Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland (25762 Views)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / "Buhari & London": Reno Omokri Tweets About Greatest Duos Of All Time / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by IkoloTheSage: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol.

It's their modus operandi.

They're bent on finding one , Reno; though it's proving a little too dificult for them.

I no longer shudder at comments like that .

It's the stuff this government is made of.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by priscaoge(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
So Reno is also an addict visitor of this Forum cheesy cheesy cheesy One day Trump will respond to a comment from this Forum grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by passionate88: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
haha
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by alienvirus: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
lol mmm
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by davidif: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
ollygreen:
This Reno no just get shame at all.

How can someone of his stature be patrolling a forum like nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Do you want Reno to tweet my comments too? lipsrsealed

shocked wink cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by AleAirHub(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol..............

Others please forgive me oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by HCF(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
I suspect Reno Omokri is a member of Nairaland too....I am trying to guess his moniker... cool
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by MrCEO69(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
That comment by Patriotic9jaboy is as stupid as ever. Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by davidif: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
ta4ba3:
So u guys are nairalander too.. well it's not a Biggy after all Barack Obama quoted my post

In your dreams? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Paidrooll(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by ObaKlaz: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Patriotic9jaboy, you're the man jor! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by tonquendo4u(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
opethom:
oga Reno I know you're reading this, now way Trump Don win, if he deport any of my relatives, bros I go wrestle with you
laugh wan tear my bra o.kikikikukukukukikikuki

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by tonquendo4u(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
ollygreen:
This Reno no just get shame at all.
You get?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Banter1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
gaetano:
grin patriotic9jaboy watch your back o, it's like Reno omokri is on nairaland. Everybody should help us search for his username. Lol

https://twitter.com/Ohiodongaldo/status/798210910867243009
Honestly, I'm beginning not to like this Reno Guy. He talks too much this days.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Titheman(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
tafrica:
That comment from patriotic9jaboy was an insult to common sense. I am not a fan of Reno, infact he blocked me on twitter, but why should a 'normal' human being be angry that Reno is criticizing the govt and then recommend EFCC be used on any govt critics?

What does patriotic9jaboy stand to gain if Buhari becomes 'unquestionable god' that does whatever he wishes without any opposition?

Don't sell you right for crumbs, even if you do, not everyone will sell his right for any thing.

Reno may be lousy atimes, he has the right to criticize the govt without being intimidated with EFCC, DSS etc, just as every other Nigerians.
are u trying get him to notice u cuz its nt working grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by wellmax(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Reno is just a noise maker seeking attention. I understand sha, he's only restrategising in case PDP comes back.
Smell the coffe Reno, PDP is dead.

Where was he before GEJ appointed him, all of a sudden he want to form FFK. idiata
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by adedayoa2(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
brunofarad:
Lol
People just come to Nairaland to spew trash forgetting that they are on public forum,

Even the owner of nairaland knows this that's why he added that disclaimer at the bottom of the blog.

But that sounded like a normal joke to me.

Good morning Nigeria

I can't guarantee your next action when you Check my PROFILE PIC

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Debra911(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
I av always supported Reno, he s right & always observant. Anybody wey dey support PMB needs the hand Of God. the person nva chinchomtin.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by braining01: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
The guy was only joking na!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

What kind of shame please
You have thousands of irresponsible comments on Nairaland; in fact Nairaland represents the dregs of societal opinion. That Reno picks one comment which serves his purpose says a lot about his character.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Itulah(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
chuose2:
A Ghanaian Friend of mine said that, when Buhari was elected every politician wanted to be like him.

Now the dust has settled my friend said that Buhari is regarded as a bad joke.

This was somehow captured too on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465397/nigerians-regret-voting-out-jonathan

As their leader is, so are they.

LOST ILLITERATES!
So I beg forget that Patriotic9jaboy

Omokri is the voice of the Nigerian, and the only one we have left.

Since Buhari is going after the opposition in a vindictive way.

Everbody knows that Buhari is a bad mistake.
Who knows Buhari's supporters maybe thinking like his cows.

Even the false prophets Mbaka and Adeboye know this.

Buhari's wife too is tired of the dullard.

You took this words right out of my mount. Thanks for your sensitivity.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Riddler32: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
“Look, kids, a falling star! Quick, make a wish . . .”
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
chuose2:
A Ghanaian Friend of mine said that, when Buhari was elected every politician wanted to be like him.

Now the dust has settled my friend said that Buhari is regarded as a bad joke.

This was somehow captured too on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465397/nigerians-regret-voting-out-jonathan

As their leader is, so are they.

LOST ILLITERATES!
So I beg forget that Patriotic9jaboy

Omokri is the voice of the Nigerian, and the only one we have left.

Since Buhari is going after the opposition in a vindictive way.

Everbody knows that Buhari is a bad mistake.
Who knows Buhari's supporters maybe thinking like his cows.

Even the false prophets Mbaka and Adeboye know this.

Buhari's wife too is tired of the dullard.
Hate can do unthinkable to your health! Stop the hate.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by oladokun76: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sorry Reno! but efcc should pick you up true true oooo bcus it hard to believe that there is someone who has not eaten from d yam during jona era.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
gaetano:
grin patriotic9jaboy watch your back o, it's like Reno omokri is on nairaland. Everybody should help us search for his username. Lol

https://twitter.com/Ohiodongaldo/status/798210910867243009
Mr Reno Omokri is Patriotic9jaboys's on Nairaland.

I am very sure and confident of that....
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
It only shows how pathetic and shallow minded those zombies are when they just come online and type bullshit... I saw the post yesterday, I just SMH

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
brunofarad:
Lol
People just come to Nairaland to spew trash forgetting that they are on public forum,

Even the owner of nairaland knows this that's why he added that disclaimer at the bottom of the blog.

Good morning Nigeria

I can't guarantee your next action when you Check my PROFILE PIC

That boy only express his mind. Afterall Mr Reno Omokri was part of the Goodluck Jonathan Govt that destroy our barn and loot our yams....let him taste Jail term too
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by bigybanty02(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Spactacle:
lol
one day person go exchange heavy words with him papa for here,,

Loolzz I dey tell u
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Valprof: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daniel058:
I dey wait make Donald Trump retweet my comments about him on nairaland.
grin

Guy go be like " Please sir I'm very sorry, biko zienu forgive me, I can only fully understand that you have forgiven me if you accept to officially[b]... EMPLOY.... [/b] me to dey shine your shoe even if na washing your toilet" "

#killing_two_birds_with_1_stone. grin
grin
Daniel058:
I dey wait make Donald Trump retweet my comments about him on nairaland.
grin

Guy go be like " Please sir I'm very sorry, biko zienu forgive me, I can only fully understand that you have forgiven me if you accept to officially[b]... EMPLOY.... [/b] me to dey shine your shoe even if na washing your toilet" "

#killing_two_birds_with_1_stone. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by awakeuche(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
drss2:
grin wat do u expect grin impatriotic9jaboy is a confused boy grin one minute he's campaigning for SOUTHERN UNITY, anoda minute he's INSULTING both south east n southsouth. wat kind of confusion is dat grin
exactly, the boy definitely has deranged multiple personalities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library / Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.