things are still very cheap unlike now that below quality products are still much expensive

yes oh... omo, omo, super blue omo, washes bright and then it shows/shines. lol, nice advert back then.

marriage is now overated even the prayer warriors now marry bad wives. I might just pass, might I said.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by shankara7: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
Just because I used it and not married makes me a failure? What guarantee that marriage will bring me happiness or are every couples out there living happily? With a divorce rate of 71% it will take an intensive convincing to make one not see marriage as an "overrated coupling" News flash we have single parents living well and happily compared to most married peeps or better still surrogacy. And yes though the op was being sarcastic but some things are too sensitive to joke with

Ps: I didn't use the detergent but the mentality that marriage brings success should be discontinued. Enough of seeing unmarried peeps as not worthy.
This outpour of frustration was unneccessary

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by saydfact(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
It has Teyd true true..
Prob'ly that's what momma used to wash this my Uniform in Nursery School.

BLESSED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, DIOBU, PH.

that's me with purple slippers in the front roll sitting in- between 2 Angels grin

I must say na u fine pass.......
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Legend87(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/if-you-used-this-omo-detergent-please.html

What's it with u guys and ''Go & Marry'' stuff?
It makes post uninteresting.. Besides, this Omo isn't upto 25yrs.. Are u then advising a guy of 25-27 to hurried get married because of an old item u remembered?
Or do we now place our time scale of marriage on the longevity of products

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:

Marriage is over hyped especially in this our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by buffalowings: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Missmossy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
It looks familiar grin.

I was so little then though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Legend87:

What's it with u guys and ''Go & Marry'' stuff?
It makes post uninteresting.. Besides, this Omo isn't upto 25yrs.. Are u then advising a guy of 25-27 to hurried get married because of an old item u remembered?
Or do we now place our time scale of marriage on the longevity of products

Oga carry your seriousness go one corner! This post was intended for humor! Didn't you see the section it was posted into?

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by buffalowings: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
shankara7:

Don't mind am grin

We send am grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by creamylicious(f): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
when omo detergent was blue in colour with no fine scent plus tie tie one sef
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by XaintJoel20: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
It has Teyd true true..
Prob'ly that's what momma used to wash this my Uniform in Nursery School.

BLESSED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, DIOBU, PH.

that's me with purple slippers in the front roll sitting in- between 2 Angels grin

Were you the HEADMASTER of your school

Mr. HEADWARD...
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:

Goan marry jor! grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by macphilip: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
how old are you
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Dongreat(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
shankara7:

cheesy cheesy I am not man. Loool. I just get angry when it's like a must in our society.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Legend87(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Oga carry your seriousness go one corner! This post was intended for humor! Didn't you see the section it was posted into?

It's good to be serious. Even in humour. It was because Nigeria wasn't serious that is why she's where she is today..

Using the old days, they saying ''E go better'' yet, it's been hell-worse compared to then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Clapbacks / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.