Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Will Jesus Ever Come Back? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Ever Come Back? (2047 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Will Jesus Ever Come? / Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus is death . dont be decieve he was resurreted and thinking he's coming back to take you home just like you are taught . Jesus is not coming back , you better start organising your own path of history . . .Jesus time is off , my time is now. . .our time is now.[/size]
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by porkpie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hallo Brother I really feel you.
Yisraylite:

@ folami86

Don't get it twisted Isaiah 11 has absolutely nothing to do with your Greco -Roman catholic fabricated man Made God Jesus(Ea-Zeus) This was spoken of King David

1Ch 28:4 "However YAHAWAH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (Dawad) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever,

Do you understand the meaning of FOREVER!!!

Micahyah 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Yahadah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Yisrayl,
Whose coming is proclaimed from of old, from ancient times."(Gen 49:1, Num 24:17, Riyyah 4:11-22, 1Sa 17:12)

1 Sam 16:1 Then YAHAWAH said to Samuyl, "How long will you mourn for Shaul, seeing I have rejected him from being king over Yisrayl? Fill your horn with oil, and go; I am sending you to Yishai of Bethlehem. For I have provided Myself a king from among his sons."

Isa 11:1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Yishai and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.

1Sa 17:12 Now Dawad was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehem Yahadah ( see Micah 5: 2 ), whose name was Yishai; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men for an old man in the days of Shaul.

1Sa 16:10 Thus Yishai made seven of his sons pass before Samuyl. And Samuyl said to Yishai, " YAHAWAH has not chosen these."

1Sa 16:11 And Samuyl said to Yishai, "Are all the young men here?" Then he said, "There remains yet the youngest, and there he is, keeping the sheep." And Samuyl said to Yishai, "Send and bring him. For we will not sit down till he comes here."

1Sa 16:12 So he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking. And YAHAWAH said, "ARISE, ANOINT HIM; FOR THIS IS THE ONE!"

Isa 11:2 The Spirit of YAHAWAH shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the Reverence of YAHAWAH.

1Sa 16:13 Then Samuyl took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of YAHAWAH came upon Dawad from that day forward. So Samuyl arose and went to Ramah.

Psa 45:7 You too have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore, YAHAWAH your Father has anointed you with the oil of gladness over your fellow men.

Psa 89:19 Then You spoke in a vision to Your holy one, And said: "I have imparted strength to a youth and not to a warrior. I have exalted a young man above the people.

Psa 89:20 I HAVE FOUND MY SERVANT DAWAD(David The BRANCH of Yishai – see Isa 11:1); With MY HOLY OIL I HAVE ANOINTED HIM,

Hos 3:5 Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YAHAWAH their FATHER and Dawad their king. And will Reverence YAHAWAH and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Yer(Jeremiah) 30:9 But they shall serve YAHAWAH their Father, and Dawad their king, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Your Greek Man God Jesus (Ea-Zeus) has nothing to do with the Law & the Prophets(the Torah)
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by porkpie(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
Yisraylite pls can you send me a copy of you Bible let me Know where to buy it here in Nigeria.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Yisraylite(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ Porkpie

Bro, It is written in Paleo Hebrew(ancient hebrew) and I've studied the ancient Hebrew for over ten years so I'm able to translate it to English, I doubt that you would find the Hebrew Torah in Naija, and if you did it would still have to be translated. King  James's Version of the original scripts had been heavily edited to suit king James and his christian cronies plus the original did not have the new testament which is contrary and in direct opposition to the original testament.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Abuzola(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
Interesting !
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus is death . dont be decieve he was resurreted and thinking he's coming back to take you home just like you are taught . Jesus is not coming back , you better start organising your own path of history . . .Jesus time is off , my time is now. . .our time is now.[/size]
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by jcross22: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
@yisralite, you said you study that for ten years, yet the copy is not in this country then where did you find yours?
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by jcross22: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
@yisralite, don't contradict your quiran , b,cos you quiran spoke of Jesus okay. since my bilbe did not encourage me to die for the cost my living God ,it never taught me to the law stipulate for me in it , so why am i going to accuse the bible is corrupt
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by jcross22: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
@yisralite, ah stop lying even if that exist according to what you claimed , that will be the first thing will be in circulation by those who does not like the promulgation of the gospel so please stop that junks ,can you please tell me where you get yours and i will get mine too.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Yisraylite(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ jcross22

Please calm down b4 u rupture a blood vessel in your brain!!!! shocked, Firstly I don't understand your rambling, The names may be different but the text will still show the same. I challenge anyone on Nairaland to give a chapter and verse in the so called old testament were the name Jesus christ is written or referred to!! grin grin

You christians always get overly emotional especially when confronted with the reality of your Roman Catholic white man made religion, all you Black people keep on crying and bowing to a ficticious blonde hair,blue eyed white half man half God.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Abuzola(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2009
God bless you YISA
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by alex0026(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2009
Listen jcross22,

Awake and let good thinking flow into your mind.

Jesus stood for justice,equal right and what is just and proper.Fine

These standards of behaviour existed before him.

Now he is dead,but in Israel(now in societies where the rich oppress the poor,the just is killed instead of the rogue,etc)the truth must prevail and what is just and proper will never be wiped out.

Physically he can't come back just like your great grand father(his he not also fit to resurrect)
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Yisraylite(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
@  jcross22

You should pay close attention b4 you start having tantrums, I'm in the U.S
yisralite, you said you study that for ten years, yet the copy is not in this country then where did you find yours?

How many Hebrew schools do you know of in Nigeria? Obviously here in the U.S we've got quite a few, If you are wise, you'll find the Truth even in your King James Bible and it aint no Jesus:

Psa 119:142 Your righteousness [is] an everlasting righteousness, And Your law [is] truth.

Psa 119:151 You are near, O YAHAWAH, And all Your commandments are truth.

Psa 119:160 The entirety of Your Law is truth, And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever

Psa 19:7 The law of YAHAWAH is perfect, converting the person; The testimony of YAHAWAH is sure, making wise the simple;

Psa 19:8 The statutes of YAHAWAH are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of YAHAWAH is pure, enlightening the eyes; 

Psa 19:9 The Reverence of YAHAWAH is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of YAHAWAH are true and righteous altogether. 

Psa 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, Yea, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 

Psa 19:11 Moreover by them Your servant is warned, And in keeping them there is great reward

Your Jesus aint the light either!

[Isa 8:16 Bind up the testimony, Seal the law among my disciples

Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction [are] the way of life,

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, [it is] because there is no light in them

Is the Creator's light in you? Jcross22
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come Back? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]christians always say "Just wait until Jesus returns. . ." or something along those lines?. I wonder when will people realize that Jesus is never "coming back"? .[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism / Christians If There Were No Heaven Or Hell Would You Believe In God? / Wind And Fire Camp Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.