Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster (33712 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
ok thanks
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
more update coming up 2morro
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by StarBukola(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
well that's was awesome!! but am a Yoruba girl, u just spoil us finish y now?
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
StarBukola:
well that's was awesome!! but am a Yoruba girl, u just spoil us finish y now?

Bukola dont take it like that ooo,i love yoruba culture more than any other culture in nigeria.(i just like attaching them to things i do,including this write up.)
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by StarBukola(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
mrjoshyssb:

Bukola dont take it like that ooo,i love yoruba culture more than any other culture in nigeria.(i just like attaching them to things i do,including this write up.)
okay Sir
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by Bigsteve121(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked embarassed shocked
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 2:20am On Nov 21, 2016
I watched as they began to throw deaf punches, and in
minutes they where on the ground, rolling themselves on
the filthy soil gutted with water, Morenike seemed to be
much more stronger than Sikiratu because the way she
lifted her sister and threw her to the floor with all her might,
the other neighbours came out, and that infuriated Sikiratu the more because of the way her younger sister was
dealing with her in public as she went for her top and tore
Morenike’s clothes and before I could say JACK but girls
were all naked, jiggling boobs and glaring pussies were all
over the floor, and Tunde began to laugh so hard that tears
began to rush down his eyes as he fell to the floor TUNDE: {pointing at me} this you sugar cane prick don kolo
this gils! make landlord come back today, the way these
OPC boys go take knack you, na your body go tell you.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2016
The fear of OPC boys is the begining of wisdom, these
uneducated area boys would pounce on anybody for no just
cause but with cases like this where am found guilty, I
feared for what would be done to me, I got scared as I
unbuckled my belt and pushed them away and stood in thei
middle, while Morenike made move to throw a punch, I used the belt to whip her hand and she screamed, they both
stood their looking at each other breathing heavily as I held
them by the hand and dragged them into my room ME: Oya make una two sidon here now Pointing at a chair as Morenike looked at me and obeyed
before Sikiratu followed suit, the moment Morenike’s ass
touched the chair, she began to explain MORENIKE: Unculu see! this thing Sikiratu did it is not fair,
they have been dragging other brothers in the compound
since, as you park enter I happy say my papa carry me give
you
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 2:23am On Nov 21, 2016
She couldn’t contniue her explanation as she went into an
out burst of tears and then Sikiratu looked at her and then
blinked her eyes and muttered SIKIRATU: See your mouth like them give you brother! this
egbon see me like me, so you think say as him sabi knack so,
na only you go dey enjoy am I was blown away in total shock as these little girls talk
about sex like is a meal that they must eat everyday, I
decided to calm them down as I tried to settle the case ME: See you girls are still young, what you should do is
study hard and gain admission into the university, I was cut short by Christophers voice from the window CHRISTOPHER: If you settle with them finish, when landlord
come, me I go still yan am I ignored him and continued him to talk to the girls ME: See what will happen is that I will be taking care of both
of you okay? here is one thousand naira for both of you to
share, make una papa no hear wetin happen here today o
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2016
They both smiled at the thought of both of them still having
me and no one getting to leave for the other, as they left
my room I became afraid of the next line of action
Christopher might take. I walked to his house, knocked and enter his very scanty
room which had only a bed it, he looked at me with disgust
and said CHRISTOPHER: Hope you did not come beg me not to tell Pa
Rabiu I knelt down and then said ME: I have come so that you will help me, I want to give my
life to christ His face brightened up as he looked with surprise and
walked towards me CHRISTOPHER: Standup! Standup! Oh than you lord, you
don’t have to kneel before me, it is before our lord and
personal saviour, you will have to follow me to church
todAY.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2016
If following Christopher to church would make him shutup
and save me from the wrath of Pa Rabiu, am willing to take
that path. Sitting in church with Christopher as other members of the
church danced and sang, my eyes and that of a cute girl
were always locked each time she looks at my direction,
even in her long flowing gown she was so pretty, out of
curiousity I asked Christopher who was that, he frowned his
face as he responded CHRISTOPHER: Hey oga concentrate for church wey you
come na, na our pastor daughter be dat oh!, she no dey like
those ogbanje children wey full our yard Two days later Christopher knocked on my door to borrow
detergent only for me to open my door and he sighted
Annabel their Pastors daughter wearing bum short and lying
on my bed....
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Christopher could not believe his eyes as he was caught
starring at her for so long that she had to wave at him from
inside the house as he smiled with all his teeth showing, he
collected the detergent as he frowned his face at me when I
looked at him and said CHRISTOPHER: See me later! very important o I smiled and turned back as I and Anne began our
lovemaking, I increased every tempo and energy so that as
she moaned Christopher would hear her voice from his
room. Three hours later I heard a knock on my door and it was
Morenike’s voice that followed after MORENIKE: Ah Ah! Unclu you never tire for faaji? it is my
turn ni o And Anne who was sitting on the bed all dressed up to
leave, was surprised as she asked in a low tone ANNE: Who is that ? I was so vexed in my mind but acted like is nothing as I smile
and said ME: Dearie is my landlords daughter, am to taking on lesson. She stood up while I followed and opened the door for her.

