Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland (25758 Views)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / "Buhari & London": Reno Omokri Tweets About Greatest Duos Of All Time / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Fury007: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
tafrica:
That comment from patriotic9jaboy was an insult to common sense. I am not a fan of Reno, infact he blocked me on twitter, but why should a 'normal' human being be angry that Reno is criticizing the govt and then recommend EFCC be used on any govt critics?

What does patriotic9jaboy stand to gain if Buhari becomes 'unquestionable god' that does whatever he wishes without any opposition?

Don't sell you right for crumbs, even if you do, not everyone will sell his right for any thing.

Reno may be lousy atimes, he has the right to criticize the govt without being intimidated with EFCC, DSS etc, just as every other Nigerians.

Me thinks t'was a poor attempt at joke by the chap.

If we give all comments on Nairaland literary meaning, there will be too much anger and headache to go round.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Tobitrueman(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
ta4ba3:
So u guys are nairalander too.. well it's not a Biggy after all Barack Obama quoted my post

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by tobiasbeecher: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
wellmax:
Reno is just a noise maker seeking attention. I understand sha, he's only restrategising in case PDP comes back.
Smell the coffe Reno, PDP is dead.

Where was he before GEJ appointed him, all of a sudden he want to form FFK. idiata
This is the kind of senseless comment the guy was talking about. Is it common among the Dullard's supporters?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by tobiasbeecher: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
kITATITA:

You have thousands of irresponsible comments on Nairaland; in fact Nairaland represents the dregs of societal opinion. That Reno picks one comment which serves his purpose says a lot about his character.
No it only says a lot about your reasoning. Do you expect him to pick all the comments?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by olisaEze(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
drss2:
grin wat do u expect grin impatriotic9jaboy is a confused boy grin one minute he's campaigning for SOUTHERN UNITY, anoda minute he's INSULTING both south east n southsouth. wat kind of confusion is dat grin

"zombiestic confusion"! Confuscious said so grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by tobiasbeecher: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God pick my call say that mumu dey rant about my comment? Smh
Mr man. Stop talking like a kid, that your comment is so senseless and out of order. I wonder if some of you went to any level of school at all! Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by adedayoa2(f): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Hi i saw ur pm but I'm unable to respond at the moment cos i cant remember my password. Hope no problem?
that was definitely a mistake. I don't pm

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by EternalBeing: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Believe it or not, there some Senators on NL. I won't be suprised if even Buharis is on NL because where else can they better see the mindset of Nigerian youths that they govern?
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Ahmeduana(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
drss2:
grin wat do u expect grin impatriotic9jaboy is a confused boy grin one minute he's campaigning for SOUTHERN UNITY, anoda minute he's INSULTING both south east n southsouth. wat kind of confusion is dat grin
THE GUY IS REALLY SUFFERING FROM DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by harmbhrosz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
skyface00:
When you keep looking for flaws in others , that's all you'll see. You won't see any positive things, Reno should Start focusing on what's good in the government of Mr president !!!!!! Not negative criticism all the time, he should learn to strike the balance, criticize and also provide a solutions.

There's no point in hating and spreading hate. It takes so much energy to do that

are you sure there's a word as negative criticism?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by drss2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THE GUY IS REALLY SUFFERING FROM DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR!
true talk. he's a delusional zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by chuose2: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
maasoap:

Hate can do unthinkable to your health! Stop the hate.

[size=14pt]BUHARI HATES US THE 5%

We in the Niger Delta supply 80% if not more of the Nigerian Economy
Yet the North that supplies little or nothing has been allocated 9 times what we are given in the Niger Delta.

Imagine the North Central that hardly contributes to Nigeria, gets more than the whole South put together
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4172891_reno_jpega5247a9837f38084983f948bd68adec1

[size=14pt]
Again the North West has more appointments than the whole South put together.
With our South-East allies given only ONE.
[/size]

[size=14pt]Look at the percentage of financial allocation.
The North Central has almost 10 times what we the Niger Delta were given,
Even though we provide 80% or more of Nigeria's revenue.

The allocation to the South-East is an embarrassment
[/size]

[size=14pt]Imagine Buhari wants to take a loan that he would expect everybody to repay,
yet not one single Naira or dollar for the South-East [/size]

[size=14pt]Yet the Nigerian Law say's anybody can rule Nigeria.
But we all know that the Igbo's are not allowed to rule Nigeria.
Though, when it suits everybody they are called Nigerians.

For sure the rest of Nigeria see the igbo as 2nd class.

Our brother was ruling Nigeria and everybody plotted to get him out.
[/size]

[size=14pt]Yes Nigeria is very very DIS-UNITED[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Momoh7(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboi i gat ur back like barca

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by chris2face(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
ta4ba3:
So u guys are nairalander too.. well it's not a Biggy after all Barack Obama quoted my post

Trump and Putin will soon quote u dreamer

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by lohresloco: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
really? Reno has to look for flaws (like looking for dirt while you're sited inside dustbin and please what is good in the government?....are u people paid to spew things like this.... i'm baffled to the core of my soul ........ is it just me, or it's very clear that buhari was a mistake and an outright failure ...
skyface00:
When you keep looking for flaws in others , that's all you'll see. You won't see any positive things, Reno should Start focusing on what's good in the government of Mr president !!!!!! Not negative criticism all the time, he should learn to strike the balance, criticize and also provide a solutions.

There's no point in hating and spreading hate. It takes so much energy to do that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by MrCEO69(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

See ur mouth undecided yeye

see ur mouth like efcc!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by wellmax(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

This is the kind of senseless comment the guy was talking about. Is it common among the Dullard's supporters?

Reno wanna be. The guy should just stop wailing and grow up. Nonentity seeking relevance.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by demitola(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
This really got me cracking! grin i hope he didnt read the comments yesternite reach my own. Coz i asked him plenty questions including EKITIGATE under his Messiah - Jonathan (Ph.D) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by AfroBlue(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
i'd wager that a large percentage of the national and state assembly members, and governors are posting on this forum.

now figuring out their moniker/s is another story.

wink
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

grin good for his loud mouth

LOL can't wait to see him behind bar
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Bishops10(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
IKEOHA2019:
following grin grin grin grin grin
.which Ikeoha are you pls
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by dragonking3: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy has just made a fo0l of himself. .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by LastProphet: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
omokri reminds me of how anything is possible, very dumb guy even worse than okupe in my calculation. there was no way goatluck would have succeeded with dunces like omokri around him, pathetic
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Three Things:

1. Reno Omokri is VERY VERY VERY active on Nairaland. His user name used to be BEAF.

2. Reno Omokri is clearly scared that some corruption will be linked to him, hence the vitriol. If Money could be traced to Abati, Okupe and co why not Reno? Thats why he's scared.

3. Reno Omokri kidnapped his own cousin and in-law few days after the last Presidential Election because he "misused" some "Campaign Monies" that had been kept in his possession.

Reno is fighting for Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Masonic(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Medunah
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by godquality: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Oh oh this insignificant fly again. This guy is just looking for relevance. Why do people keep quoting him in NL? Make una let him bark. With time people will get use to his barking.
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Gassa007: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2016
davidif:

How can someone of his stature be patrolling a forum like nairaland?
You're really sick
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by davidif: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Gassa007:

You're really sick

You are the sick one.

Reno Omokri is that you?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by IKEOHA2019: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bishops10:
.which Ikeoha are you pls

How many IKEOHA2019 do you know?
Re: Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland by Bishops10(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
IKEOHA2019:

How many IKEOHA2019 do you know?
I know just 1 Sir Emmanuel Okewulonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.