Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

#BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter (35440 Views)

"The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) / #buharimustgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by AfroBlue(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
go where? and replace him with who? a kleptomaniac looter?
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by demitola(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
I laugh in Spanish grin so if Buhari goes, who would come? They should go sleep and wake up later in 2019. Another election will be conducted then. The problem of this country isnt jst economic meltdown or mismanagement. Even when the economy was good in that sense, it was only good for those pocketing milions and billions out of it.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Cletus77(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Una dey waste una tym! Fiction!!
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by xana101: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
I just hate this Buhari pass devil. I lost my job cos my company could no longer pay salaries. 52 of us loss our jobs on 8th Dec. 2015. Things are very hard for me right now. Thank God I build a storey building during GEJ regime. Na rent I de use manage now and small small deals here and there. buhariMUSTgo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello Friends, here's the LINK for the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION AWARD, please VOTE for a friend..,

HOW TO VOTE

1. Use the LINK

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2471

If you've voted for someone before you can still vote

2. Use WEB BROWSER, FIRE Fox, UC browser or CM browser (preferably) to VOTE.
If it says the connection is insecure, please continue it won't affect your device.

4. Tap the blue bar showing the no of votes

5. You'll be prompted to Log in to your FACEBOOK then click continue.

6. When the no of votes changes then, you've voted.

Thanks as you vote kiss kiss kiss

NB:
Please SHARE

Cc
All Nairalanders
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by ephi123(f): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thisis2raw:
President Buhari has no single achievement ever since he was sworn in on the 29th of May 2015.

Nothing but the truth

Word.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by rabex123(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
sexymoma:
I can't even buy sugar with nylon again
aboki go just say abeg bring ya hand make i pour am, nylon don cost
my bf now dey calculate tfair gimme ni, now xtra cash
mama put stew dey get pepper like kilode
no 50naira meat again, egg is now 70naira
if u wan chop indomie and egg, na too begin think
i go natural now, foundation is now 6500...
my meal menu now is 1-0-1 now... unto say make i nor spend tfair money go buy food
the price of okrika don equal to boutique own
acct sef nor gree increase.
how dem want make we get long life angry
Your boyfriend dey calculate t.fare.
Mtchw

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Kdon2: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
But this has to become a serious movement. Many are afraid to come to the streets to show their support unlike what they do in the states. If we come together as one, bubu will have no choice than to resign but who will lead? And the idiot is in another country. He'll be smiling or so now when some people in my hood haven't had dinner? Even God is tired of nigeria, he removed our map from his desk.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Buhari has gone now,mumu somebody
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by phreakabit(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Una never hala.
He has traveled everywhere, where him wan go again?
He is here to stay![/size]
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Una never hala.
He has traveled everywhere, where him wan go again?
He is here to stay![/size]

Baba, we cant continue to deceive ourselves, if this guy by accident does a 2nd term, the country would truly be finished.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Your type will make it look as if we are criticizing Buhari because he won Jonathan..

Jonathan too was a flop that was why he was kicked out... Buhari is a bigger flop and needs to be flushed out instead!!

But why do oluwa keep punishing Nigeria with stupid leaders
na oluwa de vote the stupid leaders?
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by frankcofour: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
What a country, what a leader, what an electorate, what a politician, what an Economy, what a lie lie bu d govt. What an administration, what a youth, what a high rate of unemployment n insecurity, what a farming n hunger in d country. Honestly dis is a failed government.

What a country.

Nigerians where did we get it wrong?
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Handsomecole(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is childish so dead on arrival. #Fact
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by general111(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
ehissi:

Bros talk am softly softly!!

Make e people no go hear abeg....angry

U want make e commot for office, na e be one matter, with the way country dey go, make e people sef no vex, fight you say U wan return expired product give them, because that one na another matter.

