Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland (25759 Views)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / "Buhari & London": Reno Omokri Tweets About Greatest Duos Of All Time / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
sleeknick:
God don pick the guy call grin

God pick my call say that mumu dey rant about my comment? Smh
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by kekeoj15: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Reno is delusional. I would have agreed with him on possibly everything he's saying about this government if he hadn't served in the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. He could've made sense if his principal (GEJ), who wasted a lot of Nigerians goodwill, did things differently. Unfortunately, Nigerians forget events so easily that's why people like Reno will continue to have air time to present his unfounded, unbalanced, and incoherent views. I wish things were done differently when he was in Aso Rock (or whatever Rock he was in), at least we would think he truly represents and stands with the PEOPLE. Reno is a political opportunist who has, as many Nigerian politicians, no iota of integrity left in him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
MrCEO69:
That comment by Patriotic9jaboy is as stupid as ever. Gosh.

See ur mouth undecided yeye

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Patriotic9jaboy, you're the man jor! cheesy

U get mouth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Josmila(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
skyface00:
When you keep looking for flaws in others , that's all you'll see. You won't see any positive things, Reno should Start focusing on what's good in the government of Mr president !!!!!! Not negative criticism all the time, he should learn to strike the balance, criticize and also provide a solutions.

There's no point in hating and spreading hate. It takes so much energy to do that

Reno has just job and he's really hard to keep it.

That he's being referred to as a pastor infuriates me the most
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by shurch(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
chuose2:
A Ghanaian Friend of mine said that, when Buhari was elected every politician wanted to be like him.

Now the dust has settled my friend said that Buhari is regarded as a bad joke.

This was somehow captured too on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465397/nigerians-regret-voting-out-jonathan

As their leader is, so are they.

LOST ILLITERATES!
So I beg forget that Patriotic9jaboy

Omokri is the voice of the Nigerian, and the only one we have left.

Since Buhari is going after the opposition in a vindictive way.

Everbody knows that Buhari is a bad mistake.
Who knows Buhari's supporters maybe thinking like his cows.

Even the false prophets Mbaka and Adeboye know this.

Buhari's wife too is tired of the dullard.

Hello mate,
I have had countless reasons in the past to blame Buhari but now each time I try to, I ask myself some questions and so if you don't mind I will like you to please enlighten me on these or maybe out so called democracy fighter could help.
(1) M. Buhari is 73 years of age and has achieved virtually everything, now tell us what exactly would drive him to embezzling our money
(2) before M. Buhari came into power, none of us here neither does Mr Reno knows about the security funds (dasuki n Co.), the obanikoro's. Well if Mr Reno knew about it, why didn't they drag the past govt. Or was it that he follow share inside am(jokingly).
(3) you and I know that the corruption and embezzlement our past leaders swam in will one day affect us and make the country suffer, Now why blame BUHARI for all of it now. (4) now if not Buhari, who again do u think can lead us to the promise land.. Just maybe Mr Reno omokri.
Thanks and have a swell time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
Mr Reno Omokri is Patriotic9jaboys's on Nairaland.

I am very sure and confident of that....

What are u smoking?
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
gaetano:
grin patriotic9jaboy watch your back o, it's like Reno omokri is on nairaland. Everybody should help us search for his username. Lol

https://twitter.com/Ohiodongaldo/status/798210910867243009

No mind the mofo. Like say e no chop our yam
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=adedayoa2 post=51055542][/quote]

Hi i saw ur pm but I'm unable to respond at the moment cos i cant remember my password. Hope no problem?
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by thunderbabs: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
The guy was only being sarcastic. He knows that is the trend with party in power and the opposition. Bullying opposition with efcc.

He was only teasing buhari and efcc knowing dtz what dey do best.

Am sure he doesnt mean how you all are thinking it

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
thunderbabs:
The guy was only being sarcastic. He knows that is the trend with party in power and the opposition. Bullying opposition with efcc.

He was only teasing buhari and efcc knowing dtz what dey do best.

Am sure he doesnt mean how you all are thinking it

Gbam. I no know say the guy liver go cut

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by mengho(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Reno should stop being soo Petty, isn't he a pastor. Besides wetin concern am with 9ja, him just dey enjoy US. I hope trump deports ur black as*

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by thunderbabs: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Gbam. I no know say the guy liver go cut

He no only cut, u also grabbed him by his BALLs. U know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by WaZoBiaLander: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

