Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor (29647 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Kano One Of A Kind Underpass.... / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by richidinho(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:

So how does that affect the price of dollar?

How does it stop the underpass from completion?

Tell me.

Diz Osun man u no dey rest?
If e pain you start shouting "our cocoa"
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by vertueptime: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
My brother where and how?

Bolustic:
These northerners are wise, you keep on shouting ''our oyel money'', "marginalization" yet they keep on developing their place.

In case you don't know; Kano boasts of the longest flyover in the whole of West Africa.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by almajirin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
See Almajiris everywhere, the population of one country
the crowd gathered to see theIr governor

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by mapet: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:

Beehshorp: :

Yet , I wouldn't accept #10milla to live dere or pick a wife from the north
So how does that affect the price of dollar?

How does it stop the underpass from completion?

Tell me.

Or who tells him he is deserving of living in Kano or deserving a Kano women in all realistic sense. Some people are just weirdly opinionated and overate themselves

2 Likes

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Skain(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
And what did other states do with their allocations and 13% derivatives?

Kudos to Lagos and Kano

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by gragraboy: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Zenas212:
Niger Delta oil money at work. Parasites.
Ask your state what he is doing with your own share of the Niger Delta oil money allocation given to him.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Josmila(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Scenes looking like the Israelites in Bible days trying to pass through the red sea when it parted cheesy
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Jethrolite(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
henrydadon:
angry angry

we cant do anything in Africa without a person with a white man skin getting involve

just ordinary construction of road attract this kind of crowd

nigeria is still very very far from being develop

[img]http://i./TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif[/img]
Is anyone disputing it with you?
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kxngstein:
that's how somebody wee fall down from there. let us all wait for a new thread carrying the news

Negative minded personality. Be optimistic for once.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by ProudArewa: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Zenas212:
e pain am
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by uvie66: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Evidence of unemployment and underemployment
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by elopee3000(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bolustic:
These northerners are wise, you keep on shouting ''our oyel money'', "marginalization" yet they keep on developing their place.

In case you don't know; Kano boasts of the longest flyover in the whole of West Africa.
longer than 3rd mainland? Ok , northern military regime awarded kano with 44 LGA do u know how much kano state take every month? If a city is built even with diamond but u can be killed in that city over blasphemy that city is dont worth it, the people that killed 75 years old woman re free today ,can u buy 4 story building in afganistan to live even if the prize is 1million naira? No, u cant do it cus u can die at anytime over there just like morthern nigeria, so if kano like let them build new dubai in kano is for those who want to die quick , if i dont see any where to live apart from north i kukuma go my villa or stay in europe northern nigeria? No not for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by TeamSimple(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
vioment:
This is a reflection of the educational system we have in Nigeria. Look at all the blacks that came out to see the oyibo/lebanese man show their governor what he is doing about their bridge.
I can tell u categorically that the north is the least region that gives a fvck about whitemen.

The crowd you see there are for ganduje and not the lebanese or oyinbo. If a local govt chairman should arrive in a spot in the north,i bet u withing 20minutes u will find him surrounded with crowd.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by LUV1: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
NO JESUS NO LIFE
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Sunsets: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Constructed by the Kano State governor or the Kano State government?
Mjuliet:
Governor Umar Ganduje today inspected the ongoing construction of an underpass and a flyover at Katsina Road by Kofar Ruwa Junction

Governor Ganduje stated that this massive project will ease vehicular movement along this junction with high traffic

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/see-underpass-and-flyover-being.html?m=1
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by testimony1089(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Woooooooow! Alws askin abt it bt nobody seems to hav a clue woteva it is weneva i pass by dat side goin to yankura market........ Bt wen u reach dia u'll kno it's somtin big....... Nice one Ganduje
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by justmenoni: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol, see as people plenty for cinema...
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by MeAboki(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Beehshorp:

And who are you, who is offering and who cares?

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by ThBoss(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
I completely agree bro..attached are some pics of massive ongoing construction projects in Kano #Arewa (pics taken 10/11/16)

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by TRAVEL101(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Senorprinz:
see pictures of underpass and flyover, and you went ahead to post pictures of jobless people milling around a construction site,

it's like your brain is under construction
Take it easy...but why the crowd.
Hmmm
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by cmon(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
While in Imo State...

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Mutuwa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Beehshorp:

Who go dash monkey wife self.broke one self. . grin

1 Like

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Kxngstein(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Godshand:

Negative minded personality. Be optimistic for once.

bros I hear. why would sane people stand so close to the edge?? so they can't access the dangers abi. carry your optimism and come and be going
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Hargbo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by sadiq4u6173: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
what have you done with the resources that belongs tom you... stupid bear drinking maggots
Zenas212:
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Ucbiu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have a very clean 206 2004 model full option, manual with nothing to repair, @ 700 in Kano, serious buyers can contact me thru 08036891984

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by Senorprinz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
TRAVEL101:
Take it easy...but why the crowd. Hmmm

it's them na, what else where you expecting.
Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by furrr(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2016
This is another underpass @ fanshekara junction .... Recent photo !!! grin cool grin

Re: The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor by manasuk(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
thexzy:
Make them finish am first......no bi all this projects wey them go start to tease people with only 4 u 2 discover it was later abandoned.
finally it's finished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Abuja National Mosque As Buhari Arrives For Prayers. Photos / Fire Breaks Out At National Assembly Building, Guts Several Documents (photos) / Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.