Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Advice Needed On What To Do With The Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Needed On What To Do With The Pregnancy (645 Views)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / How Accurate Is The Pregnancy Scanning Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On What To Do With The Pregnancy by Jopasdaughter: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
From my inbox. This lady needs advice. Yankee based people, again, you are needed. Specifically, Nashville based peeps. Thanks.

Good day Aunty Bunmi. Please i will like to remain anonymous. I really appreciate the help you offer to people may God continue to bless you. I need help urgently and I'm not sure if it's something you can help me post on your page. If it's not I will understand.

I'm pregnant for the first time in 8 + yrs in marriage and I've been having some complications no doctor can explain or help me with. I had planned to go to the US to give birth but d dollar rate discouraged me. I'm getting towards d end of my pregnancy and d complications are scary so I want to still go to the states.

I got a cheap accommodation in Nashville Tennessee and plan to go there asap. I have tried severally to contact the hospital (Nashville general hospital) for the full details of the cost so I can know if I can afford it but they keep transferring my calls and eventually cut me off. They haven't responded to my emails either. Please I will like to know if anyone among your friend list lives around there or works there and can help me find out the full cost of child birth of twins by c-section for a self paying patient with no insurance. Thanks very much. I will read d comments for advice as I won't like to b tagged.

I don't want any financial help. For someone with no insurance and paying cash
Re: Advice Needed On What To Do With The Pregnancy by ammielee(f): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello,
I am a silent reader. Juse came across this.
Please we are planning on going to Nashville Tn in March and I need to know how much hospital bills cost there. Also I need to know how long it takes for the birth certificate and passport to be ready.
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed On What To Do With The Pregnancy by ammielee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=ammielee post=52862850]Hello,
I am a silent reader. Juse came across this.
Please we are planning on going to Nashville Tn in March and I need to know how much hospital bills cost there. Also I need to know how long it takes for the birth certificate and passport to be ready.
Thanks.[/quote

Hello,
I'm still in search of a hospital because I need the best price. I visited Meharry general hospital yesterday and was told that I have to pay 800 for antenatal on my first visit. It covers ultrasound and some tests. They said 1500USD for vaginal delivery and that the rest bill will come as we progress.
I booked my appointment yesterday. The earliest time they could get was next week Thursday that's because I had to make them aware I was already 35was.
What I understand is that general hospital and private hospitals operate a bit differently when it comes to billing.
I will ask for clarity on the bill when I go for my appointment and let you know.
I also intend checking other hospitals so that I can compare prices. But you can google and call them. There's Baptist general hospital Nashville. St Thomas hospital Nashville. You can give them a call.
I've not had my baby yet . Due in April so I have no ideas the cost of passport and all. I'm taking it one day at a time. But will certainly let you know as soon as I have the bill.
I will keep you posted .
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me / Help A Dying Nairalander / I Forget Things Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.