What kind of shame please

ABEG HELP ME ASK AM. SHAME IN CRITICIZING PMB AND HIS GOVT OR SHAME IN SEEING AND COMMENTING ON SUCH SENSELESS POST BY A "NAIRALANDER" WHICH WE ALL ARE?
I STILL WONDER HOW SOME PEOPLE REASON, CALLING HIM A COWARD FOR HIDING UNDER A MONIKER. MUST HE BE ON NAIRALAND BEFORE HE COULD SEE SUCH? CAN'T HE COME AS A GUEST TO READ/VIEW POSTS AND COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND WITHOUT COMMENTING? AS A ONE-TIME SA ON NEW MEDIA, WHAT IF HE HAS OR KNOWS PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND THAT RELATE OR COMMUNICATE WITH HIM, INFORM AND/OR UPDATE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
WHATEVER BE THE CASE, IT'S JUST SO DISAPPOINTING THAT A PERSON COULD (OUT OF HATE OR SENTIMENTS), BE ASKING IF OR WISHING EFCC COULD FIND, BRING OR COOK UP A CRIME AGAINST AN INNOCENT PERSON JUST BECAUSE HE'S CRITICIZING (AND NOT ABUSING) BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENT. I JUST WONDER WHEN CONSTRUCTIVE OR HEALTHY CRITICISMS BECAME A CRIME FOR EFCC TO LOOK INTO. WE ALL KNEW THE KIND OF CRITICISMS, ABUSES AND CONDEMNATIONS GEJ HAD AND ENDURED, YET WETIN HAPPEN?

SOME PEOPLE (WHETHER PRO OR ANTI) SHOULD JUST LEARN HOW TO SET THEIR HEARTS FREE AND NOT LET HATE, SENTIMENTS OR PARTISANSHIP BECLOUD THEIR COMMON SENSE OF REASONING AND COMMENTING.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by repogirl(f): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
gaetano:
grin patriotic9jaboy watch your back o, it's like Reno omokri is on nairaland. Everybody should help us search for his username. Lol

https://twitter.com/Ohiodongaldo/status/798210910867243009
bwahahahahahahaha! This is hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
bwahahahahahahaha! This is hilarious!

Indeed undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by repogirl(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Indeed undecided
to be clear, you know I was laughing at you, right?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by AuroraB(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Spactacle:
lol

one day person go exchange heavy words with him papa for here,,
I tell ya embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
to be clear, you know I was laughing at you, right?

Donno
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Myself2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
skyface00:
When you keep looking for flaws in others , that's all you'll see. You won't see any positive things, Reno should Start focusing on what's good in the government of Mr president !!!!!! Not negative criticism all the time, he should learn to strike the balance, criticize and also provide a solutions.

There's no point in hating and spreading hate. It takes so much energy to do that

Please don't blame Reno. Which positives do you see in this backward,disillusioned,vengeful,witch-hunting,clueless government.
Even with the aid of the most powerful magnifying lenses in the world,it is difficult to see any positives.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
tafrica:
That comment from patriotic9jaboy was an insult to common sense. I am not a fan of Reno, infact he blocked me on twitter, but why should a 'normal' human being be angry that Reno is criticizing the govt and then recommend EFCC be used on any govt critics?

What does patriotic9jaboy stand to gain if Buhari becomes 'unquestionable god' that does whatever he wishes without any opposition?

Don't sell you right for crumbs, even if you do, not everyone will sell his right for any thing.

Reno may be lousy atimes, he has the right to criticize the govt without being intimidated with EFCC, DSS etc, just as every other Nigerians.

I hope they won't trace something to Reno soon, patriotic9jaboy might just brought EFCC attention to this attention seeker called Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by stsinner: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
tonquendo4u:
laugh wan tear my bra o.kikikikukukukukikikuki
a guy using bra? Transgender spotted!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I hope they won't trace something to Reno soon, patriotic9jaboy might just brought EFCC attention to this attention seeker called Reno.

grin good for his loud mouth
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by braimeddy: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3465580/reno-omokri-disses-nairalander-twitter/1#51047678

That's the right thread that suppose to hit fp. I don't knw if dis mods do sleep off duty
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Amoto94(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
There are CIA, FBI, Mossad, MI6, DSS, SSS agents on NL and to crown it all NL is not as anonymous as many users have assumed. So, be careful of what you post. Keyword here is digital footprint
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by happney65: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
tafrica:
That comment from patriotic9jaboy was an insult to common sense. I am not a fan of Reno, infact he blocked me on twitter, but why should a 'normal' human being be angry that Reno is criticizing the govt and then recommend EFCC be used on any govt critics?

What does patriotic9jaboy stand to gain if Buhari becomes 'unquestionable god' that does whatever he wishes without any opposition?

Don't sell you right for crumbs, even if you do, not everyone will sell his right for any thing.

Reno may be lousy atimes, he has the right to criticize the govt without being intimidated with EFCC, DSS etc, just as every other Nigerians.

Patriotic boy and he's fellow zoombies say what the APC government of Buhari does..A fellow zoombie too like omolola15 supports the incarceration of dasuki without no trial in a democratic dispensation...O ma see ohhh.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by plaetton: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
I wholeheartedly agree with Reno .
Look what Nigerians have been reduced to in just under 2 yrs.

EFCC is now expected and even called upon to harass and arrest people who criticize Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by odomanis: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
skyface00:

He has chosen to criticize and find fault. His role is very important for the growth of our democracy. You can take up the role of promoting the good things you think this government is doing. Are you not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by esuLAAROYE(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

What are u smoking?
empty cigga
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
empty cigga

I just beeped tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by esuLAAROYE(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I just beeped tongue
Oh!
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by legendsilver(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Reno na the most unrealistic fellow in naija now. He still never understand say naija don jasi, make he dey follow buhari up n Dan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.