Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) (44841 Views)

Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by purpledferanmi1: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
have gone there before.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by lakesider(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
waterhouse071:
The rate at which Nigerians are committing suicide is unprecedented. BUHARI has truely changed nigeria!!!
record as at 2014 .

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by bolaji777: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Very good minus one
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by edudguy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Someone committed suicide and all some people could do was to take pictures....Nigerians like pictures if an accident happens the first thing Nigerians will do is to take pictures instead of helping

I remember in school last semester two girls were fighting in public all students could do was to take pictures, probably to post on Facbook. Students gathered the two girls and kept on taking pictures only few guys ran to seperate them. When the girls saw everyone was so close and the commotion they had caused, they stoped, huged each other and started sharing flyers of their church to the people who came to watch. The people who came to 'watch' were embarrased they had been fooled they had no choice but to collect the flyers..Turned out the girls planned it to attract people inorder to share their church flyers...Those who gathered had been fooled...I could not stop laughing
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
RIP.

In times of economic hardship, suicide rate increases.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Doesn't look like a suicide to me
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by LadyAimy: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
See how e spoil mango for us naw, dem no go allow us suck d mango again cus it will termed "cursed".
Dis lyf no easy, we are in an hellish suitation but still dnt abuse the biggest gift of God which is ur life.
Say no to suicide
. Sai baba
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by edudguy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
AreaFada2:
RIP.
In times of economic hardship, suicide rate increases.
Who told you its economic hardship..Must we always assume?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Debra911(f): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Anything can happened in this present day though,but there s no sufficient prove that this guy commited suicide, the report says 'suspected' and it happened last night. Two persos are involved here, it either the guy was hanged by some murderers and they made it look like d guy hanged himself or the guy blatantly commited suicide.
Nigeria get poor investigative squad ,so nobody would want to know if he was killed or not, everything na buhari cos am.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
About 5 Igbos have commited suicide this year. Something needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
edudguy:

Who told you its economic hardship..Must we always assume?

I do not assume. That is a general trend. Go back to the economic recession of the 1930s in Europe/America and compare it to the economic boom period post WWW2.

Also look at Japan in the 1990s, despite their generally relatively high suicide rate, it went up even more in the 1990s.

See how the man looks like, does he look like someone who was living a good life? I did not read about his SUV parked nearby or his thriving business.
Quote me anytime: it can only be about failing business, lost business in the bad economy, wife has deserted him because of no money or some other sad story of economic hardship including illness of self or relative that he cannot treat.

I'm ready to wager 50K Naira on it. Are you?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by koxi: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
olalekan1:

Bros you talked as if you have felt the pains of hell fire before

My guy I don't need to feel to know it.
Just read it and try to imagine it...the rest will fall into place
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by holatin(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
. Sai baba
mehn na every thread i dey troll today
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Fuckin' coward sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by IRobot7(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hell Fire....loading 99%
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by SmartMugu: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
I really pity this Buhari of a boy. He became a president at the wrong time - that position should be vacant until youths with the right plans replace these old people. We can't keep up with the rest of the world with the same recycled old people.

If my neighbor's water-melon gets rotten after 6 weeks, other neighbors will will blame Buhari on that water-melon issue. If transport fare increase's by N5 in any location anywhere in Nigeria, definitely na Buhari cause am on some minds. If Super Eagles no score for any match, people go still say na Buhari cause am. I really pity Buhari, he chose to get power at the wrong time. Nigerians are not smiling right now, so he needs to man up and own everything he was begging everyone for.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by siff: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
ucsparks:
selfish man, he left us to suffer this recession alone undecided

Guy u can gladly die wit him oo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by imocheezy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
[url=chiviato..com]VIBER-TECHS[/url] come take care of the burial
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
fanacy:
Thats a shorcut to hell
cause you are not the owner of that life you just wasted
Totally agree with you
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by edudguy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

I do not assume. That is a general trend. Go back to the economic recession of the 1930s in Europe/America and compare it to the economic boom period post WWW2.

Also look at Japan in the 1990s, despite their generally relatively high suicide rate, it went up even more in the 1990s.

See how the man looks like, does he look like someone who was living a good life? I did not read about his SUV parked nearby or his thriving business.
Quote me anytime: it can only be about failing business, lost business in the bad economy, wife has deserted him because of no money or some other sad story of economic hardship including illness of self or relative that he cannot treat.

I'm ready to wager 50K Naira on it. Are you?

No. I don't just assume I try to find out..I can't wager economy is bad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by arabianights: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
See what APC has lead him to... lipsrsealed

Frustration and Hunger in the land.
THE RATE OF IGNORANCE IS ALARMING.HOW CAN A MAN WHO SUPPOREDLY HAS BRAINS CLAIM APC CAUSED AN INDIVIDUAL TO COMMIT SUICIDE?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by lolexzy: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Which kan information is this -UNKNOWN Man IDENTIFIED by an Okada rider angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by buffalowings: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
I see no Disturbing Photo!

All I see is a Man who just insulted God, telling Him to His face, "You Made A Mistake Creating Me"

May this never be our portion.

Tut

He never asked to come into being in the first place grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
See what APC has lead him to... lipsrsealed

Frustration and Hunger in the land.

You mean suicide start today? Hope you won't blame APC for your inability to think straight?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Icecomrade:
Near possibilities.[/

1. There are people around this scene contemplating suicide.
2. There are people on Nairaland contemplating suicide.
3. There are people reading this post contemplating suicide.
4. There are people who will eventually commit suicide after this.

Why?

They believe life ends with its troubles.

The truth,

Life ended in suicide doesn't end the trouble.

Plea

Don't ever contemplate suicide.

Inspiring in this period of frustration and severe hardship.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
it's has not gotten to killing yourself na man!

rip sha.

I dunno if Caseless, TonyeBarcanista and Progressive01 have seen something?! cheesy grin Ayam seeing things broses. cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by vickylincon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

APC paid Zombie 1 spotted.
my brother, must everything be political?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
donphilopus:

I dunno if Caseless, TonyeBarcanista and Progressive01 have seen something?! cheesy grin Ayam seeing things broses. cool
Make I confirm the matter grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Make I confirm the matter grin

Try abeg. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
donphilopus:

Try abeg. cheesy
I don check am. I cant confirm. Lots of Photo edit angry. It looks like Buhari kind of change grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished
ihateyorubafool, gossipheart, spitsonyoruba...
I knew I'll see this your comment on buhari's inevitable punishment..
where art thou companions in the wailing businesses?
cc stupidyorubafool godprotectigbos, eternaltruths and et al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uchenna Samuel Nwosu, Yahoo Boy Arrested For Posing As American Soldier / Man Arrested For Murder, Robbery In Ogun (Photo) / Area Boys Padding N1.548m Abandoned Robbery Loot Into Their Private Parts Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.