Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) (58288 Views)

Have You Used This Torch Before? / "What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) / If You Used This Book..go And Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by shumuel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
mrtayesynchro:
Omo super blue omo,washes even brighter than it shows....omo

Lol grin do you know for almost 30years now, today is the day i get to know the wordings of the Jingle,, Nairaland is home i swear wink Thanks
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by RillJ(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Elephant detergent, quite different from Omo blue detergent bro!

Kingsasian:
My o my! This brings back sweet memories of the good old days. Op do you still remember elephant OMO?
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by xynerise: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
iyatrustee:
Gone are those days! I used to envy the girl with the white clothes and her long hair embarassed

Then you had lapalapa for head abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy long time
Aminat508:
me I can't see you o cheesy
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by mercydaniel: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/if-you-used-this-omo-detergent-please.html

I used it, I'm still a small girl not old ooo.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by TRAVEL101(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
Just because I used it and not married makes me a failure? What guarantee that marriage will bring me happiness or are every couples out there living happily? With a divorce rate of 71% it will take an intensive convincing to make one not see marriage as an "overrated coupling" News flash we have single parents living well and happily compared to most married peeps or better still surrogacy. And yes though the op was being sarcastic but some things are too sensitive to joke with

Ps: I didn't use the detergent but the mentality that marriage brings success should be discontinued. Enough of seeing unmarried peeps as not worthy.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
I used it and I neva marry, when d time comes I will marry no be by force
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by bigcil2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
iyatrustee:
Gone are those days! I used to envy the girl with the white clothes and her long hair embarassed
Ah ah girls are girls worst nightmare
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by manikspears: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omo super blue omo, washes clean... ....wow, by the way if you watched that advert and you are not married, impregnate a lady before the end of this month and vice versa for ladies too, face it, you are old grin. But ancient of days plenty for this thread o.

Ps: I wonder where those girls are now
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Neutrobcorp: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
odiyaka:
It is as old as Nigeria itself. Remember when we use the 'kpali' as toy car.

You don old shaaa..... "TOY CAR"
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by whysquare4real(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
hotspec:
OMO, OMO, OMO OMO OMO.......i remember that their advert on NTA ibadan then. D good old days when quality things are still very cheap unlike now that below quality products are still much expensive

let me finish d advert for u: omo, omo super blue omo, washes clean and bright and it shows.....
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by lmbnicegirl(f): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
I used it and am not married, please pray for me.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by iyatrustee(f): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
xynerise:

Then you had lapalapa for head abi?

You still dey here? angry sad sad
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by micxwell(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Wow, seeing dis 4 d first time
Seriously?....
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by blackfase(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omo, Omo super blue Omo, washes brighter and it shows smiley
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by nwonyeife(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nairaland with marriage. Thought you guys have resigned from such act.

Person go they face fraustration for him house ontop say she no ba marry. Nairaland go come carry him own join. Shey dey send na . Make whona allow us to rest na
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Kowor(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
warrenweste:

Yeso and flourish toothpaste
And free toothbrush

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Kingsasian(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
joycall:
"Omo super blue Omo. Washes even brighter and it shows". Lol.

lol
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Kingsasian(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
kennydotkom:

Elephant is another detergent while OMO too is another detergent. Noting like elephant omo bros.
thanks for the correction. No mind me, I was a kid then.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Kingsasian(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
RillJ:
Elephant detergent, quite different from Omo blue detergent bro!

thanks for the correction. I was a kid then.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by xynerise: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2016
iyatrustee:

You still dey here? angry sad sad

Nah! Just came to eavesdrop
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Codes151(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Okay! I hear! Abi u go sponsor the wedding
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by glambo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
odiyaka:
It is as old as Nigeria itself. Remember when we use the 'kpali' as toy car.

You don old tey tey
Rem the Elephant detergent promo that had a small doll in every pack
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by glambo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
haibe:
Nawa this omo was still existing 15 years ago, so an 18 year old boy should go and marry?

15 year ago bawo.
You are wrong
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by glambo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
haibe:
Nawa this omo was still existing 15 years ago, so an 18 year old boy should go and marry?

15 year ago bawo.
You are wrong.
Left high school 21years ago and the paper pack wasn't in the market anymore as at then.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by TheAlchemist: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2016
lmbnicegirl:
I used it and am not married, please pray for me.

Meet me at the Mango tree where you said no my marriage proposal!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by mrtayesynchro(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin do you know for almost 30years now, today is the day i get to know the wordings of the Jingle,, Nairaland is home i swear wink Thanks

Ko ni baje baba
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Hernandez2(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lmao.......Front page material grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Jadoskii(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
warrenweste:

Yeso and flourish toothpaste
nd MAXAM tooth paste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Clapbacks / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.