Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) (58286 Views)

Have You Used This Torch Before? / "What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) / If You Used This Book..go And Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by battleaxe: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omo...

Super blue Omo...

Washes brighter and it shows!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by habsydiamond(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yeh chineke, I no be small pikin again ooo and I neva marry. Who go marry me now
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
I was young and didn’t know the value of money. Took my dad's N1.00 note and sauntered off to buy sweets. I was bewildered when I was given two handfuls than my hands could carry.

I can't forget that day nor can I remember what I eventually did with those sweets. I do remember though that I was too scared to go home. It's one of the days l can't forget in my life.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by excess4luv: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
good old days when we use "blue to dye our white shirts"

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by formular123triol(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
This was the voice-over advert then:
omo,superblue omo.......washes even brighter and really shows.
I can still sing it very well o.
This omo existed during the time of sledge hammer,superforce,pears i love you and IKB body cream.Still fresh in my memory.
#retrospects_sha
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Wuminity(f): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
lol marry ke? i still dey go school o. but the soap is very good, na competition pursue am from market.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by bobbybrown007: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wow, I have seen it my brodaz
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Brendaniel:
Lie!!! I used it and I can categorically tell you that those 2 girls in the picture are not even married sef!!!

I just dey joke o

I use am sha but I never marry grin
Hahaha, You will make a good stans up comedian
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by elopee3000(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Brendaniel:
Lie!!! I used it and I can categorically tell you that those 2 girls in the picture are not even married sef!!!girls wey thier daugthers don marry finish grin

I just dey joke o

I use am sha but I never marry grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by schumastic(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamhatey:
I used it and I'm not married undecided. I said goan die undecided

is a lie you didn't use it n am sure cus i was at your naming grin grin don't ask me when, *runs out of thread*
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Worksunlimited: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/if-you-used-this-omo-detergent-please.html

Una just love to bring bak old memories.. Remember when my old man go dey mark the level of detergent for inside the pack...

Cos we too like to dey wash our white school uniform... Den this pack was like #10 den or so..

25kobo had value bak then.. Then we used to call it "treasure" cos we dey see am for ground plenty... we could buy guguru and groundnut, kulikuli, and chewing gum... Not forgetting baba dudu and condense..
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
schumastic:

is a lie you didn't use it n am sure cus i was at your naming grin grin don't ask me when, *runs out of thread*
come back here cool cool

You this indomie guy grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Praktikals(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
warrenweste:

Yeso and flourish toothpaste
And dent-o-clean ...... The family's tooth paste

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by uzuede4(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
"OMO , OMO, super blue OMO, washes even brighter and it shows". Yes o i use am well well. Op, you forget LIFEBUOY soap. Dat wan reign well well dat time. I you neva use lifebuoy baff, you neva stat. Op, thanks for d remembrance. Abeg, na who remember STELLA POMADE?.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hhaah this omo hen. Blue color lol, My mom called it soft,
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by schumastic(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamhatey:
come back here cool cool

You this indomie guy grin

me indomie children i pray oo,,i met all that including my favourite big bite and that close up advert that the girl picked him up with helicopter after he brushed his teeth, or the butter advert where the intro is # children is breakfast time, get up get up bla bla bla..

so you see, i said i know your names cus i was there and even gave you one name that day
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nostradamu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
It has Teyd true true..
Prob'ly that's what momma used to wash this my Uniform in Nursery School.

BLESSED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, DIOBU, PH.

that's me with purple slippers in the front roll sitting in- between 2 Angels grin

Nice! Um, was this in the 1800s? Na joke i dey joke ooo. grin grin grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by CioAngels(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:
Marriage is not for everyone. It does not bring food to the table. It does not increase your bank balance. It is for those who are ready for it.
You are right, its when you are ready.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by talktonase(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Wow, seeing dis 4 d first time
you must be born in the late 90's grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Saintremmy8(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
No b small tin bt u don marry?
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by feldido(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omo super blue Omo washes even brighter and it's sure... Singing grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:
I used it and i have not married . so ? cheesy

Same here but tbh, everything being equal, one should really truly have gotten married
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by mrtayesynchro(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oh my god,feeling nostalgic about the good old days.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by mrtayesynchro(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omo super blue omo,washes even brighter than it shows....omo
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by millionboi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Old people everywhere grin
to say we don see,I 4don marry.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by altitudee: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Remember that... na wan rugged area u grow up....
odiyaka:
It is as old as Nigeria itself. Remember when we use the 'kpali' as toy car.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by saintneo2: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Marriage no be by force.

Marry come divorce nko?

Marry come no get pikin?

Learn more on Electricity Metering and Estimated Billing
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by dlinglos(f): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yes o! I remember this omo pack. Good old days!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by karryn(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seeing this for d first time actually
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Icon79(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
What if you're a professional bachelor, nko?

Some of us are grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by shumuel(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/if-you-used-this-omo-detergent-please.html

Lol grin the days of Blue OMO, i don old iswear...
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by calmG(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Old people everywhere grin
grin grin grin. I know ure indomie Generation pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Clapbacks / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.