Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth (2429 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Top 5 Richest Yoruba Actress In Nigeria And There Net worth / See 6 SA Rappers And The Expensive Cars They Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by jobnation(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
We have many rappers earning huge amount of money in Nigeria. so today, we are going to list the high paying rappers according to there net worth.
01. M.I Abaga

M.I abaga has been considered as the king of hip hop in Nigerian, he is born and raise in Jos to the family of Mr Abaga of Taraba state. his current networth is $16 million.
02. Olamide

Olamide, also called Badoo is a nigerian hip hop rapper and an award winning rapper, he won several awards including the 2015 ‘Headies award’. He made our list as the 2nd richest rapper, he currently worth $12.5 million.
03. Naeto C

Naeto C is from Owerri Imo state, Nigeria. He is also a Nigerian base rapper, Afrobeats artist and also a record producer, his current net worth is said to be $7.2 million.
04. Iceprince Zamani

Pansak zamani popularly known by his stage name Iceprince is an award winning hip hop rapper, raise from jos, some believe that he raps better than M.I. his net worth is $4.35 million.
05. Phyno

Phyno is the heart of igbo rap. many artist want to collaborate with him because he is hot in the market. he currently worth $3.6 million.
06. Reminisce

Reminisce is not left behind the hip hop scene. he rap in Yoruba like Olamide, and he also won several awards. his net worth is $2.1 million

SOURCE http://jobatrend..com.ng/2016/11/top-6-nigerian-rappers-and-there-net.html
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by jobnation(f): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by Smellymouth: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ayam not understanding, Ice Prince is worth $7.2 million?

You mean 7.2 million naira?

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by nony43(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
One day Phyno, Classique and Uzi will be the top 3
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by englishmart(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
everybody is entitled to their opinions

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by Blackskinned: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
M.I is worth more than Olamide? issorait
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers And There Net Worth by abrahamzy: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
i no beleive this una networth

(1) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Yoruba Actor Wife You Dont Know / Singer Kcee Vs Actor Ryan Gosling: Who Killed The Look? (photos) / HIRE PROFESSIONAL SKATERS For ALL EVENTS & FLYER/STICKER DISTRIBUTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.