1 Like

Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Morenike stood by the door, arms placed on her waist as
she starred at Anne with digust as she ignored her look and
left while I took a walk with her, on getting back I saw
Morenike still standing at my door, I got angry as I walked
towards her and grabbed her by the ear ME: See make I tell I no be your mate, if you continue to
worry me like this I no go teach you again, I go tell your
papa say you dey embarass my guest And she struggled and freed herself from my grip and then
began to cry MORENIKE: See egbon you wan break my heart? as I love
you so you no like me? I dey try make you reason my send
but you no send me I was pissed at the way the little girl was becoming a pest
and from years of flirting, I have learnt that a scorned
woman could do anything just to prove her point, if I don’t
stop this now it will escalate, That was Chi the female
banker in our compound came out of her house, and walked
straight to our direction
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
CHI: Aren’t you ashamed of yourself young man? see what
you and these riff rats have been doing in this compound I felt so ashamed of myself that I decided to end everything
there before I put myself into something I barely know, I
slowly turned to Morenike ME: See infact from today I no wan see you near my house,
if landlord ask, tell am say I say I no dey get chance again She looked at Chi and sighed as she left and muttered MORENIKE: Ota aje! I will show you something, you will
know say na we get this eko I immediately left the presence of Chi, with my head bowed
down, I opened my door and walked into my house. Sitting outside later that evening with Christopher, I have
never seen him in such a happy mood before, as he bought
hot fresh corn for both of us as we chewed and began to
discuss CHRISTOPHER: O boy I don mad, as I open your door see
my pastor daughter for you bed, I just repent.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
ME: Repent how na? I think say you be born again

CHRISTOPHER: No more! O boy this night me go carry woman, body no be firewood.

I almost fell off my sit with laughter when those words came of his mouth, I couldn’t believe that Christopher could say such words. when it got late in to the night, we exchanged handshakes, put our seperate generator on and went inside.

I was fast asleep on my bed when I heard loud shout from outside ” fire oh! fire oh! “,

I jumped out of my bed and ran outside, just to see other tenants gathered at my doorstep.
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by mrjoshyssb(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chi
rushed towards me and said CHI: You generator is on fire! I ran to the back yard and looked but realised it wasn’t my
generator but that of Christopher, as I ran back to where
the crowd had gathered to inform them that it was
Christopher’s generator not mine, as they began to knock
on Chris’s door, ” Come out Chris, fire oh” He opened the door hurriedly and ran out naked with Mama
Sikiratu also naked, the crowd couldn’t believe their eyes,
Pa Rabiu was shocked to his bone marrow as he screamed
and fainted, The crowd attention turned to Pa Rabiu as
they rallied round to revive him, that was when someone
whispered in my ears “You get luck, I think say na your generator, now I don go
disgrace my mama” I turned to see MORENIKE! …The End

LESSON;NEVER TRY A YORUBA GAL..........
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by sirblero(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Lols.... Nice Work Boss!!
Re: 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster by AndyAustin(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poetry Contest / Where To Download Novels / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.