Abeg
lol
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by totorimi: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2016
The resounding dullard must gerraway.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Chugavey(m): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2016
SirDrizzle:
what am very sure about is that as much as the number of people that didn't want Buhari in the first place are seeking his removal.

my take :--- it's not easy for someone to come in 4years and quickly better what has been worst for over 20years. what Nigerians need is patience and support for the government because buhari is ready to work

The babalawo wey do you don die, so ur case no get solution... give me one blue print that shows he's ready to work? You're in a bus driven by a drunkard, instead of alighting you're busy hoping the driver will gain his consciousness... keep hoping when there isn't none.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Chugavey(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2016
lari03:
Who appointed CBN Governor ?
Who floated the new foreign exchange scheme in the absence of the president and on the strength of constitutional provisions ?
Who are those blowing up pipelines ?
Who are those increasing prices of food stuff that was never and never will be imported ?
Who said stealing is not corruption ?

As long as Baba na Buhari did not do any of these, wailers can jump into the lagoon or find the nearest swimming pool, drown and DIE.

What's this one saying?
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by datigbogirl: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2016
LesbianBoy:
If you want to buhari to go click LIKE if you want buhari to stay click SHARE

The SHARES have it tongue
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by jalaam(m): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2016
#BuhariMustGo I can no longer afford 2 buy sardines, from 110 to 250. The hardship is increasing everyday. @CorruptConcern [color=#000000][/color]
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by phl3moGh(m): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2016
so gradually, buhari is becoming a word by which change is explained with negative effects .....

hmm. this man will NEVER dream being president again
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by legendte(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Deji and his boys are desperately looking for relevance since we cut them to size in PDP. Buhari must go ko, Sheriff must rule ni! Nonsense
Attention seeker. The most unstable dude I know in the world. I have lost every single respect I have for you. Boldly pick up APC form.

Please who can help me with that buhari meme where he is facing north and his legs facing south.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by dadebayo1(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Chaiii..... grin the brooms will be used to sweep them all out in 2019... Everyone including the Jagaban is patiently waiting.. This is not what we bargained for? This is not the change we sacrificed a lot for.. We patiently wait....

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Ayzio(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Mass Movement indeed
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by elsomm(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:
MY FATHER LOST HIS JOB IN 1984, AM THREATENED AGAIN WITH THE SAME OPTION, DID GOD CREATE BUHARI TO PUNISH MY FAMILY?

EPIC!!! grin grin grin grin

So sad
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by luvinhubby(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=xana101 post=51065428]I just hate this Buhari pass devil. I lost my job cos my company could no longer pay salaries. 52 of us loss our jobs on 8th Dec. 2015. Things are very hard for me right now. Thank God I build a storey building during GEJ regime. Na rent I de use manage now and small small deals here and there. buhariMUSTgo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Hang in there brother, Buhari is an unfortunate ill-wind that will blow past someday.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Kachimsicho: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why do they want him to go now? So he would claim he would have succeeded in bringing the economy to good level if allowed to finish his tenure. Buhari till 2019. They said he was a better choice, lets see who'll be the best choice in 2019. #Buharimustcompletehistenure#
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Adebowale89:
that man is not just a punishment to Nigeria is a big disgrace

imagine Kenya shilling that's far lower than naira in exchange rate had take a high hike in exchange rate

let him just finish his nonsense govt, we have to endure it. Abi whats the contribution of the climate meeting to the solution of this economy crackdown. such a directionlessness leader
endure kini? you want make ppl die finish by 2017 the old man must go.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by 7lives: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Adebowale89:
that man is not just a punishment to Nigeria is a big disgrace

imagine Kenya shilling that's far lower than naira in exchange rate had take a high hike in exchange rate

let him just finish his nonsense govt, we have to endure it. Abi whats the contribution of the climate meeting to the solution of this economy crackdown. such a directionlessness leader

Visit Venezuela and see what a useless government is, any PMB till Yahoo boys gives their lives to Christ.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by xtremeidea(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
The problem is that currently i dont think there's anyone capable of replacing buhari as president.

No worthy candidate! So Sad!!!
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2016
7lives:

Visit Venezuela and see what a useless government is, any PMB till Yahoo boys gives their lives to Christ.

you go get sense one day. who are u referring to as yahoo boys? in 2015 check the economic statistics of exchange rate of African countries currency, to this present time

the economy crackdown is presently a world problem even China that has the largest economy in the world face such issues recently but the economy policies they put in place helps them, same thing as other African countries

I was only using Kenya that was below Nigeria by far in the records of 2015 economic statistics
now far above us

so make use of brain while quoting me next time OK....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.