Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) (44843 Views)

Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I don check am. I cant confirm. Lots of Photo edit angry. It looks like Buhari kind of change grin

Hehehe...Forget the face and concentrate on the front joor.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
donphilopus:

Hehehe...Forget the face and concentrate on the front joor.
There is possibility that the front is padded angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is possibility that the front is padded angry

Just like Dogara's 'padded' budget cheesy grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
See what APC has lead him to... lipsrsealed

Frustration and Hunger in the land.
Apc has caused this,but you hail the avengers when they blow up pipelines.

Na their people they sabotage economy and na their people they die of hunger,commit suicide.
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by bigfrancis21: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Suicide is a big no-no in the afterlife and there are huge consequences for it.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
donphilopus:

I dunno if Caseless, TonyeBarcanista and Progressive01 have seen something?! cheesy grin Ayam seeing things broses. cool
Make sense nafdac approved water mellons brotherly!!

Make una handle dis one sha. I get other plans. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:

Hehehe...Barca has termed it 'padded'. So he doesn't plan to handle it. Maybe we should wait for Alhaji Caseless. cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
donphilopus:

Hehehe...Barca has termed it 'padded'. So he doesn't plan to handle it. Maybe we should wait for Alhaji Caseless. cool
Paded huh? She'd definitely make a great Nigerian lawmaker. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:

It looks padded angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Progressive01(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It looks padded angry
Na aspiring lawmaker she be maybe.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Paded huh? She'd definitely make a great Nigerian lawmaker. grin

Dogara would be happy to have her. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Na aspiring lawmaker she be maybe.
If she comes to HOR in 2019, then I will confirm whether or not it was padded. But our sisters de confuse me these days. Them don pad everywhere to confuse person angry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
he has taken the better option undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
All you people condemning the man for committing suicide are very ignorant to say the least. I have felt so suicidal and I can authoritatively tell u that not all are cowards. Some know their loved ones will be hurt but they strongly feel they're better off without them. You condemn because you have 2 to 3 square meals. There are people that don't get up to 10k in a month. You condemn because you don't have cancer or any incurable disease. You condemn because you are to a great extent educated and so have some degree of hope. There are people that really want to work but just cannot find what to do. Try staying 10 years without admission to the university or 5-6 years unemployed and you might know what depression and frustration is. You condemn because you think you are wise, but in reality, you are ignorant and have zero experience
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
See what APC has lead him to... lipsrsealed

Frustration and Hunger in the land.

cockroach dey your head, na APC dey control Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
donphilopus:

I dunno if Caseless, TonyeBarcanista and Progressive01 have seen something?! cheesy grin Ayam seeing things broses. cool
kungargantuan !

I love those breas'ts.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by yusuf2488: 1:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Oooh my God

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Caseless:
kungargantuan !
I love those breas'ts.
I know you must like it. smiley grin Are you sure it's not padded? tongue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2016
donphilopus:

I know you must like it. smiley grin Are you sure it's not padded? tongue
I love them unpadded .
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Caseless:
I love them unpadded .
And succulent. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2016
donphilopus:

And succulent. cheesy
grin grin

We no go die on top women.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Caseless:
grin grin

We no go die on top women.
At all... cheesy grin smiley cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Buhari u will suffer
watch Tv una go dey watch local channels and films... sorry who are we gonna blame for BRAZIL, Egypt and other countries RECESSION ? Buhari bah ...... instead for him to start planting WATER MELON or TOMATOES and start making small small money in less than 3 months ,,,,, he hanged himself and u help him to blame Buhari ...... my good Bros , a litter of water melon is ranging between 400 - 500 Naira.. so y not start today ? dont allow our stupidity to turn us to political beggar ... i dont knw whether Buharis is Nigeria President or Jonathan .....I RULE MY WORLD IN MY BACKYARD FARM ..... ku ku ku ku ku ku , my chicken(s), i beg come chop ooooooooooooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
All you people condemning the man for committing suicide are very ignorant to say the least. I have felt so suicidal and I can authoritatively tell u that not all are cowards. Some know their loved ones will be hurt but they strongly feel they're better off without them. You condemn because you have 2 to 3 square meals. There are people that don't get up to 10k in a month. You condemn because you don't have cancer or any incurable disease. You condemn because you are to a great extent educated and so have some degree of hope. There are people that really want to work but just cannot find what to do. Try staying 10 years without admission to the university or 5-6 years unemployed and you might know what depression and frustration is. You condemn because you think you are wise, but in reality, you are ignorant and have zero experience
with what u had mentioned so far does not warrant Death ,,, although, U raised some BIG issues but i see No reasons y such could happened no matter ............................. this is my 4th years of NYSC, yet still Unemployed and still remain in bachelor cup...smile ... still hope to become this NATION PRESIDENT if God willing ..... i read Mass-Comm. and now a Farmer ..... instead for him to start planting WATER MELON or TOMATOES and start making small small money in less than 3 months ,,,,, he hanged himself and u help him to blame Buhari ...... my good Bros , a litter of water melon is ranging between 400 - 500 Naira.. so y not start today ? dont allow our stupidity to turn us to political beggar ... i dont knw whether Buharis is Nigeria President or Jonathan .....I RULE MY WORLD IN MY BACKYARD FARM ..... ku ku ku ku ku ku , my chicken(s), i beg come chop ooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uchenna Samuel Nwosu, Yahoo Boy Arrested For Posing As American Soldier / Man Arrested For Murder, Robbery In Ogun (Photo) / Area Boys Padding N1.548m Abandoned Robbery Loot Into Their Private Parts Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.